MIUI 12.0 20.5.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear,

I've just installed this miui 12 on my MI 8 Explorer Edition.

Everything seems to be fine but the GPS isn't working anymore in cloned app. Does anyone else experencing this issue?

Hey guys.. 20.5.13 is NOT 20.5.14... xiaomi.eu devs are waiting for 20.5.14 releases. ^^
Who told you? It is same in first released, 2 version of update will be available this week.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Yes. :)

Yes. :)
Hi ,

is there any way to have this feature as oneplus ( below snap) . i mean i want to force the network to stay on 5G only

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Miui 12 so far is working great.

Only issue so far I've noticed, sometimes while using the gesture navigation phone gets stuck on the screens/I stop being able to interact with it.

Also, please fix RCS. It's been rolling out in my country and I can't use it. According to Google messages my phone isn't supported...

I've read that it worked on miui11 so might not be that hard to fix.

Reactions: hippos78
I have a problem with whatsapp, I can't give "always allow" permissions to contacts, and with the "allow when using app" permission it doesn't load names in chats, but only uploads them if I go up again on new message. how can it be solved?

I have a problem with whatsapp, I can't give "always allow" permissions to contacts, and with the "allow when using app" permission it doesn't load names in chats, but only uploads them if I go up again on new message. how can it be solved?
Try to clear "all app data" for Whatsapp app then open Whatsapp and when it asking Contact permission, chose "Once". ;)
If not working, I don't know how to help you...
:)

Reactions: emap85
the battery graph of MIUI just show the last 24 hours...if pass of 24 hours the "begining" (last full charge) is changed...

Hello guys,
do you know how I can remove Google Assistant lockscreen? I can find any submenu on last Miui 12 eu version

Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-12-11-16-51-029_lockscreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-12-11-16-51-029_lockscreen.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 191
In the popup to allow or deny notification permissions, the buttons don't work,
In calls and video calls from wsp continues to vibrate even after answering.
thanks for the work you are doing

K20 Pro Premium edition

Try app ops from playstore

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

I am using a Mi 9 and I have the same issue. The phone will keep on vibrating until I end the call. A workaround for my phone is, after answering the call, I just swipe down on the status bar and the vibration stops.
Thank you. My cunning is to press the shutdown button and when the 4 icons appear, I don't choose any and return to the call. The vibration stops.

Hi guys
I just want to inform you that miui 12 as a rom in a mi 8 Lite consumes a lot of battery on stand by and wifi services. For example in 1 hour in stand by i lost 3% of battery and with a phone call of 1 hour 23% besides the phone feels warm AND with any call It gets really hot. Hopefully the next weekly update Will fix this...or maybe until may 18-19

I have a very odd request, as my mom fell in love with this wallpaper I found for her via the miui 12 China wallpaper "store," I believe. (Pardon my terminology) I've since had to downgrade to 11 again,and am no longer able to find the image in hi res (and without watermark). If anyone can upload it for me, if it's easy to locate, my mom and I would be ever so grateful. Or if there's a miui library of wallpapers available somewhere, a link would wonderful. Thank you!

ثوب-قرنفلي-اللون-زهرة-بالربيع-gerbera-ألبوم-الصور__x11975507.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.