MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else feeling like the phone is slow? It does not feel smooth when changing between applications. I have a MI 8 and I did a dirty install from the last MIUI 11 beta. Should I do a clean install or is it a common error on the Mi 8?
Same problem with lavender version

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

On Mi9TPro the autobrightness with miui12 is much too low in low light. How is it on other devices?

Oh ok so it's maybe not on all phones. I have a Mi 9 and it's here. Oh but I heard that it's only for phones under Android 10, so you will not have it if you are under Android 9 or before.
I have android 10

Skickat från min Redmi K20 via Tapatalk

Hi, thanks for the Rom. I'm having a problem with google contacts, I can't see my contacts it never sync, on internet doesn't find a solution for my problem, andy suggestionm

Dirty flashed from the Stable Miui 11 build to this one, but phone is stuck in the Redmi logo. It's a Note 7 Pro (violet), any tips appreciated.
Wiping Dalvik and Cache helps. If you are decrypted, you have to flash disable force encryption zip of your device after flashing the ROM zip.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Remember that someone mention this also... I can't connect my mix 2s to my HW 2.smartwatch.

The SW is detected but gives always the message "can't connect..."

Any fix?

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

I downloaded from the miui 11.2 beta update the miui 20.4.30, I did the installation as another update of the miui11 and it worked, it is somewhat slow some compatibility issues with applications such as google from youtube vanced, but otherwise it runs fine. .. the volume on the screen is still affected .... I think I'll do a data format to see how it looks ... factory reset. otherwise very good work. excellent work.

But the camera is still broken in the Xiaomi.eu build on the Mi 10 series... Don't know what's going on.
On my Mi 9 when I rebooted after the installation, MIUI camera couldn't launch and crashed everytime. I just wipe app data and cache then it worked. Did you try it ?

Thanks to Xiaomi.EU team for their works. On Mi 9 it works pretty good just some problem but not too much.
So the problems are :
- Some System UI crashes
- Notification crashes
- strange dark mode (like on snapchat)
- some little freezes

Hi there. Working good on Mi9 lite, but with Nova launcher it's almost unusable... So just switch to Lawnchair, pretty much all the goodies of Nova, but it's perfectly stable. I'm actually enjoying this first Miui12 build, great job so far.

Guys, I installed the miui 12 20.4.27 on Redmi Note 7 yesterday. I found some bugs, I managed to solve two, so let's go to the list:
problem with receiving notifications, and any problem with permission of any application is just reinstalling the system and then wiping the cache and dalvic to be able to correct it;
Locking problems in the notification / central bar is to go to additional options> developer options, and lower all animations to 0.5 this will further ease the bottleneck in the animations.

Status
Not open for further replies.