MIUI 12.1 20.7.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks for the Devs hard work on this ROM. It has breathed in a new lease of life to my Mi Mix 3 coming from the CN version!

MIUI has always had 1 irritating 'feature' to me - if your phone connects to WIFI without Internet connection (e.g. Android Auto or a HotSpot that requires registration), you lose mobile data until you manually enable it (via a notification). Does anyone know if this could be circumvented to ALWAYS fall back to mobile data?

Thanks again :)

Edit: Forgot to mention, there is an option in settings WLAN Assistant -> Select Best Networks Automatically -> Enable Prompt. But this doesnt seem to work. Turning the prompt off seems to break it completely.

Last edited:
this is not spam, this is the right place for such a topic and if you break the rules and rules and shut down the human voice on such topics because you do not allow freedom of speech, although this is paramount and necessary in Europe, we can face an indictment in the Parliament in court European because the ban on speaking is illegal and banned in Europe
This is clearly spam contrary to what you believe. 20.7.20/21 was released yesterday not a few days ago and xiaomi.eu always releases Thursday night or Friday morning depending where you live.
Have some patience like the rest of us. Or go back to stable and flash once per year for clearer state of mind

Sent from my MI 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Poney70
Another issue when making a call, when it's outgoing then speaker volume is loud. I'm using minimum. When it's incoming then volume is normal as i have set it up.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
On my mi9t the same Problem

Mi 9SE
Even big battery drain. MD5 checked, after installing clean cache, super wallpaper deleted, deep sleep working. But...
Today more than 300mAh for two hours, Heating up high. BT off, WLAN Off, location on
Hope for next release. Thanks

Reactions: Putti
I think you didnt read all my post.

"And if the problem is ANDROID 11.
This is the last ANDROID 10, 6 July, when we are stuck on 18 June.
https://hugeota.d.miui.com/20.7.6/miui_UMI_20.7.6_93693604d7_11.0.zip"

There are a lot of Builds with Android 10 After v20.6.18.
What is not clear for you?
Link which do you have is Android 11, not 10.
Anyway, I am not sure do you want to have issues like SIM not working (fixed yesterday), not working 90 Hz mode, weird status bar color, no possibility to choose 4G network manually, wallpaper disappearing on Home screen in some cases etc.
You don't pay us for this ROM, so just wait and don't complain until it's being released for you, OK?

Reactions: katerpanne
Mi 9SE
Even big battery drain. MD5 checked, after installing clean cache, super wallpaper deleted, deep sleep working. But...
Today more than 300mAh for two hours, Heating up high. BT off, WLAN Off, location on
Hope for next release. Thanks
try updating google play services

I see people here demanding this and that... Remember this is for free and no one is pointing a gun at you making you use this rom. Just wait like the rest of us and say thank you when updates are available for your models, or, go to stable versions or even to other roms... If you want to help report the problems you have with updates with respect and in a cooperation basis.. Not just criticizing the work that developers make for you interely for free!! Is this hard to understand?

The handful of ungrateful and disrespectful rule violators in the thread were banned.
Some of the replies to their posts were deleted just to keep the thread on-topic, but I do have to say 'thank you' to those who replied in support of this project, but I would also ask you to just report this kind of posts next time and not reply to them, it will save you and us the time cleaning the thread.
These people don't deserve any kind of attention, let them get some grey hair from frustration.
As to those who dare threating us to "sue" us for "silencing freedom of speech" - this is a privately owned forum with a very clear and easy-to-follow set of rules. You break those rules, you get banned. It's that simple. If you think any court will take your miserable claims seriously, go give it a try. The joke's on you, sillies. The law system doesn't have time to waste on people with nothing better to do than to spew poison on the internet.

Friday's release is going according to plan, and we are hoping for a public Android 11 release for Mi 10/Mi 10 Pro this very weekend.
There are, of course, some known official issues which are beyond our ability to fix, which is to be expected from an Android 11 Preview-based release, and so only those open to an experimental Beta build should even consider migrating to it from their Android 10 builds.

So keep those fingers crossed, have some cold IPA, and wait patiently for the release. And please, keep it civil. I got no problem with some humor and sarcasm, but don't start any battlegrounds here. This is plainly counterproductive.

Have a nice day/evening, see you in Friday.

Hi i need help with my xiaomi mi 9se try to install the WEEKLY miui 12 ROM and it was not installed successfully, the TWRP tells me that there is no operating system installed and the phone does not start, just open the TWRP. HELPME

Hi i need help with my xiaomi mi 9se try to install the WEEKLY miui 12 ROM and it was not installed successfully, the TWRP tells me that there is no operating system installed and the phone does not start, just open the TWRP. HELPME
From which ROM did you coming?
Did you format data?
Download ROM to USB Otg. Go to TWRP. Format data. Install ROM. Wipe Cache. Reboot system.

Last edited:
To those who rush for A11,how you gonna decrypt the twrp???as far as i know decryption doesnt work for A11 with lr team twrp....

@Igor Eisberg @ingbrzy excellent ROM every week they stand out more in fluency, my question is the following, several updates are going and they still do not fix the Facebook bug when applying the dark mode that is not achieved View the status bar, will there be any solution in future updates?

@Igor Eisberg @ingbrzy excellent ROM every week they stand out more in fluency, my question is the following, several updates are going and they still do not fix the Facebook bug when applying the dark mode that is not achieved View the status bar, will there be any solution in future updates?
I didn't understand the problem.

In the end I'm back to 20.7.2 with a clean installation.
System consumption back to less than 10%
Yeah, 20.7.2 was last build with normal battery consumption, 20.7.9 and 20.7.16 have deep sleep issues.
I did some investigation on my Mi 9T Pro and now I'm 100% sure that FOD keeps the device from getting to deep sleep but I still don't know what triggers it because deep sleep works fine after reboot but after about 10-15 hours device can't enter even 1 second to deep sleep. When FOD is disabled deep sleep works fine all the time.
If today's build have the same issue with deep sleep I will try to investigate more and to found out when and what triggers FOD to keep device awake all the time but I can't promise anything.

Yeah, 20.7.2 was last build with normal battery consumption, 20.7.9 and 20.7.16 have deep sleep issues.
I did some investigation on my Mi 9T Pro and now I'm 100% sure that FOD keeps the device from getting to deep sleep but I still don't know what triggers it because deep sleep works fine after reboot but after about 10-15 hours device can't enter even 1 second to deep sleep. When FOD is disabled deep sleep works fine all the time.
If today's build have the same issue with deep sleep I will try to investigate more and to found out when and what triggers FOD to keep device awake all the time but I can't promise anything.
FOD=Always on display? I have deactivated and update play service with the last release.

Reactions: sfairmm
I didn't understand the problem.

I did not know how to explain excuse me, by placing the dark mode on facebook the status bar practically disappears in the dark, I will place an image so you can see

Attachments

• IMG_20200723_111458.jpg
    IMG_20200723_111458.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 224
Hello
MIUI 12 for Curtana is not available now and no real forecast about it.
But in your case, you have better to unlock your bootloader first and to learn from the MIUI11 stable/global available here.
Then you'll decide what to do according to your feeling.
... Thanks for the answer!
For sure. I am currently on the path.

Also heard - for me - a problem.
The Miui11 makes a mistake in Bluetooth transmission.
I got the coupling without any security and without Feler, I will not be given a photo.
It always says "file unknown" ...
I think there is a bug heard that I still have a wrong SD card for internal storage.
So it should be on the path to the file.
But everything is done correctly in the photo app ...

With sunny greetings
Mehdi_ma

Status
Not open for further replies.