[2014-07-08] ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.5.0

"adb reboot bootloader" (without the "-")
"fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" (extract it from the zip file)
Finally I did that, right after I flashed factory QDT ROM. The recovery still freezes. I don't know what to do, and more, I can't download developer's firmware to enable root because the speed from the Chinese website is awfully slow.

I just don't have an idea of what's wrong. I received my phone from some some Chinese shop already rooted and with gapps and Play Store.

Aries Toolkit didn't flash CM11 too. It's all I want really.

Is it possible to make a fastboot package of CM11?

Can you add in ClockworkMod Recovery ability to turn off md5 genaration after backup
Backup name like this DataBackup_Rom_AutorRom_DataRom (20140106_PackMan_M1cha_20131231)

Can you add in ClockworkMod Recovery ability to turn off md5 genaration after backup
Backup name like this DataBackup_Rom_AutorRom_DataRom (20140106_PackMan_M1cha_20131231)
There is this option: see skip md5 during backup

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk

I just flashed the latest update of miui (4.1.17) through CWM, and then it was asking me if I want to root the device. I chose "no" and now it's stuck at boot. It's just booting into recovery again. I tried wiping everything on system 1 and still it doesn't boot. What to do? pls help me.

I just flashed the latest update of miui (4.1.17) through CWM, and then it was asking me if I want to root the device. I chose "no" and now it's stuck at boot. It's just booting into recovery again. I tried wiping everything on system 1 and still it doesn't boot. What to do? pls help me.
Boot phone in fastboot mode, and flash recovery from it, wipe data and reboot

Sent from my nexus 7

Maybe a stupid question, but if im already on the CWM 6.0.3.2 and want to install the latest update (to install 4.4 roms on my Mi2), can I just download the .zip file in the OP and simply rename it to "update.zip", and then flash it to "system 1" in the old CWM? :) or is it another method? I see you talking about the aries toolkit.

Maybe a stupid question, but if im already on the CWM 6.0.3.2 and want to install the latest update (to install 4.4 roms on my Mi2), can I just download the .zip file in the OP and simply rename it to "update.zip", and then flash it to "system 1" in the old CWM? :) or is it another method? I see you talking about the aries toolkit.
Use ariestoolkit cuz flashing cwm on a system partition may cause problems with tdb and ROM flashing

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

@linuxx you may be right but I don't know if recovery partition is accessibel to update zip's
I developed this a year ago :D

@linuxx you may be right but I don't know if recovery partition is accessibel to update zip's
I developed this a year ago :D
Some users report those problems. I told them to use ariestoolkit/fastboot and problems were gone

Inviato dal mio MI 2 utilizzando Tapatalk