Status
Not open for further replies.
screen locks and unlocks when i pull down the notifications. logcat is attached

Attachments

• logcat.txt
    1.1 MB · Views: 636
Reactions: spockie
Hello,
I find a way to solve this problem of permanent contact access with WhatsApp.
Here is the way:
1 step: long pressure on WhatsApp icon
2 step: App info
3 step: App behavior
4 step: enter setting App behavior
5 step: disable Protect personal info

Thanks! But in my case App Behavior Settings doesn't allow me to disable Protect personal Info. Is there any chance to force that?

Reactions: RestarTmen
I use split screen to run two pokemon go apps at the same time, the screen is flickering. If I don't split screen, no screen flickering.

Any suggestion to setup to solve the screen flickering when split the screen to run two pokemong go apps? Thanks!

MIx2 20.4.30

Hello, Gpay doesn't work properly on this version of ROM. When adding a card, it says that some other app is blocking google pay. Does anybody know how to solve it, and what app is blocking gpay?

Hello, Gpay doesn't work properly on this version of ROM. When adding a card, it says that some other app is blocking google pay. Does anybody know how to solve it, and what app is blocking gpay?
You have to disable full screen gestures,then configure Gpay and put the gestures back if you want.

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Elgar
In whatsapp (Second one created by dual apps), no matter what permission you allowed, the contact list needs to be refreshed every time!
Tile icons in bar won't respond well, you have to tap on them some times to act!
MI9 8/128

Reactions: maxba
As always excellent work. My k30 Pro Zoom edition is bloatware free. Thanks

Is it safe to assume that ROM with lmi codename can be flashed and used on zoom edition? Because I thought the zoom edition has the codename of lmipro instead. With Miui 12, are you able to achieve 30 times zoom with the stock camera app?

Appreciate the reply, thanks in advance.

for me on Redmi Note 7 the only thing is Autobrightnes is to low in dark
Surroundings

For the first beta of miui 12 it runs smoth and fast on my note 7.
Big thanks to all who worked on this in the Forum

Hi, i only can volume up/down on volume rocker on display don't work, when i press volume rocker and try to volume up/down on display is respond slowly visually but don't do it function!

Poslano sa mog Mi 9 SE koristeći Tapatalk

On whyred with controlcenter enabled you can't expand notifications with a swipe down. With controlcenter disabled it's working. Bug or Feature?
Anyway, good job and miui12 seems to running fine.

First of all a big thanks to devs for their great job
have few things to report for Redmi Note 5 (whyred) ..clean install,
1) volume of the sound by sliding your finger don't work
2) translation problem on phone / contacts app, the vertical list of letters at the right side is on english language (not Greek) so not working
3) i think have more used ram about 10-20% more (at standby)
4) settings for notify for app behavior (notify about sensitive actions of an app) is disabled (i can't use it) >
> fix from iarshadm Settings-->Privacy Protection. Switch on the permissions notifications.
5) on font size settings the M (medium) size is missing
6) if swipe down the curtain the time set it is not in the form of my language (Greek)
7) when control center enabled, swipe down from top-left to expand notifications and from top-right to expand control center, it's bug or new feature?
Also i don't know but maybe is the time to change this on attached photo

Last edited:
On whyred with controlcenter enabled you can't expand notifications with a swipe down. With controlcenter disabled it's working. Bug or Feature?
Anyway, good job and miui12 seems to running fine.
When control center enabled, swipe down from top-left to expand notifications and from top-right to expand control center. ;)

When control center enabled, swipe down from top-left to expand notifications and from top-right to expand control center. ;)
Jepp I know, but without controlcenter you can expand a notifications by swiping down this notifications. Like the WhatsApp message in attached gif.

Attachments

• Screenrecorder.gif
    Screenrecorder.gif
    824.2 KB · Views: 218
Jepp I know, but without controlcenter you can expand a notifications by swiping down this notifications. Like the WhatsApp message in attached gif.
It's the same issue with scrollable widgets. No idea if it's bug or feature but you can expand with 2 finger scroll

Sent from my MI 8 UD using Tapatalk

Reactions: Poney70
Oh yes same issue on my Mi 9T... :(

It's the same issue with scrollable widgets. No idea if it's bug or feature but you can expand with 2 finger scroll

Sent from my MI 8 UD using Tapatalk
Thanks for this tip! It's working. :)

Or you can use "Android" style instead of "MIUI" for notifications too. (tap the expand icon is working)

Reactions: stathis95194
Jepp two finger swipe is working, thx

Edit: scrollable widgets are working fine. I'm using chronus calendar and newsfeed with nova launcher prime.

Last edited:
Reactions: stathis95194
Thanks! But in my case App Behavior Settings doesn't allow me to disable Protect personal Info. Is there any chance to force that?
Settings-->Privacy Protection. Switch on the permissions notifications. Then you can disable the personal protect info.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pecas93 and thanfun
On my Mix3 the menu button is not working properly, the last/recently used apps don't appear.

Everything else works fine. Great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.