MIUI 12.1 20.8.20

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can confirm more "fluidness", too. But many apps fc for me (Whatsapp, Maps and Security for example). You know how to fix this? Wiping cache doesnt fix it
Wipe respective app data and see if the works. Clean flash should make it right.

Mi 9T Pro ll Tapatalk

Hello, please give your device name if you want help. ;)

Encryption is not an issue, if TWRP can't decrypt storage with the pin you set to unlock your smartphone, you may try to find & install a new TWRP or OrangeFox version for your device. :)
My device is Mi 10 umi. I have the same problem with new TWRP 3.4.2

Last edited:
Mi mix 3 works wonderfully as usual. I just out my other half onto this EU rom on her Poco f2 pro and there's a few issues. Namely not being able to use a third party launcher again with full screen gestures, I remember this being an issue on android 10 and it being sorted, not had much of an issue with it with MIUI, but it's a ball ache on android 11 MIUI 12

Mi 10 Pro - Banking App ( Consors Finance ) Fingerprint Login doesnt work....App told me to press - but nothing happens...have to login with password

I noticed further errors, almost all current games from the playstore do not work anymore ... I tried everything, reinstallation ... reset ... nothing helped ... all games crashed

Mi 10 Pro

Hi guys those who are on the 5 September list what rom will you use after? I have a mi8. Thanks

Enviado do meu MI 8 através do Tapatalk

Mi 10 (umi) running on Portuguese language.

Gallery and camera app crash a lot.
Games crash a lot.
TWRP does not work if unlocking is set to code, but works if set to nothing or drawing pattern.
Camera app is very buggy, does not work properly.
Bubble notifications dont work at all. The whole setting is missing from settings.
Drop down notifications dont work most of the times as well.
Overall very buggy.
Have not tested android auto but will at the end of the day.

I did a clean install when Android 11 was released.

(This is not a complaint, just a small report.)

Keep up the good work fellas.

Reactions: Oxnap and Poney70
K30 Pro
FC or "Frozen" many Apps.
Device wasn't to use.
Back to 20.8.13
The First time in over 2 years. Thanks anyway for your work.

Reactions: Oxnap
As a lot of Snapdragon 865 users here, I also had crashes in almost every app in my device, Poco F2 Pro. Youtube was unusable, Galery unusable, Chrome unusable, etc. I tried to download the previous version , 20.8.13, via Chrome and the app crashed at the 10 seconds on it. Impossible to download a thing. I had to do it via PC. And the TWRP bootlooped. So i had to format data everything. And now I lose Safetynet, so...
I think I won't download the Beta for quite a time xD

Edit: Also, I forgot to mention that the vibration was really weird, like if it was a "double vibration", if I pressed a key, the device vibrates two times... If I do the "back" gesture, also vibrates two times. Really anoying.

Hope get solved soon :/

As a lot of Snapdragon 865 users here, I also had crashes in almost every app in my device, Poco F2 Pro. Youtube was unusable, Galery unusable, Chrome unusable, etc. I tried to download the previous version , 20.8.13, via Chrome and the app crashed at the 10 seconds on it. Impossible to download a thing. I had to do it via PC. And the TWRP bootlooped. So i had to format data everything. And now I lose Safetynet, so...
I think I won't download the Beta for quite a time xD

Edit: Also, I forgot to mention that the vibration was really weird, like if it was a "double vibration", if I pressed a key, the device vibrates two times... If I do the "back" gesture, also vibrates two times. Really anoying.

Hope get solved soon :/
yes there are many bugs
an thats why its a beta
so good its not alpha version
as for me i have mi10 an dont see many bugs in my phone
there are some wiht message an theme
we can install global theme but an it downloads but dont install

Love it.

I can say unequivocally that I'm with Xiaomi's phone because of you.

Furthermore, to say with a high level of certainty that many more here are as myself.

Well done and thank you so much for your efforts.

Hi everyone,
Do you think is there a hidden solution to fully use downloaded themes from the original app Like the Numpad and the statut bar please ?
Thanks for your feedback about it.

Using last release on my Mi note 10 Pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-22-20-27-46-272_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-22-20-27-46-272_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 205
  • Screenshot_2020-08-22-18-21-29-956_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-22-18-21-29-956_com.android.settings.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 216
  • Screenshot_2020-08-22-20-33-53-119_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-22-20-33-53-119_com.android.thememanager.jpg
    403.5 KB · Views: 209