MIUI 12.1 20.7.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I installed everything without any problem. I have a question, my 8 does not have the menu for miui 12. Not implemented yet? Thank you
2cf1127540ef357413a6828d0def663e.jpg

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Qualcuno escaricare l'ultimo aggiornamento del 30.07 su Xiaomi MI8??? Perché io non lo trovo sul sito di Xiaomi eu e non me lo scarica dall'app di aggiornamento.

Goodmorning ! I have a problem with decrypt twrp. Everytime i try to flash something it asks me for a decrypt password. Can i solve this ?Thank you.

Goodmorning ! I have a problem with decrypt twrp. Everytime i try to flash something it asks me for a decrypt password. Can i solve this ?Thank you.
Yes you can!
the password is your pin pw you have set.
In case that doesn't work you have to format data in twrp.

Yes you can!
the password is your pin pw you have set.
In case that doesn't work you have to format data in twrp.
I tryed 2,3 times to data format but every time the password doesnt work. I set a Pin example 1234, that not work.

I installed the latest weekly build. I like a lot Xiaomi.EU Rom I'm with Mi9T. Thank you for the clean version and all the efforts.

Wanted to ask one thing, does anybody have observations with that last weekly build on Cell Standby.

For the whole night drained 12% of my battery. I'm from Bulgaria region (EU).

I read in forums that for the EU region it should use the following network type LTE/WCDMA, because by default I was with LTE/TD-SCMA/UMTS.

But in both cases over night it drains between 10-12%.

Is this a real bug or which network type should I choose?

Thank you once again :)

The device locks on the lock screen while using Bluetooth. Mi9 lite.

Last edited:
Hi my friend

There is a way to prevent the camera from turning on the lock screen???

The camera always turns on from the lock screen with a slight touch

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Hi my friend

There is a way to prevent the camera from turning on the lock screen???

The camera always turns on from the lock screen with a slight touch

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

This is for face unlock, easy disable it

Hi can you paste the log? And in most of the roms there is a new twrp. So if it is working with the old twrp, install the old twrp and then the rom.

You can delete the new twrp in the rom zip file and it will not be installed. So you dont have to install the old twrp any more. Because it will not be overwritten.
The script is
E1001: Failed to update system image.
Updater process ended with ERROR: 7
and it comes after one minutes, while twrp extracts system image. In my opinion is a twrp problem, but I don't find alternative recovery for mi9 lite to try.
I've just installed twrp by fastboot.
I've to make somethingh also whit these files, that I find in TWRP donload page:
md5 for twrp-3.4.0-0-pyxis.img
sha256 for twrp-3.4.0-0-pyxis.img
Download PGP Signature twrp-3.4.0-0-pyxis.img.asc ?????

Last edited:
The script is
E1001: Failed to update system image.
Updater process ended with ERROR: 7
and it comes after one minutes, while twrp extracts system image. In my opinion is a twrp problem, but I don't find alternative recovery for mi9 lite to try.
I've just installed twrp by fastboot.
I've to make somethingh also whit these files, that I find in TWRP donload page:
md5 for twrp-3.4.0-0-pyxis.img
sha256 for twrp-3.4.0-0-pyxis.img
Download PGP Signature twrp-3.4.0-0-pyxis.img.asc ?????

Hi I dont know why it is not working. In your log is no error before the error code. You said you have the correct file, the newest twrp, you want to update from previous version and so on.

The files are for checking if the image is corrupted.

The easiest way is to use the old twrp as I have mentioned above.

But you can test something…

In the rom-zip file there is a "updater-script". The path is "meta.inf/com/google/android" delete the lines with "assert" and save the file. Then try to install the new rom-zip.

Last edited:
Hi I dont know why it is not working. In your log is no error before the error code. You said you have the correct file, the newest twrp, you want to update from previous version and so on.

The files are for checking if the image is corrupted.

So use the old twrp as I have mentioned above.
Also with the old twrp same error. So I've tryed with the new one, but always error. Maybe there is some troubles because the rom is the same for chinese version (mi9 cc9/vela) and global one (mi9 lite/pyxis), but the two devices have maybe some differences. I don't know. This is third xiaomi I have and before it never problems to flash xiaomi.eu rom. This time installing the rom at the first time was very hard. I had to format a lot of time devices and then I installed the rom only after chinese rom by miflash in fastboot mode. Is there someone with mi9 lite here?

Can confirm, fresh install on Mi 9T coming from 12.0.2.0 EEA with data wiped and everything

4G did not work at all

Reactions: Kudoconan
Also with the old twrp same error. So I've tryed with the new one, but always error. Maybe there is some troubles because the rom is the same for chinese version (mi9 cc9/vela) and global one (mi9 lite/pyxis), but the two devices have maybe some differences. I don't know. This is third xiaomi I have and before it never problems to flash xiaomi.eu rom. This time installing the rom at the first time was very hard. I had to format a lot of time devices and then I installed the rom only after chinese rom by miflash in fastboot mode. Is there someone with mi9 lite here?

You have written "At the beginning I installed rom only using old twrp (the new one always error 7)" now you are saying the old twrp is not working.

I have asked if you have the correct rom-zip. You answered "yes" but now you are a little bit confused about the different phones / rom.zip.

I dont understand you. Did you delete the assert lines, did you checked if the rom is for your phone, did you try to download it again perhaps its broken ? And is it correct, that you can flash the old version with the old twrp?

Regards Kater

Last edited:
Mi 8 explorer edition Bluetooth problem

Hi my mi airdots 2s will not connect properly, first it detected my right side has no battery, so my left side worked fine, after resetting by unpairing as well i had both of them two pair means 2 separate left and right with to of them showing up in the Bluetooth menu and only one can be connected at a time, i know this cause i tested and right side is at 100% while left side is 70%...after unpairing both i reboot my phone and now only it detects right side...i have reset the case a lot of times with he red and white blinking light there after i realized that the pop out image that shows both airdots and case battery level is actually not there after the update of .23. as .30 is not out yet for my device i hope it can be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.