[2014-07-08] ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.5.0

what about "mounts and storage"->"format /data"? it should recreate the filesystem.(enable/disable TDB does the same)
Tried it, for some reason, it didn't work, and the second option didn't help too.
I'll try MiFlash now, finally got to a PC.

Hey, there!
If you use Android, you can recover deleted data from Android phones easily.
1. Do not save any new files into the memory card of your phone.
2. Connect it with computer. You should see memory card shown as a drive letter (like H in My Computer.
3. Run Android Data Recovery into your computer.
4. Install and open the program, select your memory drive, and click 'Start' button to start scanning process which will find your files.

Hey, there!
If you use Android, you can recover deleted data from Android phones easily.
1. Do not save any new files into the memory card of your phone.
2. Connect it with computer. You should see memory card shown as a drive letter (like H in My Computer.
3. Run Android Data Recovery into your computer.
4. Install and open the program, select your memory drive, and click 'Start' button to start scanning process which will find your files.
Mmm... U didn't understand.. We're talking about a partition, if it's gone, u can't recover it, u must flash it again

Inviato dal mio MI 2(s) utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: erythrocytes
So I flashed stock img files through MiFlash. Reinstalled Aries tools and flashed CWM. Tried enabling TrueDualBoot. Here's the log:

I: checking for extendedcommand...
I: skipping execution of extendedcommand, file not found...
I: Can't partition non-vfat: ext4
I: Can't format unknown volume: /external_sd
I: Can't format unknown volume: /emmc
It froze again during the procedure. Now I'm trying to fix the drivers on my PC. What may be wrong?

So I flashed stock img files through MiFlash. Reinstalled Aries tools and flashed CWM. Tried enabling TrueDualBoot. Here's the log:

I: checking for extendedcommand...
I: skipping execution of extendedcommand, file not found...
I: Can't partition non-vfat: ext4
I: Can't format unknown volume: /external_sd
I: Can't format unknown volume: /emmc
It froze again during the procedure. Now I'm trying to fix the drivers on my PC. What may be wrong?
https://mega.co.nz/#F!MIABCZAK!MWO-eBAA4sxwVfkOKG31nA here i have almost all factory images, download data.img and flash it via fastboot, don't have upload system yet....

Reactions: erythrocytes
fastboot, if u have aries toolkit, u have it, reboot into botloader and type
Code:
fastboot flash userdata [path of userdata.img]
I launched Aries tools, went into advanced, and when I type 2 for 'reboot into' and press enter, it takes me to partition expanding. Can I reboot into bootloader any other way?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

I launched Aries tools, went into advanced, and when I type 2 for 'reboot into' and press enter, it takes me to partition expanding. Can I reboot into bootloader any other way?

Yes, use shell (under advanced) and type
Code:
su
reboot bootloader

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Yes, use shell (under advanced) and type
Code:
su
reboot bootloader

Inviato dal mio Nexus 7 utilizzando Tapatalk
It gives me 'invalid, try again' message for some reason. I checked, all three files with 'adb' in their Jane are in the folder with start.exe of Aries tools.

So I have set up Android SDK for ADB using a short guide.

Before I continue, I must note I have a stock Xiaomi image on the phone right now, without (!) root, because I couldn't download JLBs from the site mentioned in the thread about MiFlash.

I launch system on the phone and enable USB debugging. Then type "adb device". My phone shows up there. I try typing in SU, but nothing turns up. Still, when I enter the wrong command, list of adb commands shows up. I try reboot-bootloader, it doesn't work.

Last edited:
"adb reboot bootloader" (without the "-")
"fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" (extract it from the zip file)

Aries toolkit done but no cwm only mi recovery
and also shell adb dont work
anyone?

Aries toolkit done but no cwm only mi recovery
and also shell adb dont work
anyone?
Set up fast boot, same steps for adb but the device must be in bootloader

the phone have mi 2.01 recovery
how to get in bootloader?
Adb reboot bootloader or via aries toolkit under advanced there is reboot into and choose bootloader or vol - and power when turn it on