MIUI 12.0 20.5.21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you find this screen? I can't find anything for "Smart scenes"/"intelligent scenarios" when I search in settings
Here it is

Attachments

• IMG_20200523_212143.jpg
    IMG_20200523_212143.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 238
This also works with 5 fingers!
And with fingers from me and my wife too?
1 Fingerprint of several persons.
My fingerprints work only for fingerprints recorded and not for any other ones, delete all your finger prints and do them again properly! In on mi cc9

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Battery drain present on Redmi nite 5 pro, and also I dont get any app notifications on my mi band 4, but it syncs with mi app.
Also few other minor bugs like frezeeng while using viber, whatsup.

Havent rooted in a long time since stability issues with Magisk several months ago. Not sure if issues still exist and if they vary from one device to another. I am on RN7 Pro (violet). Are people here having any issues with Magisk or is it more stable now on MIUI 12?

Hi guys I did a clean install and now I'm having problem with my google contacts, it doesn't sync does anybody can help me with this?

On Redmi Note 7 (Lavender)

Bugs: Dialer crash instantly on dialing any USSD Code and Network Loss/Reset on Both sims

Very high ram usage, and I believe a Memory Leak as well.. On boot up, have 1.7GB available (compared to 2.1GB Available on last Miui 11 20.3.19 build) and overtime, in less than 24hours, it drops to 1.4GB with all apps cleared, and if apps are in use, they start refreshing on multitasking

And just bad battery life

Overall, Miui 12 is beautiful and xiaomi.eu devs are doing a great job.. I hope these bugs can be fixed soon
95d269a6277445d83c5d97c93e3dac3f.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Installed update yesterday, dirty wiped every build since first and now my phone is randomly restarting in the middle of the day

Android auto doesn't work. Red screen appears. Gives security error. How can you fix this

MI CC9 Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Reactions: Pelayo
I have a redmi note 5 pro and i want to finally upgrade to a xiaomi.eu ROM. Does it come with Camera2api enabled, so i can use g*am?

In my Mi8 after this update not able to save or cancel edited picture in the gallery taken through mi camera, anyone have this issue?

How can I install it on Xiaomi Mi5s Plus? My current version is 11.0.2.0 Stable but not working well, on Google maps etc. gets stuck and overheats. Is there a way to install the new version?

In gallery, unable to move files or albums from internal storage to SD card. In gallery permissions, "access and change files in internal storage" option is greyed out. Is this a bug? Any workaround to this?

RN7 Pro (violet)

Status
Not open for further replies.