MIUI 12.1 20.9.3/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem with full screen gestures here. Are u using default launcher?

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk
Nova Launcher
yes i just tried the system launcher and its work perfectly thanks ill stick to the default launcher for now

Mi Mix2s

Very smooth build. On 20.9.3 i had have battery drain issues. During last night I lost 20% during 8h. On 20.9.4 it is fixed for me, in last 5h i lost 4-5% of battery

It is sad that it is last build for my device but what can i do. I still have stable build that i am planing to move after they relise MIUI 12.1 build

Anyone has been able to get both sims working at the same time on this rom for the Mi 10 pro.

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

I did a clean install (without restore any settings), but my Mi 10 still have a few issues with last release.

- missing tapatalk notifications
- I delete emails from stock email app, but they are back after a few minutes

Enviado do meu Mi 10 através do Tapatalk

Thank you. It's a good ROM (even if it's the last one for the Mix2s)

Mi Mix2s

Very smooth build. On 20.9.3 i had have battery drain issues. During last night I lost 20% during 8h. On 20.9.4 it is fixed for me, in last 5h i lost 4-5% of battery

It is sad that it is last build for my device but what can i do. I still have stable build that i am planing to move after they relise MIUI 12.1 build

I have a little hope. I remember that Mi5 came to the end, it was without weekly ROM for a while and someone started to make ports of another variant of Mi5 that was used in this forum to create the xiaomi.eu version for it.

Last edited:
Another issue with MI 10, some times the screen is completely blurry and is necessary reboot to solve it

Enviado do meu Mi 10 através do Tapatalk

Reactions: kral84
Can anyone who is on latest beta answer please? (Poco F2 Pro)
Does the safety net pass?
Is the screenshot fixed
Does it still show cell standby as highest drain?
Are the custom fonts in 3rd party apps fixed?
Thanks

Reactions: dcarb
Hello everyone. Listen carefully ppl who has mi10 ultra.. is impossible to flash this rom via windows . You need to install unbudu on a second space on pc.. if you don't have proper knowledge pls dont do it and w8 for another way to be announced.
Now for ppl who has installed this rom by unbudu. My mi 10 ultra got huge green tint after flashing.. i ned to format data at least 3 times to get my phone back to normal... Don't panick... Idk what is the issues but is happening..

Last update for my beloved Mi8SE. Everything seems fine.

Thank you very much for your efforts guys! We appreciate it :)
What version do you have ?, 20.9.3 or 20.9.4
I have 20.9.3, with 2 bugs:
1. Security app, with Avast does not update, with AVL yes
2. Camera app, it does not memorize the changes, that is, if I activate the auto HDR, I exit the app and re-enter, it is as before, deactivated.
Thank you!

Hello,
Thank you for all the great work you have done for our mi mix and mi mix 3 smartphones. You are a great group and if we should get the mi mix 4 :-D , we will be back again and hope you can continue working with your tools. Now the final stable. So thank you again and stay healthy.
Greetings from Berlin, Germany

Xiaomi mi 10, hide notch without moving the status bar does not work. Another annoying bug that has been present since the first release of android 11, is that in some applications that for example allow you to set applications to be put in a list of selected ones, only the system applications are shown in this list, without having the possibility of select user applications Still bugs with custom fonts that are not used in some applications e.g. Facebook, Samsung internet browser, etc. Thanks anyway for the great work you make available

What version do you have ?, 20.9.3 or 20.9.4
I have 20.9.3, with 2 bugs:
1. Security app, with Avast does not update, with AVL yes
2. Camera app, it does not memorize the changes, that is, if I activate the auto HDR, I exit the app and re-enter, it is as before, deactivated.
Thank you!
I can confirm Avast definitions don't update on gingko too.
The camera will save the HDR setting if you have Save previous mode in Settings enabled.

Reactions: Hincly
This is last weekly ROM for:
Mi 8, Mi 8 SE, Mi 8 Lite, Mi 8 Pro, Mi 8 Explorer Edition, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Mix 3, Mi Max 3.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for all the Mi 8 weekly Beto ROMs. Can we give a information about the stable we can install over the last Beta please.
And again thanks for weeklys great features....

Can anyone who is on latest beta answer please? (Poco F2 Pro)
Does the safety net pass?
Is the screenshot fixed
Does it still show cell standby as highest drain?
Are the custom fonts in 3rd party apps fixed?
Thanks
Yep Passes safety net

Reactions: dcarb
The last update is great and smooth
Thank you Devs!

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 MI 8 Explorer Edition 發送

Any solution for volte and vowifi on mi10?
With the 28/8 nobproblem... 9/3 no vowifi and volte on german telekom provider...

---> go back to 28/8 here it works....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.