MIUI 12.1 20.8.25/27/28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Li
I am using Mi 9 and I am able to download the smart share software on my Huawei matebook 13 but when I pair them the connection seems to load forever?

Any solutions?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
Can you share the link to download Mi Smart Share software please? Thanks!

Hi, any one know if newest build with android 11 is based on beta 3 or still beta 2? Thanks

After clearing everything from the app, two sms I received them ok and where placed at the top of the list. Seems like is fixed with this trick. Will check it and come back if something new comes up. Thank you
do u guys ho have mi 10 pro
try make a restart phone or shut down
on my mi10 it cut not start again it just hang on miui screen so i hade to flash it again

I have since 3 versions still the same issue:
Different email apps dont show a constant symbol in the tastbar, that an email arrived.
e.g. fairmail , gmail,....

Anybody else with the same issue here?
Or can a mod just take a look, please? =)

Would be extraordinary nice.

Hi, any one know if newest build with android 11 is based on beta 3 or still beta 2? Thanks
Android 11 based builds are on beta3 level since update 20.8.20

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Exigoss
what if some bug still not fix will it get fix ltr on or just leave it there for last update?
Stable releases only mate. Not that it helps us at all as we cannot move from beta to stable without formatting data

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Glenn_
Device: Mi10 (umi)
ROM: Xiaomi.eu 20.8.25

- UI bugs: using stock icons, they are displayed in different shapes and colors between Stock Launcher and Recent apps..
- Fonts are not displayed correctly: if I choose a new font from Themes app, it will apply only to system apps, not third party apps.
- Fast Charge animation is not displayed correctly (percentage are half hidden by the animation).
- Home gesture (swipe up) doesn't work in third party launchers (eg. Lawnchair).
- Three finger swipe/Screenshot works partially: cannot share directly, cannot see screenshots in third party apps. In order to share screenshots you can only use Gallery app.
- Hotword recognition: "Ok/Hey Google" hotword doesn't work. (already known bug).
- Youtube vanced doesn't work in Picture-in-Picture mode (already known bug). The same bug happens with Google Maps during Navigation.
- Control Center is not as smooth as notifications shade, sometimes it lags, sometimes it stutters

thanks, was going to install

impossible to install the new version, because of the recovery, I could not remove the decryption pin

Pls post the link as soon as you find it. Thanks! Tried to search Google and nothing. Followed instructions to go to www.miui.com but there's nothing there as well.
It is currently only available for their flagship devices, not compatible with gingko yet I am afraid. Don't waste your time.

As great as ever, I can't thank you enough :)

Gestures always have a bug for "LMI", the gesture back to home does not work

It is currently only available for their flagship devices, not compatible with gingko yet I am afraid. Don't waste your time.
I'm using Mi 9 so I guess that counts. I just couldn't find the link to download the corresponding Windows app.

impossible to install the new version, because of the recovery, I could not remove the decryption pin
If you change lockscreen from pin/password to pattern you should be able to decrypt data partition from twrp recovery.

Inviato dal mio Mi 10 utilizzando Tapatalk

I have a problem, I don't know if it's related to this version, but after dirty flashing this version and installed magisk through twrp (like I have always been doing) the Saturn super wallpaper is gone from the settings.
If I uninstall magisk it comes back.

I wanted to keep magisk, anyone knows something about this?

Redmi K20 Pro

Same problem, can't remove data panel. Anyone could or is a Rom issue?

From September 5th, the beta will end for the following devices:
Mi Max 3,
@ingbrzy didn't see your reply on last thread, do you think this could be fixable at all?

On Mi MAX 3 since first MIUI 12 release they introduced a bunch of issues that still haven't been resolved, two of which are the most irritating. I can't remember the minor ones but never mind.

1. When taking screenshots, 90% of the times the system captures the moment that the screen is darkened to reproduce the "snapshot" effect. This gives the result that the picture taken is greyed, meaning it is darker than the captured screen.
  2. [...]
In this screenshot of Google's homepage you can clearly see that the image it's greyed compared to the original white background:

1598624806354.png 1598624858863.png

I have a problem, I don't know if it's related to this version, but after dirty flashing this version and installed magisk through twrp (like I have always been doing) the Saturn super wallpaper is gone from the settings.
If I uninstall magisk it comes back.

I wanted to keep magisk, anyone knows something about this?

Redmi K20 Pro
That's quite weird, is your Rom already android 11 based?

No issues with canary and super wallpaper here.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.