MIUI 12.0 20.4.30 - First MIUI 12

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this problem in past.Its becouse log file with internet traffic used dont wipes after full wipe.You need reinstall any rom and the first to do - clear files in /data/system/netstats

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk

That didn't help.

Anyone an idea what we can do?
On my mi mix 3 i have the same problem, so we have to wait for the next update, i'm with xiaomi since miui5 and the first versions have many bugs, so it's all normal, they will solve this and other bug in the next versions, these are beta versions and the bug arrive, not by xiaomi.eu, but from the xiaomi developer team for miui.

screen locks and unlocks when i pull down the notifications. logcat is attached

I have the same issue. I can't reach notifications (with or whithout Control Center enabled). The screen gets black and the only thing I can do is to unlock the phone again.

I have a problem with the installing of this rom. My phone is the MI 9 (cepheus). After flash in twrp, twrp shows "No OS installed". After rebooting, the mi logo was displayed and the phone makes a reboot. After this reboot, the mi logo is displayed and i landed in TWRP. Please help me...

After wipe system need to reboot in twrp before installing?
If you are going to wipe system , do it before flashing new Rom, and remain in twrp without rebooting (or, reboot into twrp from trwp) afterwards you wipe only dalvik and Cache!
Wiping system also does not mean formatting data!!
After format everything is gone!

Reactions: Pecas93
And yet I discovered 2 slight bugs, beside the battery consumption is quite bad in comparison to latest 11, the messaging app cannot longer swipe right to mark as read, second, Button configuration double press volume down to launch camera on lockscreen has vanished, if possible bring back those useful Features.
Thx in advance!

No further issues or crashes experienced, all good!

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

the Roms works rly good on my mi9tpro with the exception of Screen brightness in Auto Mode. It turns the brightness next to Zero after a while

Gesendet von meinem Redmi K20 Pro mit Tapatalk

I have a question for anybody who has a k20/Mi 9T. Do you have the super wallpapers? (AOD+Lockscreen+Homescreen). And also do you have the "10 seconds after tapping" for AOD? along with scheduled/Always on?

MIX 2S Bugs:

1. Lite mode dont work (crashes)
  2. Volume slider very slow (normal behaviour with hardkey)
  3. 1 hour less SOT, (dirty flash, same Apps like in Miui 11) all in one more power consumption.
  4. Galery : Hidden albums are not hidden anymore, switch for hiding albums is grayed out.
  5. Sometimes a little bit laggy

But....
Great first beta! Thanks DEV Team! :)

Reactions: Yannick97121
[QUOTE = "Wauthier, post: 540689, member: 245901"]
Google, которая работает под этим Rom с моим MI8
У тебя есть одна? Спасибо
[/ QUOTE]
here is one of the latest versions. give me mail, send you apk

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-06-21-24-01-715_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-06-21-24-01-715_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 171
Settings-->Privacy Protection. Switch on the permissions notifications. Then you can disable the personal protect info.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Thank you very much!! I hope the problems with contacts in whatsapp stops now

Settings-->Privacy Protection. Switch on the permissions notifications. Then you can disable the personal protect info.

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk
Thank you very much, it works very well

Envoyé de mon Redmi K20 Pro en utilisant Tapatalk

MIX 2S Bugs:

1. Lite mode dont work (crashes)
  2. Volume slider very slow (normal behaviour with hardkey)
  3. 1 hour less SOT, (dirty flash, same Apps like in Miui 11) all in one more power consumption.
  4. Galery : Hidden albums are not hidden anymore, switch for hiding albums is grayed out.
  5. Sometimes a little bit laggy

But....
Great first beta! Thanks DEV Team! :)

I have same issues. Im on Mi Mix 2S too.
Before i had 6 hours SOT.
Now it's 5 hours

What steps did you follow, and which ROM you had previously on your phone?
Install twrp, then upload the file by adb sideload but adb can't read the zip, I decided to install it directly from the phone with twrp and when it finishes it is bricked, I have the global version and that's where I've been trying to install it

Install twrp, then upload the file by adb sideload but adb can't read the zip, I decided to install it directly from the phone with twrp and when it finishes it is bricked, I have the global version and that's where I've been trying to install it
Hello, can you please tell us what was your previously installed ROM (name & version)?

Status
Not open for further replies.