[2014-07-08] ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.5.0

Hi ,What is about the kernel source project recently?

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

I might be having a blonde moment here, but I flashed update.zip, and I still have the xiaomi standard recovery when using the volume up button at boot. Any tips?

how did you flash the zip? how did you reboot after? If you flashed it using stock recovery then rebboted to the rom the recovery was overwritten. You have to flash it then power off the phone and boot to the new recovery then it will disable this auto replacement of the recovery.

I have Xiaomi M2A phone running multilang version 3.6.28. I get install update.zip failed, Error applying update error message, so could you suggest how to perform the installation of the zip file. The update process goes to 98 percent and crashes. I have tried both ways: to install it via the updater app, but it gets me an error before even to start the update and via the Xiaomi recovery. Can you help me figure out how to install it because I want to update the radio firmware of my phone.

Maybe because u try to install MI2 software on your MI2A phone?
Anyway u can install radio via fastboot.

If you install cwm, is there any way to return to the stock recovery and get ota updates?

Edit. Just flashed the latest ROM through the updater and it erased cwm. Question answered.

I just used your recovery to dual-boot the AOKP rom with the MIUIandroid ROM I've been running before. Everything went flawless, all my data was saved as expected. Thanks a bunch for making this!

i see, isn't this MOD applied to CWM recovery ? so that we can have Extended Power Menu ?
i thought so... how do i do it then ? or where do i get it to be precise ?
it is very frustrating to keep pressing those buttons & leave them exactly after some time.... kind of you know bit tiring....

hence it would be better if we can have that option also in all the future MIUI releases... what do you think M1cha bro ?

You really don't need every update because there aren't much changes but I'll update soon.

exact i think is a better choice, for example, port another recovery like TWRP or 4EXT or cwm touche (yes i want cwm touch <.< and i asked to Phil3759 if they can port his advance cwm touch)