MIUI 12.2 20.9.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it works fine here on mi10
Screenshot_2020-09-21-14-12-37-215_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
Screenshot_2020-09-21-14-14-20-846_com.mi.health.jpg

You may need to flash stock to rule out any persist partition corruption. If it works there you can flash the xiaomi.eu ROM again, if not you will have to take it in for repairs.
It can be the global stock stable (android 9) or it must be an android 10 stock rom?

I have searched in advance and downloaded this in the case you would say flash stock miui_GINKGO_20.9.17_002af6c624_10.0.zip

From this site http://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/miui/ginkgo/

didt u install it wiht installer android 10
an just open it wen its installed wihtout exit installer first
Now I try to do as you say
In summary I have to install the Google package and not exit the installation and immediately install the Health application. It's correct?

I installed the application from twrp, with cache and dalvik cleaning but then it crashed on opening. So I deleted the cache and data of app health and now it starts with a white screen.
I can help you with that:)

Just copy this file to /system/lib64

aab2c444f809d92915dd6b705106769f.jpg

Just extract it from the apk itself.

Health will work then but the issues are persisting anyways...

Regards

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

It can be the global stock stable (android 9) or it must be an android 10 stock rom?

I have searched in advance and downloaded this in the case you would say flash stock miui_GINKGO_20.9.17_002af6c624_10.0.zip

From this site http://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/miui/ginkgo/
It should be A10 but I am not certain which stock should it be. Look around in the forum for persist recovery or maybe someone else will pitch in.

Reactions: elgard9ma
Did you set a Pin/Password to unlock your phone? If yes, try to unset it (only the time for updating the ROM) or set a Pattern instead. ;)

Got all password thing unset. Still the same. TWRP only shows me empty folders.

My previous message:

I got my K30 installed with EU MIUI since I bought it several months ago. And recently I want to update the ROM, when I switch to TWRP, I found all folders are empty. And I can't find the EU MIUI ROM I've downloaded.

How do I solve this problem without losing any data? Thanks.

Got all password thing unset. Still the same. TWRP only shows me empty folders.

My previous message:

I got my K30 installed with EU MIUI since I bought it several months ago. And recently I want to update the ROM, when I switch to TWRP, I found all folders are empty. And I can't find the EU MIUI ROM I've downloaded.

How do I solve this problem without losing any data? Thanks.
Copy the download ROM on a usb stick.
Install over OTG.
Try it. You can see the downloaded zip...

Mi 10

-The charging measurement with usb on the charging screen the digits go wrong (graphic error).
-Switching font does not apply to all apps equally. WhatsApp for example
- DO NOT activate in settings ,SCREEN-CONTROL CENTER and STATUS BAR, SMART HOME leave it at none, if you change it to the other option hangs the top bar and terminal.
-In battery measurement the wifi consumption does not appear (graphic error)
-If I have the unlock password active and I boot into TWRP, even unlocking the twrp with the password throws me in red it can't mount system and doesn't install magisk correctly, even if it looks like it's installed. But if I remove the lock password install without problem.
-Some lags when pull down control center or unlocking the phone and also open YouTube app...
-IA option deactivate by itself , does not work

-Battery looks better on this build but hope will be better like miui 11.

Thanks for your work.

Last edited:
I'm on a mi 9t europe.
After the last update i can no longer Watch prime video in hd.
Before i managed to make it work by hiding magisk and modifing build.prop, but now this does not work any longer.
Do you have any idea on why?

I'm on a mi 9t europe.
After the last update i can no longer Watch prime video in hd.
Before i managed to make it work by hiding magisk and modifing build.prop, but now this does not work any longer.
Do you have any idea on why?
What did you change in build.prop?

For what I know, renaming your device model to "Redmi K20" should fix this issue. ;)

Thread about renaming Mi 9T to Redmi K20 => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/mi-9t-to-redmi-k20-conversion-patch-miui-11-12-android-10.56156/

You may also need to clear "all app data" of Amazon Prime app to fix HD, after applying the rename patch.

:)

What did you change in build.prop?

For what I know, renaming your device model to "Redmi K20" should fix this issue. ;)

Thread about renaming Mi 9T to Redmi K20 => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/mi-9t-to-redmi-k20-conversion-patch-miui-11-12-android-10.56156/

You may also need to clear "all app data" of Amazon Prime app to fix HD, after applying the rename patch.

:)
I changed
ro.product.model=Redmi K20
ro.product.system.model=Redmi K20
Thx for the link, i'll check it out later

Hello, switch coloring problem. When I turn on a function, the dot on the slider is white. When I leave and go back to the screen where I turned on the option, the dot is gray. This gives the impression that the option is unavailable. Will it be corrected? Thanks.

Forgot to add, it is as the dark theme is set.

Last edited:
How do I disable Mi Message and set Google Message to default?

Or are you not going to replace Mi Messages with Google Messages?

You can choose the default apps in…
"Settings/Apps/Manage Apps/" then click the "three dots" in the upper right corner and choose "Default Apps"

Choose you favourite app as standard

Status
Not open for further replies.