MIUI 12.0 20.6.11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calculator and 108 mp mode was not working due to Mi Note 10 Turkish translation error. Is it fixed? Also, was the Mi Note 10 Super Wallpapers not working?

Great update. Thanks to the devs.

I found Chinese characters in Settings-Screen Time
e43c34820da07416fef2bfaeaba387c0.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

Which android security patch is on this build for raphael(9T Pro), is it May or June?

That's normal as on call , the mobile data goes under 4G , as calls go on 3G , or volte and still the mobile data being very weak or almost lost on call.

U don't have anything wrong.and the message from Google maps or waze as u lost signal it's variable which means I might doing the same as u do on ur phone and i already lost signal but the application still trying to find it or didn't announce it to me but on ur phone it might announce it to u.

It's not accurate 100%

Good luck , buddy

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk
The message is losing GPS, not data.
If it doesn't have network it is a different message.
Same here but I use Waze via Android Auto...

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
Thanks, I will also test on A3 and see if this happens.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Please i want to know when i can expect the stable version to be released. Thanks
why you ask for ETA ? once you see here all the latest updates and xiaomi.eu its the only which is providing you and for us the latest builds and every 5-6 days .

Tried it last night, with gesture its like OS is running on calculator not on phone that was out in 2019. Battery drains like really fast.

Excellent, hopefully it will bevthrvbest so far :)
On another note, when I run Waze and there is an incoming call, I lose GPS during the call.
Do other users see it? Or is it just on my Mi6?

[/QUOT
Excellent, hopefully it will bevthrvbest so far :)
On another note, when I run Waze and there is an incoming call, I lose GPS during the call.
Do other users see it? Or is it just on my Mi6?

Hi, disable miui battery optimisation on Waze. It cut GPS access for background app when on

Tried it last night, with gesture its like OS is running on calculator not on phone that was out in 2019. Battery drains like really fast.
Without gesture is it fine so? I don't use gesture on my Mi 9T and it's working nicely. :)

Popups for Video-Apps like Youtube or VLC are broken (no Video in Popups). Works only for Mi Video.

Reactions: Pecas93
Hi, the super wallpaper in this version is not working with Mi8.Please you can fix it? Many thanks!

Hi, the super wallpaper in this version is not working with Mi8.Please you can fix it? Many thanks!
Hello,

AFAIK, Super Wallpapers are not included in weekly ROM since 20.5.28. ;)

What is the version of "MiWallpaper" app and Super Wallpaper Earth & Mars apps?

Status
Not open for further replies.