MIUI 12.0 20.5.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, can you tell me how to disable the reload animation? I don't like this one from miui 12.
Thanks

@ingbrzy , os there any chance you include a switch to Turn on ir off the work profile? There was that switch on the miui11 but its not in the miui 12. O had it on the miui 12 because I came from miui 11 but I had made a clean install and the work mode switch is gone.
Thanks for your and your team work.

If I want to come back to version 20.4.30, how can I do it? Just Install the version in TWRP?
When downgrading it's better to do format data first, and to do a clean install in TWRP afterwards. You might run into errors otherwise

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: moranX
I must say I really enjoy the new cleaner layout and, at least felt, speedier phone.

I encountered one Problem though: I use Dropbox as a Free User. It will now no longer let me access Dropbox from Android because the Device Model is now Mix 2 instead of Mi Mix 2 and therefore a new device over the limit for Dropbox. Is there anyway to change the Device Model Name (see Pic)?
View attachment 29817

Not the Device Name which I successfully changed.
You can unlink the device and link it with the new name through Dropbox settings
9432216ec775e7c53700ad7cebe5f92e.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 UD using Tapatalk

I don't have any issues with the notifications on my Mi 9 with 20.5.14...
Video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Installed update ota 20.5.14, It remains unchanged bugs Google Discover in MI9 SE, Launcher works good with select app vault

Last edited:
I don't have any issues with the notifications on my Mi 9 with 20.5.14...
Video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
You're so lucky

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Guys you can update yoourt phone to the 20.5.14 check the links what was given for this and check weekly updates. There you are

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.