[2014-07-08] ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.5.0

I do not seem to get in cwm anymore.
After 1 update from cwm I wanted to install the latest version I noticed that I can not go in to cwm also miui recovery is not working..
What to do?

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2 met Tapatalk

2 way:
1 use miflash
2 re-flash cmw(or mi recovery) in fastboot mode then flash rom

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: x2tharay
Thanks but can you explain me how to do that in details or send me a link pls ?

I do not seem to get in cwm anymore.
After 1 update from cwm I wanted to install the latest version I noticed that I can not go in to cwm also miui recovery is not working..
What to do?

you can go to the recovery mode ,and update the latest version.

M1cha, you said that with MIUI 3.4.5 a new kernel is used and that's why it isn't possible to downgrade to e.g 3.3.1. Does that mean, when I flash a new MIUI version, I'm not longer able to use MIUI v4?

M1cha, you said that with MIUI 3.4.5 a new kernel is used and that's why it isn't possible to downgrade to e.g 3.3.1. Does that mean, when I flash a new MIUI version, I'm not longer able to use MIUI v4?
Just replace the kernel in the firmware v4, at the kernel of 3,4,5 . I checked personally. All works.

Is it possible to install cwm with mi updater to get it work?

recovery is not working for him...

There is a pinned thread in the forum about miflash. Just use cwm package instead of miuiandroid one.

The miiflash thread seems to say don't use if you have tdb (which I do).
I have somehow lost the ability to boot into recovery and I have tdb enabled.
Can someone please explain how I can put cwm back please?
All I wanted to do was update to this week's rom!

The miiflash thread seems to say don't use if you have tdb (which I do).
I have somehow lost the ability to boot into recovery and I have tdb enabled.
Can someone please explain how I can put cwm back please?
All I wanted to do was update to this week's rom!
Follow the MiFlash guide but download the latest official MIUI Stable JLB14.0 or 3.4.12 >> here << is the method and links you will need. If you don't have android sdk installed to your windows system, you should at least try the MiFlash route as this will give you all the drivers you need to your computer.. If MiFlash doesn't succeed, then you have to install Android SDK and use fastboot manually to install (a) CWM recovery.img or (b) flash all the components of the latest fastboot version of the system manually by fastboot. Option a didn't do a clean job for me - I had CWM working only partially, some features were not operating properly and only a complete MiFlash or Fastboot returned every feature - I completed process (b) which takes a bit of reading but not that hard. If you are using a Linux PC then you have to use fastboot manually

Let us know if MiFlash succees, otherwise I'd be glad to help you further.

Reactions: qbert456
Thank you tanclo, when I have a spare hour to be without phone I'll try the first method!
Cheers

CWM from 13/04/2013.
After cleaning all on System1 (TDB is on), & flashing ROM to System1, it says that there is no SIM-card!
After rebooting to System2 - everything works fine.

Modem doesn't flash to System1???

Hi,
I searched the thread but couldn’t find information about how to apply the new version of CWM.
So, I downloaded the last CWM version and saved it to the root of the sd-card, I booted to CWM, chose the .zip file, flashed it to system 1 and rebooted.
Questions:
1. Did I have to flash it to both systems?
2. How can I check the current CWM version installed?
Thanx

Flashing it to one partition is enough.
Confirming which version you have is easy too: just boot into recovery and look at the headline, it contains the version number.

Gesendet von meinem MI 2 mit Tapatalk 2

Flashing it to one partition is enough.
Confirming which version you have is easy too: just boot into recovery and look at the headline, it contains the version number.

Thanks for the reply,

the headline says CWM-based Recovery v 6.0.3.0 but it doesn't show which particular version. I just want to ensure that I've installed the latest version [2013-04-13] correctly. I am interested in flashing a new radio baseband and to do it I need the last update of CWM. I've tried to do it before with the previous CWM version but I am not sure whether I achieved it because I don't know how to check the baseband version either. In the About Phone settings, the baseband version is the same whatever radio image I flash. I know that this is not the correct thread but If you have any idea, please tell me.

Then ignore what I said. Seems there really is no way to differ between the last two revisions.