MIUI 12.0 20.5.21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sferics

Members
Jul 3, 2017
Use Deepl.com, which translates much better than google translate.
Currently supported languages are English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Japanese and Chinese.

Please use Google translate if your school English does not allow you to write.
But I doubt that the translation is understandable ....

pittrich67

Members
Dec 29, 2016
Hi,
Ich habe seit der letzten Version Probleme das die Rechte die ich in Apps auf meinem.Mi9 erteile immer wieder neu vergeben werden müssen.

Gruß
Lars
Hatte ich auch, bei Telegram. Hat immer wieder nach Kontaktzugriff gefragt. Hat sich aber irgendwie von selbst erledigt.

I also had it at Telegram. Always asked for contact access. But somehow took care of itself.

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

Gussfehler

Members
May 25, 2020
I don't understand why so many write the Note7 has no lags. I like to use full screen gestures, but every time I want to go from app back to home screen, for example, I experience a massive lag on the phone.The control center sometimes has also lags when I swipe down.

nikaidou14

Members
Apr 28, 2020
I don't understand why so many write the Note7 has no lags. I like to use full screen gestures, but every time I want to go from app back to home screen, for example, I experience a massive lag on the phone.The control center sometimes has also lags when I swipe down.
I turned off control center because I think it's terrible to have two different places to swipe down.
I don't use full screen gestures either cuz they're really only doable in high end smartphones, regardless of the roms status (beta/stable)

I personally have no lags at all since doing a clean install of 20.5.21. I had 20.5.13 before and that was a terrible experience...

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

ttossiro

Members
Aug 30, 2018
Instalé esta versión 20.03.11,
primero desinstalo el nativo, reinicie e instale esta .raíz necesaria.
Buscala en apkmirror

willywing

Members
May 7, 2020
Mi Note 3

I'm facing some video issues. From times to times, the screen became darker, but only inside apps. On home screen it doesn't happen.

I reboot and it came back to normal...

Anybody has facing these issues?

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Kappa79

Members
Oct 26, 2018
I turned off control center because I think it's terrible to have two different places to swipe down.
I don't use full screen gestures either cuz they're really only doable in high end smartphones, regardless of the roms status (beta/stable)

I personally have no lags at all since doing a clean install of 20.5.21. I had 20.5.13 before and that was a terrible experience...

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
I also did a clean flash of 20.5.21 and after a first moment that seemed to be going well, slowdowns and lag returned. Luckily everything works out with a reboot but it's frustrating. Hopefully, they'll work out with the next update.

willywing

Members
May 7, 2020
Yesterday, I updated Instagram app (I have beta version). And now it closes about 10 seconds after I opened it.
Don't know why and it never happened.
I rebooted and it fixed for a while, and then the closing event came back.

Mi note 3

Any thoughts?

willywing

Members
May 7, 2020
Yesterday, I updated Instagram app (I have beta version). And now it closes about 10 seconds after I opened it.
Don't know why and it never happened.
I rebooted and it fixed for a while, and then the closing event came back.

Mi note 3

Any thoughts?

I cleared the cache, clear the app data and didn't work. Even after rebooted it.

I have been using this app since the first Miui 12 Xiaomi.eu and it started yesterday these symptoms.

redninja

Members
Sep 1, 2018
Anyone got the global dark mode fix..

All other previous version appear to be deleted..

The Third party global dark mode is screwed, I have widgets that don't show up in the exception list.. so cant disable it, individually.. and well it looks a complete mess..

Cmon Xiaomi if your going to implement a feature implement it properly..

Poney70

Members
Oct 3, 2019
Anyone got the global dark mode fix..

All other previous version appear to be deleted..

The Third party global dark mode is screwed, I have widgets that don't show up in the exception list.. so cant disable it, individually.. and well it looks a complete mess..

Cmon Xiaomi if your going to implement a feature implement it properly..
Status bar color issue in dark mode should be fixed in next update (20.5.28). ;)

Check this thread => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/dark-mode-wrong-status-bar-color-workarounds.55948/

:)

Reactions: cheetahlm

VDA78

Members
Apr 29, 2020
[QUOTE = "sam_mu_eu, сообщение: 544904, участник: 263229"]
Как батарея на Redmi Note 7? Исправлен абсурдный дренаж? Спасибо!! (Я вернулся к Miui 11)

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 7 usando o Tapatalk
[/ QUOTE]
С батареей полный порядок!!!

igminchero

Members
May 2, 2016
I use the same method for all updates:
- Download ROM
- Reboot Phone entering in TWRP 3.3.1-11
- Install ZIP
- Wipe cache

After this last update i got this problem. Even if i try to install previous ROM version the problem is the same. Stuck a little bit on MIUI logo and then return to TWRP :(
Same problem here, I can't revert to previous versión. 2020/05/21 os unusable for me due to continuous soft reboots on Mi9. Even after factory reset and clearing caches.☹

nico1

Members
Apr 21, 2017
Had the same problem, on Mi9 lite, you have to delete the system and you have a clean install, no need to delete internal storage.
After that everything is ok, the battery is great

Status
Not open for further replies.