MIUI 12.1 20.8.20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, just installed xiaomi.eu ROM on my Poco F2 Pro/K30 Pro. Everything os running smoothly. The only problem I noticed is taking screenshots. When I create one, it appears as a miniature in top right corner but I cant do anything with it. When I click miniature, nothing happens. When I click "Send", it says "Screenshot not found". Also on apps like Whatsapp these screenshots seem corrupted. Anyone encountered this or know how to fix it?

P.S. Gallery app can open them without issue. Long screenshots dont work top.

Reactions: Pennywise85
Im having problems with notifications, the notifications only popup or sound when the phone is waked up, both on lock screen or home after unlock.
The notifications appear 1 or 2 sec after the screen is active..

Any one with this behavior?

I'm on a mi9

check the autostart of apps, it must be enabled

I have just flashed EU.rom on my K30 pro.
The full screen mode works except of the gesture for the home button. No reaction while swiping from buttom up.

I tried after 20.8.20 also 20.8.13.... same result

Any ideas?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi, just installed xiaomi.eu ROM on my Poco F2 Pro/K30 Pro. Everything os running smoothly. The only problem I noticed is taking screenshots. When I create one, it appears as a miniature in top right corner but I cant do anything with it. When I click miniature, nothing happens. When I click "Send", it says "Screenshot not found". Also on apps like Whatsapp these screenshots seem corrupted. Anyone encountered this or know how to fix it?

P.S. Gallery app can open them without issue. Long screenshots dont work top.

View attachment 31626
+1

I have just flashed EU.rom on my K30 pro.
The full screen mode works except of the gesture for the home button. No reaction while swiping from buttom up.

I tried after 20.8.20 also 20.8.13.... same result

Any ideas?

Thanks
Change to the Stock Launcher. Looks like Android 11 and MIUI 12 have problems with the third party launchers and gestures.

Hi i used MI 6 but I cant see Which one is compatible with my device? Which one should I install?

A follow up to my problem that after updating my sim slot 2 ceased working and sim 1 cannot phone but has LTE mobile internet connection. Resetting to factory settings does help. But this can't be the way to go for me in the future, in my honest opinion. I now have to reinstall every app and apply every setting wasting a whole day because restore by TWRP / OrangeFox recovery from a FULL backup didn't work. Whatever the new version messes up, it should be found, documented and a "root user handmade fix" should be made available. I'm very angry because of this incident. It would have been all okay if restoring my backup before upgrade would have worked. Something must be wrong on /system/vendor with the ril database(?) and I absolutely don't get why restoring the vendor partition doesn't help here but wiping /data does.

I have mi 9 se and like to know how this version of update works, in behave of performance and battery.
Since a lot of people talk about bad experience, it would really be nice to know before flashing.
Please some feedback from grus/ mi9 see users

Reactions: PPM-Droid
Dear Admin

i found few bugs as below

Phone : Mi 10
Version: 20.8.20

1. Automatically grouping all notification SMS (in Messaging App) together not working....
2. SMS (in Messaging App) incoming new message are not showing on the top.
3. Sometimes some app are not opening and hangs...
4. Still Auto brightness control not working properly.

Note : Root or Magisk not installed.

point no 1 and 4 are available in MIUI 10, 11 and now in 12 EU version...

please do the needful..

thanks

Reactions: Iago14
Hi,

i also got heavy battery drain in normal usecase. The last days i used the phone very rare and got more battery drain, then with previous versions with normal usage. Very strange.

I better should change back and wait for the next version.

Mi Max 3

Phone : Mi 10
Version: 20.8.20

2. SMS (in Messaging App) incoming new message are not showing on the top.

SMS handling with stock Messaging app will be restored to usual way from next update, so:

- conversation gets in top line if new message arrives
- messages in conversation listed in chronological order

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Iago14
Status
Not open for further replies.