MIUI 12.0 20.5.14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On my r note 7 on 13-5 build the notification control working great
On my max 3 on all builds i have to press 2,3,4,5 times a toggle to enable it.
Please look at it thanks

on redmi note 7 everything apparently works fine, i found just one error that after flashing the rom, the buttons on the control bar had returned to the default, I had to reconfigure to my liking as it was before
Screenshot_2020-05-15-12-46-40-906_com.miui.home.jpg

in addition, some applications are asking for permissions again

Is it just me or there's still no widevine L1 for miui 12 eu for k20 pro. Or is there any fix or workaround to have it working?
Netflix app only

Guys, on Mi9 i updated via TWRP with the last 20.5.14
after that in whatsapp i can't see the name of my contact, but only the phone number. how to resolve?
tx
Clear whatsapp cache and enter whatsapp go contacts give him second permission (once)

Redmi K20 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I had a reboot problem with the redmi note 7, I know that xiaomi is already working to resolve this, but anyone who doesn't want to go through this don't install this version

Latest build 20.5.14 is so great and well improvement so stable and battery is also best for REDMI K30 4G iys my opinion,thanks devs keep it up best of luck.

I can't find these changes in new update. Someone could me explain what are?
View attachment 29834

Explanation:

1. Status bar displayed in notification panel. If you pull down notification panel then status bar will not disappeared as before

2. Pull down control center > tap on edit button > add scanner toggle from bottom bar

3. Control center panel can be pulled down over notification panel: pull down notification panel > pull down control center panel from the upper left or right side of the screen (see screen recorder below)

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

clock, notification icons, battery icon, wifi and mobile data icon disappears when i open phone app or messaging apps. and some 3rd party apps such as gmail.

wait a minute. why my statusbar is not hidden at homescreen? why it is black?

Last edited:
I had a reboot problem with the redmi note 7, I know that xiaomi is already working to resolve this, but anyone who doesn't want to go through this don't install this version
Reboot problem will be solved by clearing dalvik and cache via recovery.

Guys, on Mi9 i updated via TWRP with the last 20.5.14
after that in whatsapp i can't see the name of my contact, but only the phone number. how to resolve?
tx
Sorry in this version changed permissions(fixed). You can change always allow in permissions whatsapp

Redmi K20 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

When the OTA update should download 2.2 GB, but when the download is written 2047 MB. And when the download comes to this size, you still need to wait a little until the end of the download. It seems that the parameter responsible for this is small in size. This is on Mi8.

Attachments

• 1589564089689.png
    1589564089689.png
    356.8 KB · Views: 207
Hello everyone,

I have a lot of trouble with this version, unfortunately. From 20.5.7, I downloaded and installed this version but I cannot boot into my system. Whenever I turn on my phone it goes straight to TWRP, even if I wipe Dalvik / cache after install. A new flag appeared, "enablefilecrypto_failed". I can't go back to my previous version as well, when I try to go through TWRP "Restore" and flash a previous backup I keep having the same problem. Is there a way I can fix this, preferably without formatting my entire system ?
I am on a Mi 9T Pro btw.

Thank you very much everyone.

thanks devs
installed in my mi9t
looks great, now in battery graph dont have the awake always on (full) like before
will see if shows only last 24h (if pass 24h change the "start"/full charge time) or will show since last full charge (normal)

When the OTA update should download 2.2 GB, but when the download is written 2047 MB. And when the download comes to this size, you still need to wait a little until the end of the download. It seems that the parameter responsible for this is small in size. This is on Mi8.
Yeap, something is wrong in System Updater for converting GB to MB... ^^

EDIT: Or maybe it doesn't handle decimal(s) so it converts 2 GB to MB (=2048 MB, but don't know why it displays 2047 MB...).

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.