MIUI 12.2 20.9.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi :) Maybe someone here has any further suggestions. All in all evertyhing on my Xiaomi Mi 10 (umi) is working fine now, except for my Banking app. When i start the app it works fine for 5-15 Seconds, after that app just closes. i dont get any error report or something similar. I already deleted cache, dalvig-cache and package_cache folder but it is still broken. Of course i also tried rebooting multiple times and deleting app data and cache.

I really would appreciate any help :)

Hi :) Maybe someone here has any further suggestions. All in all evertyhing on my Xiaomi Mi 10 (umi) is working fine now, except for my Banking app. When i start the app it works fine for 5-15 Seconds, after that app just closes. i dont get any error report or something similar. I already deleted cache, dalvig-cache and package_cache folder but it is still broken. Of course i also tried rebooting multiple times and deleting app data and cache.

I really would appreciate any help :)

Hi ... did you read this thread ? The users may help you if you tell us more details:
  • since when does the error occur
  • which rom version is installed
  • did you looked into the app-directory for any log entries
  • is the SafetyNet Test true ?
  • is magisk installed -> did you hide magisk and the app -> more infos here and here
  • did you delete /twrp folder
  • and so on...
Without any infos i can only guess, because it is a bank app, that it has something to do with root or unlocked bootloader.
Then magisk and EdXposed should be your friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iago14
Hi ... did you read this thread ? The users may help you if you tell us more details:
  • since when does the error occur
  • which rom version is installed
  • which phone model
  • is magisk installed -> did you hide magisk and the app -> more infos here
  • did you deleted /twrp folder
  • and so on...
Without any infos i can only guess, because it is a bank app, that it has something to do with root or unlocked bootloader.
Then magisk and EdXposed should be your friend.

Sorry i'm pretty new into this.

The error occurs since i updated to Verion 20.9.24 on a Xiaomi Mi 10 (umi).
No Root so no Magisk App installed. TWRP also not installed.
I didn't try delete /twrp folder -> To be honest never heard of it.
As i stated all other apps work fine it's just the banking app that randomly closes. I've been using Stable version for the last months -> Banking App did work fine. Is it possible to dirty flash from weekly to stable or do i need to format data first?

Hi ... you can try a dirty flash, but it is not recommended

• If you update / downgrade from "stable or another rom" to weekly or vice versa -> format data
  • In case of errors / FC (force close) / encrypted folders make a clean install (with format data) instead of a dirty installation
    • Format data -> not only wipe in TWRP. There is a difference between "wipe" and "format"
    • Before you format data -> make a backup because your personal files will be gone

PS: Only for me... How did you update to weekly version without TWRP or OrangeFox?

Reactions: beicuxhaven
The device is no longer displayed in my Mi account?
I always get the message, session expired.
update does not work
This also has effects on the theme app.
"cannot load theme"

Mi 9T PRO
Dirty flash from version before

sorry about my english and greetings from germany

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-28-06-51-05-632_com.xiaomi.account.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-28-06-51-05-632_com.xiaomi.account.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
Hi, problem with Poco F2 Pro clean install

- Storage problem, many app force closes when accessing internal storage
- Safetynet, cts profile fail. Same with older version, previous version is 20.7.9
- Couldn't re add fingerprint after disable screen lock
- All app clone with paralel space force close.

Does it happen to someone else that when they turn on the phone the wifi is turned on by default?
Can any developer pay for it in the next update, if possible, thanks in advance, and thanks to your great work

Hey everybody. I have the some problems like some others. Looks like the folders are encryptet. Because at "TWRP -> Advanced -> File Manager -> delete the "/data/system/package_cache" directory and reboot." every content looks like AXnju212312xX.... Is there any chance to decrypt without loosing data? Thats my only phone and I bought it like this :) thanks for help.

Reactions: magiccampos
Hey everybody. I have the some problems like some others. Looks like the folders are encryptet. Because at "TWRP -> Advanced -> File Manager -> delete the "/data/system/package_cache" directory and reboot." every content looks like AXnju212312xX.... Is there any chance to decrypt without loosing data? Thats my only phone and I bought it like this :) thanks for help.
enter your pin password in twrp opening interface.
If not present you have to update your TWRP version.

Hi,
With the latest updates, I'm not able to receive push notifications from Gmail. Is this a known bug or something?

[QUOTE = "LOLO9393, publicación: 563882, miembro: 135924"]
¿Tiene alguna otra petición inútil que esta?
[/CITAR]
The chat fool has answered ME, more useless answers as given by your

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Steel1986
both when entering the gallery and google photos, not even 5 seconds pass and it goes to the desktop. any solution?
xiaomi mi 10

Maybe a stupid question for the most of you but is it possible to reinstall the 20.9.17 version? Download and install it with twrp?
YES..... But you must format data in twrp to avoid a mess.
Take this opportunity to update your twrp to latest version in order to get encryption working. Your latest posts...

YES..... But you must format data in twrp to avoid a mess.
Hmm okay. Sounds like I will wait till the end of the week ;) because I need my stuff. Thanks for help. About your post with the twrp pin. I don't get an answer from the twrp. So I still have the same problem with the encryption and the 3.3.1 is the latest version for the mi9 pro 5g at the moment.

Hmm okay. Sounds like I will wait till the end of the week ;) because I need my stuff. Thanks for help. About your post with the twrp pin. I don't get an answer from the twrp. So I still have the same problem with the encryption and the 3.3.1 is the latest version for the mi9 pro 5g at the moment.
I answered separately your request. Take time to learn on the subject.

Reactions: bchristopeit
Hi, problem with Poco F2 Pro clean install

- Storage problem, many app force closes when accessing internal storage
- Safetynet, cts profile fail. Same with older version, previous version is 20.7.9
- Couldn't re add fingerprint after disable screen lock
- All app clone with paralel space force close.
Delete all clone Apps.

I guess it got question before, but how do you handle apps that complain about the version of Android, such Netflix does not let me install it, and GPay complaining about the device rooted or altered?
Thanks

Can anyone help me? Watch Active Plugin doesn't work. This Is the error:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error receiving broadcast Intent { act=android.net.conn.CONNECTIVITY_CHANGE flg=0x4200010 (has extras) } in com.samsung.android.hostmanager.jsoncontroller.CFJSONReceiver$RoamingReceiver@7c807e
at android.app.LoadedApk$ReceiverDispatcher$Args.lambda$getRunnable$0$LoadedApk$ReceiverDispatcher$Args(Unknown Source:219)
at android.app.-$$Lambda$LoadedApk$ReceiverDispatcher$Args$_BumDX2UKsnxLVrE6UJsJZkotuA.run(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:4)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:242)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:101)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:275)
Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: getActiveSubscriptionInfoForSimSlotIndex: uid 10221 does not have android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE.
at android.os.Parcel.createException(Unknown Source:36)
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Unknown Source:11)
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Unknown Source:10)
at com.android.internal.telephony.ISub$Stub$Proxy.getActiveSubscriptionInfoForSimSlotIndex(Unknown Source:50)
at android.telephony.SubscriptionManager.getActiveSubscriptionInfoForSimSlotIndex(Unknown Source:33)
at com.samsung.android.hostmanager.callforward.CallforwardingUtil.getSimOperator(CallforwardingUtil.java:272)
at com.samsung.android.hostmanager.callforward.CallforwardingUtil.getMCCSim1(CallforwardingUtil.java:222)
at com.samsung.android.hostmanager.jsoncontroller.CFJSONReceiver.getPhoneRoamingState(CFJSONReceiver.java:1260)
at com.samsung.android.hostmanager.jsoncontroller.CFJSONReceiver$RoamingReceiver.checkRoamingState(CFJSONReceiver.java:1280)
at com.samsung.android.hostmanager.jsoncontroller.CFJSONReceiver$RoamingReceiver.onReceive(CFJSONReceiver.java:1276)
at android.app.LoadedApk$ReceiverDispatcher$Args.lambda$getRunnable$0$LoadedApk$ReceiverDispatcher$Args(Unknown Source:116)
... 8 more

Status
Not open for further replies.