MIUI 12.2 20.9.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason the gboard doesn't update and not getting vibration, in the last ROM was working just fine, i download some keyboard and the feedback response by default is not working on this weekly this is clearly a bug of this week
the same problem, + more gestures removed new ones that worked thanks to android 10

Reactions: Backil
I want the same but it can't be, you have to install it and chose as default. So you will have two dialers and two message apps. I hope in a future we can chose this default apps and do not have two kinds of each app

This rom have miui dialer, right?

i wanna use google dialer and sms application.

Can I replace or not? if i can, how?

The Android 10 style bottom bar of MIUI 12 has disappeared. I don't know if there is anything else but this is the first thing that catches my attention.
Screenshot_2020-09-18-08-58-03-268_com.android.settings.jpg

PS: I am using Redmi Note 8.

It has not disappeared just turn off the first option on that screenshot and than you gonna have the navigation bottom bar
I'm talking about the Android 10 style. I'm saying the bar in full screen gestures disappears. I do not use the normal navigation buttons.

The first option is not the same. It has completely returned to its shape in MIUI 11.
Screenshot_2020-09-18-09-24-18-989_com.android.settings.jpg
PS: The first option is the "double check gestures" feature.

PS: English:
Screenshot_2020-09-18-09-28-05-522_com.android.settings.jpg

Last edited:
I'm talking about the Android 10 style. I'm saying the bar in full screen gestures disappears. I do not use the normal navigation buttons.

The first option is not the same. It has completely returned to its shape in MIUI 11.
View attachment 31904
PS: The first option is the "double check gestures" feature.

PS: English:
View attachment 31905
That's really weird, this weekly is full of bugs it seems

Reactions: Musdi27
Mi 10 Lite zoom finely working fine with android 11.
Camera app is crashing. I use ported *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-18-10-00-18-940_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-18-10-00-18-940_com.android.camera.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 232
  • Screenshot_2020-09-18-09-59-47-973_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-18-09-59-47-973_com.android.settings.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 230
In the background applications section, the screen split feature has been added instead of the floating window feature. The floating window feature works, of course. Actually, it is good, the screen split feature has been made easy. The floating window feature can be used from the control center / panel.
Screenshot_2020-09-18-10-07-31-458_com.android.systemui.jpg

Ps: Ekranı Böl = Split Screen. As I use my device (Note 8) in Turkish, I wanted to specify.

Hi, where did you order it ?
Do you have a link ?
Regards
I am interested too. Tomorrow I can unlock my Mi 10 and flash EU rom. So, 2 sims would be very nice. Maybe dm us?
Thanks
I use the chinese equivalent of Amazon - the app, or there is also the website. £0.84 + £1.08 delivery = £1.91. There are lots of different companies, but cheaper. I get nearly all of my things from China, but you need to be prepared to wait longer. I ordered my tray on 1st September - so 17 days to arrive.

During flashing my POCO F2 Pro entered an installation loop somehow. After the fifth 'Flashing system image' or so I simply hit the power button. It restarted correctly, but I'm unsure which state the phone is in now. The version is shown correct though.

Any ideas?

On xiaomi mi 9t pro, when I want to add an outlook calendar account nothing happens when I click on the "Import by email account" menu. Do you have a solution? An auto-start problem?

Very good update from the developers for lavender.Super fast and fluid on lavender and am very happy now since mi video is working and has a new feature(double tap to forward or rewind video).

Reactions: ddj123
Can you see if screen mirroring and split screen on landscape works fine? Thanks!
Screen mirroring / casting still not available - it cannot find the device (computer). Split screen in landscape seems to be working OK for me. I can change the orientation in split screen with no problem as well. I do suppose that it may depend upon the apps that you are using - some do not work very well in split screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.