MIUI 12.0 20.6.11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean what does it mean when they say gingko is delayed or suspended here? I get disappointed everytime I read that.

Redmi Note 8 and Mi CC9e are suspended for Android 10 adaption by Xiaomi... Yeah, looks like they take all their time... ^^

Reactions: MrZee
I mean what does it mean when they say gingko is delayed or suspended here? I get disappointed everytime I read that.
It means they have temporary issues with it. It happens with all the phones from time to time, not just ginko.

Reactions: MrZee
Fingers crossed, Lavender update will be available today.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

please check if you have SuperWallpaperMars and SuperWallpaperEarth apps installed..
Hi, it is installed, but it is not working. In the last weekly is it with the update installed and has working.

Attachments

• IMG_20200612_120548.jpg
    580.1 KB · Views: 215
Hi, it is installed, but it is not working. In the last weekly is it with the update installed and has working.
And here the next screenshot of the fc :

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-12-12-20-32-900_com.miui.home.jpg
    497.8 KB · Views: 252
And here the next screenshot of the fc :
Post log here..

64241f73b6ea1fac3ccbd22603b9cd90.jpg

Reactions: parashersandep2003
uninstalll any MiWallpaper app updates..
I have! but it still doesn't work.
Edit :
with rootexplorer i saw that the superwallpaper is missing in the system folder. I think that will be the problem. can you please add superwallpaper and provide a new update?

I have! but it still doesn't work.
Edit :
with rootexplorer i saw that the superwallpaper is missing in the system folder. I think that will be the problem. can you please add superwallpaper and provide a new update?
they are not missing..

Reactions: parashersandep2003
i think the last phone to receive miui 12 is redmi note 8, is that there is a problem on this phone version.

Status
Not open for further replies.