MIUI 12.0 20.5.21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nikaidou14

Members
Apr 28, 2020
Had the same problem, on Mi9 lite, you have to delete the system and you have a clean install, no need to delete internal storage.
After that everything is ok, the battery is great
Please never "delete" (wipe) system, you might end up stuck either in bootloop or in the best case scenario in fastboot... Do format data instead

Reactions: Poney70

PieroAnt

Members
May 15, 2020
Please stop posting MIUI China betas here... Those who want it will get it in the same telegram group as you do.
Let's just wait till tomorrow or the day after for the release of the xiaomi.eu rom. Some devices will be updated with 20.5.24, while the others will probably just get 20.5.28.
Ok. Do you know by chance why all these versions were released for MI9 in a few days?

nikaidou14

Members
Apr 28, 2020
Ok. Do you know by chance why all these versions were released for MI9 in a few days?
It's a daily beta, hence 20.5.27 today (may 27th '20) . Only in some exceptional cases releases for some devices have to be suspended or delayed because of noticeable bugs, for adapting to a new a version or for testing purposes

So if nothing goes wrong, a device gets a new closed beta release every day
This is the case with the mi 9 for now :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: PieroAnt

Taras93

Members
Jan 3, 2020
I don't understand why so many write the Note7 has no lags. I like to use full screen gestures, but every time I want to go from app back to home screen, for example, I experience a massive lag on the phone.The control center sometimes has also lags when I swipe down.
Do you have the 3 GB version? Because the miui 12 takes up more ram than the miui 11 and devices with 3 GB of ram are suffering

PieroAnt

Members
May 15, 2020
It's a daily beta, hence 20.5.27 today (may 27th '20) . Only in some exceptional cases releases for some devices have to be suspended or delayed because of noticeable bugs, for adapting to a new a version or for testing purposes

So if nothing goes wrong, a device gets a new closed beta release every day
This is the case with the mi 9 for now :)

I believed that the updates were on a weekly basis, the last beta update was released yesterday, while the global version was released on day 25. Three Rom in three days.

nikaidou14

Members
Apr 28, 2020
I believed that the updates were on a weekly basis, the last beta update was released yesterday, while the global version was released on day 25. Three Rom in three days.
There was a 20.5.25 (on the same day as global release) and 20.5.26 as well...

aiman.samsudin

Members
May 26, 2020
Mi Note 3

I'm facing some video issues. From times to times, the screen became darker, but only inside apps. On home screen it doesn't happen.

I reboot and it came back to normal...

Anybody has facing these issues?

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk
What about battery charging? Is the fast charging functioned well on your mi note 3?

naso50

Members
May 21, 2020
What about battery charging? Is the fast charging functioned well on your mi note 3?
Fast charging works fine on my mi note 3. Video also works fine. The only slight problem is that sometimes the screen goes black for 1 second. Giving the "back" key is solved. It only happens sometime. The rest is going very well.

Enviado desde mi Mi Note 3 mediante Tapatalk

Putti

Members
Apr 1, 2019
Same problem here, I can't revert to previous versión. 2020/05/21 os unusable for me due to continuous soft reboots on Mi9. Even after factory reset and clearing caches.☹
I had the same issue for my mi9se. Not possible to go back to former version

masgama

Members
Jul 7, 2016
Redmi Note 7 lavender
Had to do clean install, weird errors on dirty flash over MIUI 11...
Great performance on my device, magisk ok
More battery drain but phone is faster
Can't have both worlds, right?
Thanks a lot devs!

redzwhen

Members
Dec 24, 2017
Dear Eu team, please consider to bring back the AOD features to all non-Amoled screen devices on your future updates.

Reactions: fefuzzo

jorchpwr

Members
Mar 17, 2019
thanks for the reply! yeah that is the same for me. I have tried so many times just not sure what the issue is. I tried the Miui 11 xiaomi.eu rom and still getting the reboot to recovery :/ the global EEA 11 works fine but its only 1 sim slot. Trying to find a working miui 11 instead. If not i'll just go back to the global EEA rom instead. thanks again for letting me know its not just an issue with my phone :)

The same thing happened to me in my note 5 pro with miui 11, I had to reinstall miui 10 and delete all magisk packages and uninstall magisk, then I reinstalled miui 11 and it worked perfectly. The cause was magisk packages that were incompatible with miui 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.