6.8/8Gb consumed, (1.2Gb free),
and after a quick clean-up, I got it to
4.9/8Gb consumed, (3.1Gb free)

This is on the Mi 10 5G - 8Gb/128Gb,
with Miui 12.1 - 20.8.20 beta

Reactions: j santi
Device: Mi10 (umi)
ROM: Xiaomi.eu 20.8.20
- USB OTG doesn't work with stock MIUI File explorer, with third party apps it works (eg. TotalCommander). Filesystem tested: exFAT and FAT32.
- UI bugs: using stock icons, they are displayed in different shapes and colors between Stock Launcher and Recent apps..
- Fonts are not displayed correctly: if I choose a new font from Themes app, it will apply only to system apps and some third party apps, not all of them (eg. whatsapp)
- Signal and Blockchain apps Force close.
- Casual battery drain/wakelock from Gallery, mediastorage and Updates. Fixed with a reboot.
- Fast Charge animation is not displayed correctly (percentage are half hidden by the animation).
- Home gesture (swipe up) doesn't work in third party launchers (eg. Lawnchair).
- Control Center is not as smooth as notifications shade, sometimes it lags, sometimes it stutters.
- Three finger swipe/Screenshot works partially: cannot share directly, cannot see screenshots in third party apps. In order to share screenshots you can only use Gallery app (already known bug)
- Hotword recognition: "Ok/Hey Google" hotword doesn't work. (already known bug).
- Youtube Vanced doesn't work in Picture-in-Picture mode (already known bug). The same bug happens with Google Maps during Navigation.
- Backup cannot start, had to use this workaround (https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-8/how-to/guide-google-backup-waiting-to-backup-t3895101).

Device: Mi10 (umi)
ROM: Xiaomi.eu 20.8.20
- USB OTG doesn't work with stock MIUI File explorer, with third party apps it works (eg. TotalCommander). Filesystem tested: exFAT and FAT32.
- UI bugs: using stock icons, they are displayed in different shapes and colors between Stock Launcher and Recent apps..
- Fonts are not displayed correctly: if I choose a new font from Themes app, it will apply only to system apps and some third party apps, not all of them (eg. whatsapp)
- Signal and Blockchain apps Force close.
- Casual battery drain/wakelock from Gallery, mediastorage and Updates. Fixed with a reboot.
- Fast Charge animation is not displayed correctly (percentage are half hidden by the animation).
- Home gesture (swipe up) doesn't work in third party launchers (eg. Lawnchair).
- Control Center is not as smooth as notifications shade, sometimes it lags, sometimes it stutters.
- Three finger swipe/Screenshot works partially: cannot share directly, cannot see screenshots in third party apps. In order to share screenshots you can only use Gallery app (already known bug)
- Hotword recognition: "Ok/Hey Google" hotword doesn't work. (already known bug).
- Youtube Vanced doesn't work in Picture-in-Picture mode (already known bug). The same bug happens with Google Maps during Navigation.
- Backup cannot start, had to use this workaround (https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-8/how-to/guide-google-backup-waiting-to-backup-t3895101).

I have the exact same Bugs on K30 Pro (lmi). I assume that it is caused by android 11 beta that Xiaomi uses for beta chinese ROM for our phones.

i want go back to stable rom, i have a mi 9t pro and i have problem in notification, can i download stable and instal with a recovery
Im gona lose my archives?

Hi guys, I have never applied a weekly update in mi9t pro , always stable updates, can I install the last weekly update without issues?

Im having FC on apps or just black screen stuck for minutes, a restart fixes it but it happens way too often, also first 5 minutes after turning on absolutely everything stutters, after 5 minutes the stutters go away but they are there from time to time. I have no clue whats going on. Did a full reset and installed, did a flash then installed, install and wipe cache and dalvik, still same result, either my xiaomi mi 10 is faulty or I dont know what the problem might be, im waiting for the next weekly and see how it does. I will go to stable version for a while, if I keep having these problems I might have to sell my phone completely.

also whenever an app gets FC o just goes black randomly, phone goes back to home and icons dont even load properly, there is a delay and I see no icons nothing, if someone had this problem fixed please help.

Reactions: mdjabir
Im having FC on apps or just black screen stuck for minutes, a restart fixes it but it happens way too often, also first 5 minutes after turning on absolutely everything stutters, after 5 minutes the stutters go away but they are there from time to time. I have no clue whats going on. Did a full reset and installed, did a flash then installed, install and wipe cache and dalvik, still same result, either my xiaomi mi 10 is faulty or I dont know what the problem might be, im waiting for the next weekly and see how it does. I will go to stable version for a while, if I keep having these problems I might have to sell my phone completely.

also whenever an app gets FC o just goes black randomly, phone goes back to home and icons dont even load properly, there is a delay and I see no icons nothing, if someone had this problem fixed please help.
Issue comes from Xiaomi and Android 11 Beta... If you don't like it, downgrade to latest Beta with android 10 ROM or install Stable ROM, or just wait for next updates. ;)

Issue comes from Xiaomi and Android 11 Beta... If you don't like it, downgrade to latest Beta with android 10 ROM or install Stable ROM, or just wait for next updates. ;)

thats exactly what I said myself, that I will wait for next updates, or downgrade to the stable rom. thanks

Just installed the new version. Checking now for problems..

Sms still has problem. In settings of the camera an option is in chinese - Extend the touch focus timeout is the translation. In webmail, the bug with the attachment isn't fixed. When I try to attach a file, the only option that appears is the camera.

Last edited:
My redmi note 7(Levender), already works with the version of 20.08.25 and very well!
Thanks to developers

Reactions: juolen
Does anyone know what these options do?

8eef26a75b87b2bb63ffb01dc35ccb80.jpg

Also flashs without issues.

Thx

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.