MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi somebody know why in the wallpaper menu i have a "must have wallpaper" and not the new super live wallpaper? MI9T

Hi amazing rom i found a problem in network connetion it lose and i cant to connect, not regitering to the network, in dark mode twitter the scroll bar in the videos wont see have the disable the dark mode, whatsapp lose name in contacts and only see the numbers, i have force close and close to recover the names

On my phone doesn't appear the option to grant always permission, only when at use. And that's the problem...

Enviado do meu Redmi K20 Pro através do Tapatalk
I did a new installation of WhatsApp and grant permissions:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-04-18-00-21-740_com.google.android.permissioncontroller.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-04-18-00-21-740_com.google.android.permissioncontroller.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 190
  • Screenshot_2020-05-04-18-00-34-072_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-04-18-00-34-072_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    297.1 KB · Views: 179
  • Screenshot_2020-05-04-18-00-57-612_com.google.android.permissioncontroller.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-04-18-00-57-612_com.google.android.permissioncontroller.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 189
I did a new installation of WhatsApp and grant permissions:
Yeah, if go that way permissions stay the same, they don't change to always. If you consult the log of requests made by the app you'll see that the requests made in background are denied.

Print screen attached.
Screenshot_2020-05-04-17-08-26-605_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Edit: the text is in Portuguese, but easily translated: in red colour is the request made by the app, below is saying that it was denied.

Yeah, if go that way permissions stay the same, they don't change to always. If you consult the log of requests made by the app you'll see that the requests made in background are denied.

Print screen attached.View attachment 29445

Edit: the text is in Portuguese, but easily translated: in red colour is the request made by the app, below is saying that it was denied.
Give the permission "once" and problem is solved. It helped me and some other users. Gave the solution more than one time in this thread.

[QUOTE = "TECHMANGURU, publicación: 539962, miembro: 248670"]
¿Alguien tiene problemas con la aplicación de tema al descargar fuentes?
[/CITAR]
Yes

[QUOTE = "carlofarina, publicación: 539555, miembro: 145072"]
Encontré un error en la configuración para restaurar una copia de seguridad. la única forma es hacer clic en el área que he indicado y luego aparecen las diferentes copias de seguridad
[/ CITAR]
Desliza el dedo de una Derecha Izquierda y Parece Que se restaura.

When scrolling down on widget notifications are shown instead of scrolling down the widget. Very annoying.
Anyone else having this bug?

Did a dirty flash from latest MIUI11 (eu, weekly) with my Mi9T aka K20
Me too, lavender.

Hello,
I find a way to solve this problem of permanent contact access with WhatsApp.
Here is the way:
1 step: long pressure on WhatsApp icon
2 step: App info
3 step: App behavior
4 step: enter setting App behavior
5 step: disable Protect personal info
Unfortunately, for me all options in app behaviour are greyed out. For all apps, not just whatsapp. Mi8 with latest (and first) miui 12

Reactions: jimbo1985m
I think I may of seen someone else mention this but is there a way to get rid of this bar up the top?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-04-18-00-05-222_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-04-18-00-05-222_com.miui.home.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 185
Reactions: Atty Dm
Hello!

I did a clean install of Miui 12 and so far so good didn't found any major bugs. There are some minor bugs like navigation ,,pill" doesn't show or that navigation gestures only work with a custom laucnerh (nova launcher in my case). I also found that in Whatsapp my contacts disappear after a while. I tried to fix that from whatsapp's official website but the saved contacts still disappear after a while and I didn't have this problem back in Miui 11. The last bug I found is that i can't get permanent location permission to some apps like Notify & Fitness for example. Hope this gets fixed in the next build! Besides that everything works fine for me.

Xiaomi Mi 9
Is your nova launcher working good,mine kept crashing,im on mi cc9,when i swipe up to go home the screen would go completely black,did this happen you at all

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Hugh claps for xiaomi.eu developers. Thanks so much for this ROM.
Mi9t bugs after dirty update:
-Not able to share pictures in socials from Gallery (nothing happens when clic on whatsap, Gmail or others)
-Themes.apk: fonts market view not able to be seen in dark mode (you see everything black. Fonts don't change from black)
- Animations a little laggy in 1x speed. Turned to 1,5x speed and better but too slow for me.
-Battery: drains a little bit more than latest weekly MIUI11.
-New AOD from market don't show notifications.

Congratulations again. So lucky for the best MIUI we can have.
For share print screen or other you have to take double click on watsapp or other...
Could be a future to prevent error in choose the app for sending...or is just a bug

Status
Not open for further replies.