MIUI 12.2 20.9.24

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MI 10, still problem in dual apps! turning on dual apps: Apps won't find any storage and system go crazy on storage reading!

How do I remove data usage from the notification bar?

how I deactivate the use of consumed data, notification bar MIUI 12.2 ???????

since few releases i got low call volume in mi 10 note

ive seen Fix - In-call volume issues on certain devices fix in
settings where i can edit / increrease max values taht my phone can get ?

I have lost Turbo Charge on Mi 10 Pro a couple of updates ago. I think it may be when I updated it from Android 10 to 11. Is this normal or not? When I plug in charger, it displays Charging, than changes to Quick Charge and it should change to Charge Turbo afterwards but it is staying on Quick Charge...

I have tried other chargers and cables but it didn't help.

I have lost Turbo Charge on Mi 10 Pro a couple of updates ago. I think it may be when I updated it from Android 10 to 11. Is this normal or not? When I plug in charger, it displays Charging, than changes to Quick Charge and it should change to Charge Turbo afterwards but it is staying on Quick Charge...

I have tried other chargers and cables but it didn't help.
With my Mi 10 5G, I can get four different levels of charging:
1) Ordinary charge;
2) Quick charge;
3) Mi Turbo charge;
4) Mi Turbo charge, with the decimal points counting upwards.

These depend upon the cable and charging unit plugged into the mains. I have not unpacked the original charging unit and cable from the box, but I use the charging unit and cable that came with the Xiaomi wireless charging unit. These give the best charging power. With them plugged into the wireless unit, I get 3) above. With them plugged directly into the phone, I get 4) above.

I would suggest that you try the original charging unit that came with the phone, and the corresponding original cable. See what results that gets.

I tried all that and there is no difference. The charger is the 65W that came with the phone, the cable is too. I didn't get wireless charger with the phone.

K30 5G has notification bar problem.

I tried all that and there is no difference. The charger is the 65W that came with the phone, the cable is too. I didn't get wireless charger with the phone.
I still have the mi turbo charge with the cable and wireless. I m on latest weekly

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

I still have the mi turbo charge with the cable and wireless. I m on latest weekly
I do as well (on my Mi 10 - Umi), which makes me think that it could be a hardware problem, rather than software.

I wonder if he has tried re-installing the ROM.
By default I always delete the cache, Dalvik, and now the data/system/package_cache folder, before doing the full TWRP backup, and then installing the new weekly ROM. And I do not seem to get the problems that others seem to report. (And this method does not interfere with any of my personal apps and data.)

Last edited:
Some problem here! I switched back to the stable release because I need to use dual apps.
Which stable are you using, mate? I too faced the same "symptoms" with dual apps use (and I do need them), so my device is on 12.0.8 stable. The 12.1.3 didn't work for me.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

I have same problem, but i dont find this folder. In /data/system/ only have folders and files with ramdom names...
This is what some people have been reporting. It is to do with decryption.

My phone is a Mi 10 5G (Umi), so if you have a different phone, there may be differences.
I shall describe this with regards to TWRP, which is what I use for recovery. Your version of TWRP will need to support the encryption which is being used. Up till quite recently I was using TWRP 3.4.1b-0313 (for Umi) which decrypts using the pattern. I am now using 3.4.2b-0623. I have always used a pattern to unlock the main phone, and entering that pattern decrypts it within TWRP. I am not sure how it stands if you only use a password. If you still cannot unlock it with a password, try changing to a pattern for the main phone, and then use that pattern with TWRP. You sometimes have to wait before you can enter the pattern.

Once you have decrypted, you should see recognisable folder names and you should be able to find data/system/package_cache.

Last edited:
Reactions: enjuto_9
I have same problem, but i dont find this folder. In /data/system/ only have folders and files with ramdom names...
All Data was encrypted.
I install latest TWRP 3.4.0.1 ( i have 3.3.0.1 ), put the pattern and content in folder are readable...

This is what some people have been reporting. It is to do with decryption.

My phone is a Mi 10 5G (Umi), so if you have a different phone, there may be differences.
I shall describe this with regards to TWRP, which is what I use for recovery. Your version of TWRP will need to support the encryption which is being used. Up till quite recently I was using TWRP 3.4.1b-0313 (for Umi) which decrypts using the pattern. I am now using 3.4.2b-0623. I have always used a pattern to unlock the main phone, and entering that pattern decrypts it within TWRP. I am not sure how it stands if you only use a password. If you still cannot unlock it with a password, try changing to a pattern for the main phone, and then use that pattern with TWRP. You sometimes have to wait before you can enter the pattern.

Once you have decrypted, you should see recognisable folder names and you should be able to find data/system/package_cache.
Thx, for your solution!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.