MIUI 12.1 20.7.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To "improve"? Do you even realize why it's not enabled on non-AMOLED devices? Do you know how AMOLED works?
There is absolutely no sense in enabling AOD on devices with an LCD panel. None. It will drain the battery like crazy and wear out the screen faster.
Like I said, for uneducated DIY tinkering, go to XDA, this is not the place

I appreciate your explanation and I will not bother you anymore with the subject ... anyway the rom de eu is the maximum and it is the one that I have been using and I thank for the development that they have of the same

Hey 2 questions..last time I tried Xiaomi eu, 2 build's before that one,the control panel was Very slow and laggy,and the battery was never above 4 hours, while with aosp and the same usage I had above 6. Any improvements on these matters? thanks a lot! Mi 8 here

Hey 2 questions..last time I tried Xiaomi eu, 2 build's before that one,the control panel was Very slow and laggy,and the battery was never above 4 hours, while with aosp and the same usage I had above 6. Any improvements on these matters? thanks a lot! Mi 8 here
Control panel is very good. I haven't experienced any lag so far. But my battery isn't good. About 4h active... I think that my mobile data is draining it. I'm trying to find out if there's any way to disable mobile that while the phone is connected to a wifi connection automatically..

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Both. As far as I know, the Android 11 releases are not public.
What do you mean? It's a weekly beta... And for the Mi 10 Pro the latest beta should be the 20.7.8.
So will the Mi 10ers finally be gifted with a new EU ROM?
I'm getting really nervous here to try the chinese weekly XD

• Haha
Reactions: LOLO9393
What do you mean? It's a weekly beta... And for the Mi 10 Pro the latest beta should be the 20.7.8.
He meant Xiaomi didn't push it to public. For now access to Android 11 builds is limited to ~200 Chinese guys (so not even all Chinese closed beta testers for Mi 10/Pro) and Xiaomi doesn't release it for all testers. When Xiaomi will decide it's good enough to push it to at least closed beta for all testers, Xiaomi.eu team will think about release it to public. For now it's very unstable and not ready for us.

Last edited:
anyone know how to set the apps of the play store or others app
as native applications of the system?

I tried to paste into the system path:

: system / apps
: product / app
: system / priva-app

but doesn't work

anyone have any idea how i can do it ?

I know they will tell me to watch tutorials but I already saw them and none helped me.

that's why i came here to ask them

it doesn't matter if the rom is xiaomieu. or the rom pixel experience.

I just want to know which way it currently works

What are you talking about? Those 20.7.8 are Closed Beta. They are not public.
Anyway, those Android 11 ROMs are not ready for daily usage yet. Global support is broken and many UI issues.

if I use a bluetooth headset, then the mic does not work in Telegram, PUBG applications. uses the mic built into the phone instead of the headset mic . did anyone come across? I could not find a solution on the Internet.

Hey guys, how is your battery going? I've got less than 3h of active use (no games)
06a93398ba3ea7a082d3eec3235204bd.jpg
bd87fbcb78ae8cbafb6f0b4992b53324.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Yannick97121
Hello! :)

You are correct. ;)

So here are the modifications (in bold) to be able to boot and to pass SafetyNet tests:

ro.build.fingerprint=xiaomi/violet/violet:10/QKQ1.190915.002/V11.0.1.0.QFHCNXM:user/release-keys
ro.build.fingerprint_real=xiaomi/violet/violet:10/QKQ1.190915.002/20.7.9:user/release-keys/1594328841
ro.system.build.fingerprint=xiaomi/violet/violet:10/QKQ1.190915.002/V11.0.1.0.QFHCNXM:user/release-keys
ro.system.build.fingerprint_real=xiaomi/violet/violet:10/QKQ1.190915.002/20.7.9:user/release-keys/1594328841
ro.build.version.security_patch=2020-05-01
ro.build.version.security_patch_real=2020-07-01

Thanks for the tips, I also found out build.prop inside vendor partition has the same older security_patch and fingerprint version, do I need to replace these lwith the one from Stable 11 ?

Hello folks,

I'm really new to this and am wondering if I want to dirty flash from 12.0 stable rom to this release, can I just wipe cache/ dalvik and flash this release in TWRP? Or do I need to go by incremental steps of the weekly releases?

Hello folks,

I'm really new to this and am wondering if I want to dirty flash from 12.0 stable rom to this release, can I just wipe cache/ dalvik and flash this release in TWRP? Or do I need to go by incremental steps of the weekly releases?
Hello,

No, you should do a clean flash. ;)

That's all. :)

Hi,
I stuck in the MIUI boot screen.
Same happend last week after on my Mi9 updateing from the last MIUI 11 xiaomi.eu to 12.7.2. Your advice is welcome ...

Here in detail what is happening:

Downloaded 12.7.9 with the Updater. Checked the .md5 with Solid Explorer saying downloaded file is ok.
- Updater - Menu (...) - Reboot to TWRP Recovery
- Install - Select zip
- Reboot

Now I am able to unlock my sim card, but after this screen becomes very slow and unreponsive (takes 20 seconds or more to show me the fingerprint animation after waking up the phone with on/off button). Sometimes I am able to unlock screen with my pin, if I directly continue after unlocking sim, but most times phone reboots before I can enter any number and stucks in MIUI logo aftre this reboot .

After a while phone automatically reboots and it will stuck in the MIUI (first seeing Mi unlock screen, then MIUI boot logo which gets stopped after running the first boot animation).

Last time (installing 12.7.2) I have done a factory reset / clean install, but what is getting wrong if device forced me to do it again now?

Any tipps to get out of this trouble?

Thanks in advance
Andreas

Update: After waiting several minutes in the MIUI Boot Screen Iwas able to unlock with SIM Pin, but after unlocking (fingerprint seem not working) with Lock-PIN device disables WLAN. Manually enabling WLAN will be imediatly switch back to WLAN off. After a while (90 to 120 seconds) device reboots directly to MIUI screen :(

Last edited:
It's not needed to change in vendor build.prop. ;)

Tks.

I've successfully upgraded my RN7 Pro to 20.7.9, no problem so far, just a question, there is no 'M' (only XXS, XS, S, L, XL, XXL) in Text Size & Font Weight settings, is this by design? @ingbrzy

Last edited:
There is a display problem with the text in "Battery & performance" setting (Lavender):
IMG_20200712_092412.jpg

IMG_20200712_092429.jpg

mi 9 gallery crashes. clean data das not help.
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1
at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:2064)
at com.miui.gallery.provider.cache.BurstInfo.generateBurstInfo(Unknown Source:84)
at com.miui.gallery.provider.cache.MediaItem$Generator.from(Unknown Source:314)
at com.miui.gallery.provider.cache.MediaItem$Generator.from(Unknown Source:0)
at com.miui.gallery.provider.cache.MediaManager$InitializeTask.loadFullPart(Unknown Source:124)
at com.miui.gallery.provider.cache.MediaManager$InitializeTask.run(Unknown Source:29)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:919)

Status
Not open for further replies.