MIUI 12.1 20.8.13

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MI 8 dipper 20.8.13 dialer issue:

key show/hide numeric keyboard often does not work and when it does not work it is not possible to dial a number that is not in contacts.

991017ef0bf7edd7cf908d64047a898e.jpg

Still unresolved from 20.8.6

Does anyone else have the same problem?

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk
Same on mi 8se. Double click works.

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Reactions: koalalump
Thanks for the good work developers!
On my Chinese Mi10Pro (12G RAM, 256G ROM) it run's perfect for me... The only issue I found, was, that if I use VPN connection over mobile data connection it seems that the traffic get not routed properly... under Android10 and Version 20.6.18 it worked like a charm. Did I miss something?

On lmi - Poco F2 Pro, Google pay still doesn't work for NFC payment because of changed software issue (I don't use root or Magisk). I try to repair NFC payment but this don't help.

Thanks for the good work developers!
On my Chinese Mi10Pro (12G RAM, 256G ROM) it run's perfect for me... The only issue I found, was, that if I use VPN connection over mobile data connection it seems that the traffic get not routed properly... under Android10 and Version 20.6.18 it worked like a charm. Did I miss something?
Hi there, issue resolved. I shut down the phone, removed the SIM card and then started the phone again. After the phone was coming up I checked the settings and then I shut down again, put in the SIM card and started the phone again... so the phone received the mobile data settings from the provider again and after that it worked ... Not sure, what make the things work ... hope this will remain :)

Reactions: Poney70
Same on mi 8se. Double click works.

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I have the same issue on my Mi 9t since the last version. (Needed nearly a week to find out, obviously don`t use my phone for actually calling people)
Thanks for the hint with Doube Click. It works well enough to patiently wait for a fix.

I'm using latest eu weekly. i checked drm info, its showing L1. But when i watch movies on amazon prime video, they are not playing in FHD. I dont knw why. Any idea?

Using Wifi. Even streaming quality is set to Best in app settings.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

Thanks for an amazing rom. Only issue I find so far, is that I cannot share from one app to another. I.e. a Wallapop ítem i cannot share to Whatsapp, or a Whatsapp image I cannot share to telegram. Even when I press the app to share to, screen turns black and mobile goes to homescreen.

Using Mi10pro, updated from last week rom, with wipes done after installing.

Anyone else with the same issue, or a possible solution?

Thanks

MI9 heating Problem after Update 20.8.13. Simple Apps like soundcloud (music on/Display off) makes the Phone goes Hot. Restart the MI9 and the Temps are very high!!! While the restart it goes Hot and hotter... Pic is after restart

• Wow
Reactions: Pecas93
When I had a k20 pro, I had only installed twrp 3.3.1 and was able to install xiaomi.eu normally, I never installed these safety and much less magisk, why do you install this? I just bought a poco f2, I would like to know if it is EXTREMELY necessary to install this safaty and magisk. Can I install xiaomi.eu using only twrp 3.4.1? Thank you

When I had a k20 pro, I had only installed twrp 3.3.1 and was able to install xiaomi.eu normally, I never installed these safety and much less magisk, why do you install this? I just bought a poco f2, I would like to know if it is EXTREMELY necessary to install this safaty and magisk. Can I install xiaomi.eu using only twrp 3.4.1? Thank you
you only need TWRP to install xiaomi.eu rom (or any other custom rom available for you device).
magisk is required if you want to root your device - if you need it - usually you do not.
actually you have detailed steps to install this rom in first post !

you only need TWRP to install xiaomi.eu rom (or any other custom rom available for you device).
magisk is required if you want to root your device - if you need it - usually you do not.
actually you have detailed steps to install this rom in first post !

Sorry for my ignorance, but is unlocking the bootloader and installing custom ROM not root? I always thought that rooting was that. I just want to unlock the bootloader and install xiaomi.eu I don't need anything else. What should I do? Thank you

Sorry for my ignorance, but is unlocking the bootloader and installing custom ROM not root? I always thought that rooting was that. I just want to unlock the bootloader and install xiaomi.eu I don't need anything else. What should I do? Thank you

Unlocking is for installing customize rom and magisk as example is for having root access. Two different things, you can use xiaomi.eu rom without rooting. You only have to unlock your phone and install twrp or orange fox for installing the rom.

Reactions: dattohead
Status
Not open for further replies.