MIUI 12.1 20.6.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what new footprints are you talking about? I always see the same

There are new animations for the (under-the-screen) fingerprint sensor of my "raphael" - you can choose between "Aurora", "Starlight", "Neon", Rhythm" and "Pulse", in Password & Security -> Fingerprint unlock -> (type in your password to make changes) -> Other -> Fingerprint animation.

What was your previous ROM?
Good to know: Because this update is an Android update (9 -> 10), it should require a new TWRP version to make your phone properly boot/work. :)
MIUI 11.0.6 Xiaomi EU Android 9
Twrp version 3.3. 1-1

Hey first of all thanks again for the great work. Everything works pretty well on my Mi 9, just one thing. My phone gets really hot after around 30-40min call of duty. I know it gets hot anyway, but with miui 12 much more then with miui 11. Don't know why, just to let you know.

That's why it's highly recommended to "Format Data" if you install Weekly ROM over Stable ROM (and vice versa). ^^

If you don't want to "Format Data", I can create a workaround for your device. ;)
I don't mind formatting data. Please what do I do now.

I don't mind formatting data. Please what do I do now.
EDIT: If you "Format Data" (not "Wipe" > "/data", it's "Format Data" button), it will fix your issue.
If not => Reboot to TWRP, put the ROM in your phone's storage and (re)install it. ;)

My previous answer was if you don't want to format data... I wrongly translated "I don't mind" in my language. ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: REDMI_GT
i'm having issues in sync gmail...i never receive an alert of new e-mail unless i open the gmail app
sync is actived (for gmail and other apps)
only gmail dont show the received emails (outlook shows normally)

There are new animations for the (under-the-screen) fingerprint sensor of my "raphael" - you can choose between "Aurora", "Starlight", "Neon", Rhythm" and "Pulse", in Password & Security -> Fingerprint unlock -> (type in your password to make changes) -> Other -> Fingerprint animation.
I've had them for months

i'm having issues in sync gmail...i never receive an alert of new e-mail unless i open the gmail app
sync is actived (for gmail and other apps)
only gmail dont show the received emails (outlook shows normally)
Never found a perfect E-mail sync for Gmail like on iPhone, for Huawei or Xiaomi devices... Don't know why it's so difficult to have a 100% working sync on those Android devices. :(

Reactions: REDMI_GT
Hi guys, how can I disable the dark mode forced in all app? Like on Facebook, cause I can't read the text sometime.

Hey first of all thanks again for the great work. Everything works pretty well on my Mi 9, just one thing. My phone gets really hot after around 30-40min call of duty. I know it gets hot anyway, but with miui 12 much more then with miui 11. Don't know why, just to let you know.
same problem here with my mi9!

Reactions: Arthit9ine
Never found a perfect E-mail sync for Gmail like on iPhone, for Huawei or Xiaomi devices... Don't know why it's so difficult to have a 100% working sync on those Android devices. :(
using gmail app for mail of gmail i dont receive notification of email
in outlook app using the mail of gmail receive in same time of internet browser...

its some problem here with sync in gmail app (tested with no battery restrictions, with the app locked to never shut down, withauto initiate...)nothing works

in outlook app using the mail of gmail receive in same time of internet browser...

its some problem here with sync in gmail app (tested with no battery restrictions, with the app locked to never shut down, withauto initiate...)nothing works
I didn't try Outlook app, I'm using stock Mail app. ;)
Sometimes it doesn't get new emails immediatly, very annoying... :(

Reactions: mob82
I didn't try Outlook app, I'm using stock Mail app. ;)
Sometimes it doesn't get new emails immediatly, very annoying... :(
never used the stock mail app...outlook receive in same time the email of gmail...think i will saty with it and delete the gmail since i tried many things and none worked...but thanks for triyng to help

Reactions: Poney70
Hello,

I'm Using Xiaomi Mi 8 and was wondering if anyone facing issues with mic gain. In call, Recorder it's good but on some other apps like games, whatsapp, etc. The mic gain is very low. I can also see that it's an issue with Android 10 but has anyone found a solution to this? Thank you!

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

With this update, on my Mi 8 Dipper, voice dictation is fixed.

Envoyé de mon MI 8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Me too about gmail since a lot of time ago. Very very few notifications without opening the app. Very annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.