MIUI 12.1 20.8.13

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check GET DEVICE INFO permission
I tried modifying it, does not work no matter what I choose.
This is the first Rom I don't root in years, just because banking apps would not work. With this weekly, it won't work although I didn't root it.

You have to tell the details.

Which rom was installed, is magisk installed, did you format data not only wipe and so on.

We dont have a crystal ball and cant clairvoyance…
Hi, thanks for answering.
I never had flashed before my Mi 8, i had the ROM it was delivered with. I decided to flash the rom xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_V12.0.1.0.QEACNXM_v12-10.zip and I used for that a tool named XiaoMiTool v2. I used it to flash twrp and everything went fine, twrp booted and I was able to locate the rom in storage. I wiped cache, data and system and I flashed the rom with twrp without any kind of error, however I had the described issue when booting for the first time. I didn't install magisk and i didn't try to format data.
I hope this info is more complete

EDIT: after what you said about formatting data I just clicked on "format data" on twrp and magically it booted. I know it's 100% a noob mistake, but i didn't had to use this in my previous flashing experiences with my old phones. So thanks a lot for your answer, you did actually help a lot :D

Reactions: katerpanne
I tried modifying it, does not work no matter what I choose.
This is the first Rom I don't root in years, just because banking apps would not work. With this weekly, it won't work although I didn't root it.

Any error message when you run the app?

K30 5G speed dirty flash from 20.8.6 found a problem, the in-call voice recorder not working correctly. It had record a voice file but only content about one second, 3k byte file size. To play file it is mute.
Has anyone same issue as this? This function was working well.

Thanks!

k30 pro. Error of chat bubble + error of horizontal screen action. Hope you guys will fix it soon, thanks

Gửi từ Redmi K30 Pro của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Which TWRP you used? I use the "TWRP 3.4.2b 2020.06.23 from LR.Team" and pattern lock, my device can see zip in TWRP, no problem.
I can confirm patterns work but pin codes do not

Mi10, everything runs in frames. Also, messenger bubble chat head changed and I can't answer from the bubble head anymore.
There is bug in android 11 builds (last week and this week) that as far as I know was not mentioned here. the device resets the frame rate after every reboot to 60. So you have to manually go to settings and change it to 60 and again to 90 for it to be smooth. fun thing this was the first thing i recognized after booting: "this is laggy as hell it must be 60hz :D"
photo_2020-08-14_18-09-38.jpg

Last edited:
Can i update from miui 12.0.3 eu stable without full format.!
And would you advise me to move from a stable version to a beta version?

Mi10pro. I have an error uploading files from a web browser. I have tried several and the same error occurs in all. It just lets me select files from the camera. This in the previous version was not like that. You could select the internal file explorer of the system.

Thx for the rom.
Using it on a poco f2 pro and I really love the saturn superwallpaper.

Hope there are some more coming :)

Something else about the notifications on th poco F2.

Seems that the volume of notifications do never change :)
It is allways loud even if the volume changes...

I have CTS profile match: fail and Google pay is not working.
Poco F2 Pro with 20.8.13 beta
Also in Google play it is written: the device is not certified.

Before unlocking bootloader and flashing xiaomi.eu ROM everything was ok. I first installed 20.7.9... then 20.8.7... now 20.8.13

Can it be because it is Redmi K30 pro ROM? And safety net do not see that it is original ROM?

There some advices that it is because persist is changed... Is it wors to change it? And were to take right image?

I have no root, only TWRP

Also after 20.8.7 have problem with Android Auto, which worked fine before butloader unlocking and on 20.7.9... it launches, the car says "starting Android Auto" but while connecting to the car the notification system freezes the phone... and car reports "not compatible devise"...

I tried to clean cash and data of Google plaу, services and framework... Also installed several versions of Android Auto... Wiped Dalvik and cache... Nothing helped... For both problems...

Last edited:
Thank you developers for a new rom!
On Redmi Note 8 (Ginkgo), I've got to say performance is pretty bad. Too much stuttering, and hiccups here and there. Control center works smoothly 2 out of 10 times.

Also, there's a bug (I'm sure it's been reported already) where usernames in the comment section of Facebook won't be bold (as they should); and in some other parts of the UI as well.

Other than that, I haven't found any other bugs. I would DEEPLY appreciate if you addressed these issues for next build. I love EU, but those two things make it unusable for me.

I'm having front camera issues on the 9T. It says it can't open/close. It starts to raise but then closes and it works but after the 3rd time or so. Anyone experiencing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.