MIUI 12.2 20.9.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down, man :D
So there is an issue with the 5G in this beta. I guess developers will take note on that

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

The problem has been around for a long time. this is not only in this beta, but already with Android 10 and MIUI beta. nothing works here with the beta and volte and 5G. It's nice that they put so much work into it, but here in these betas for Germany and Telekom, Volte and 5G never worked. these are the things that make the mi 10 smartphone special.

• Angry
Reactions: katerpanne
The problem has been around for a long time. this is not only in this beta, but already with Android 10 and MIUI beta. nothing works here with the beta and volte and 5G. It's nice that they put so much work into it, but here in these betas for Germany and Telekom, Volte and 5G never worked. these are the things that make the mi 10 smartphone special.
Sure, you may want those features there, but this is a team that is offering you a ROM for free. You may consider keeping with the official ROM if this limitations is bothering so much.
As a user, I would try to use a nice tone to the developers that offer me alternatives to what is there.

Sure, you may want those features there, but this is a team that is offering you a ROM for free. You may consider keeping with the official ROM if this limitations is bothering so much.
As a user, I would try to use a nice tone to the developers that offer me alternatives to what is there.

I am also glad that the team is taking in everything new and working hard for us. but 5G and Volte is standard, why can't you activate it in the betas for Germany and Telekom?!?

If 5G and VoLTE are so important to you, why do you use a Beta Rom? I use the last Android 10 Stable Rom on my Mi 10 (umi) and 5G and VoLTE works for me. And I am also a customer of the German Telekom.

So, if you already know there are some issues, why are you using it? why are you complaining? Were you forced to install the ROM? If those features are so important to you. Why are you using this ROM that you know have issues with it? Change back to the official ROM and thats it...

Reactions: katerpanne
Hello friends, can anyone tell us if the Greek language has been integrated in the phone and contacts application? Thank you.

Hey guys! so the Mi 10 Umi does not work in Germany Volte and 5G with the current beta. why can't you do that ?! it's not working all the time. 5G and Volte are activated in my contract. but it doesn't work with the beta ... !!!!
my contract is with Telekom. and in the current globel Rom it all works without problems
Then go back to Global ROM. Our ROMs are based on China ROM, and we don't control the modem or the operator-related features.
Moreover, none of us are based in Germany and are using Telekom, so I'm not sure why you're so surprised that you're not given any special treatment.

Then go back to Global ROM. Our ROMs are based on China ROM, and we don't control the modem or the operator-related features.
Moreover, none of us are based in Germany and are using Telekom, so I'm not sure why you're so surprised that you're not given any special treatment.
I think it's more the phone itself than the ROM. I also have a T-Mobile contract with Volte and WLAN Call. It only works with my Mi 9. With my previous Mix 3, nothing worked with dialer codes either.

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

I think it's more the phone itself than the ROM. I also have a T-Mobile contract with Volte and WLAN Call. It only works with my Mi 9. With my previous Mix 3, nothing worked with dialer codes either.

Where I come from VoLTE and VoWiFi/WLAN Call are not even available, so there's nothing I can do to debug anything related to these features.

Thank you. Then I hope xiaomi makes it possible soon.

They won't. The App vault is made for Xiaomi services only. It was never made to include third-party services (unless those services are affiliated with Xiaomi).

Reactions: pittrich67
Hi all, is anyone experiencing issue with not working phone blacklist? I have correctly added a spam number to my blacklist, but every day phone continue ringing when this spam number call me.
I can't say nothing about old version, but surely with Google phone the function works as it should do...but I love MIUI phone app.

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

Can I go back to version 20.6.18 and reinstall 20.9.24 without bricking my MI10?
I asked the same. LOLO9393 told me:
YES..... But you must format data in twrp to avoid a mess.
Take this opportunity to update your twrp to latest version in order to get encryption working. Your latest posts...

What is the last recovery to Mi10 with encription capability???

Thanks

Enviado desde mi Mi 10 mediante Tapatalk

a los que tenéis esta versión instalada en el mi 10, ¿ instalar esta versión o la versión anterior ?, gracias

to those of you who have this version installed on my 10, install this or the previous version?, thanks
I feel this version a little more fluid than 20.6.18...but still has some issues. It is daily ussable, but is more stable 20.6.18.

Enviado desde mi Mi 10 mediante Tapatalk

Only english dude
There seem to be a number of internet police appearing here keen to jump on people.
For your convenience, jomagomo had translated his Spanish into English underneath.
I shall re-translate it:
"For those who have this version installed on the Mi 10, would you install (recommend) this version, or the previous one? Thanks."

I have the Mi 10 5G (Umi), and have installed this version - I install all versions - and am happy with it. Greetings.
Tengo el Mi 10 5G (Umi), y he instalado esta versión. (Instalo todas las versiones). Para mí parece bien. Saludos.

There seem to be a number of internet police appearing here keen to jump on people.
For your convenience, jomagomo had translated his Spanish into English underneath.
I shall re-translate it:
"For those who have this version installed on the Mi 10, would you install (recommend) this version, or the previous one? Thanks."

I have the Mi 10 5G (Umi), and have installed this version - I install all versions - and am happy with it. Greetings.
Tengo el Mi 10 5G (Umi), y he instalado esta versión. (Instalo todas las versiones). Para mí parece bien. Saludos.
Thanks dude!! I can understand now.. These Internet polices on these days...

Reactions: LOLO9393 and Iain_B
Don't open rom weekly eu this week? greetings to all, great work

giphy.gif

Hi all, is anyone experiencing issue with not working phone blacklist? I have correctly added a spam number to my blacklist, but every day phone continue ringing when this spam number call me.
I can't say nothing about old version, but surely with Google phone the function works as it should do...but I love MIUI phone app.

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

SAME HERE
calls still go through like normal even the number is already in the blocklist

HI there, I have Mi 10 Ultra, and it's Chinese version, before I install the EU version, do I have to unlock it? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.