MIUI 12.5 21.1.13/14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 9SE here, flashed the latest weekly over the last weeks version. Now I'm stuck in Fastboot loop. Any known fix for that issue? I did as stated on first page with boot into recovery from fastboot + tried to boot into system in recovery. No luck

Mi 9 Lite. Please change DPI from 480 to 440 defualty. 440 was defualty on MIUI 20.12.9.

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9 Lite przy użyciu Tapatalka

Mi 9SE here, flashed the latest weekly over the last weeks version. Now I'm stuck in Fastboot loop. Any known fix for that issue? I did as stated on first page with boot into recovery from fastboot + tried to boot into system in recovery. No luck
I tried a few things and one did the trick! I had an old TWRP to flash the new rom but with that twrp I was stuck in fastboot loop. I installed the latest official twrp just to boot into system and that worked!

Mi9 model number M1902F1G wifi not working on android 11 builds . No other problem. Wireless charging working with animations.
Can someone check the model number with working WiFi.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

This version seems to work smooth on RN8, just give it some time and it will be fine.

The only bug that a can see is that the single volume's bar background is not blured, it is gray instead (since some MIUI versions before). Nothing to be afraid but it was working before.

But I'm facing a new problem, I can't flash anything with orangefox, I always get an error "operation not permitted" nor even can wipe caches

sorry for off topic..my battery shows 3200mAH instead of 4000mAH in version 20.12.30..any idea?
Mine shows 2800 instead of 4030 since I updated to miui 12.5. But I don't have any problems.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-09-20-05-43-818_com.franco.kernel.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-09-20-05-43-818_com.franco.kernel.jpg
    403.8 KB · Views: 216
Mi9 model number M1902F1G wifi not working on android 11 builds . No other problem. Wireless charging working with animations.

Working no problem same model

Reactions: Kostovdean

Mi9 modelnumber M1902F1G here without wifiproblems. works fine with 2,4 and 5 ghz with the actual android 11 roms.

Mi9
Already after the first MIUI12.5 update I had enormous problems with music playback via BT. Permanent problems with codecs, music stopped after about 3-5 seconds, then it continued. I had to switch off the AAC codec support on my Xiaomi BT headphones, then it continued without stopping.
However, after today's update, the game goes with all codecs and all my BT headphones with 2-5 seconds play then it stops then after a few seconds it continues. This affects both online and offline music.
With MIUI12 everything went absolutely flawlessly, since 12.5 permanent problems.
Can anyone also confirm this?
No problem detected, all is working smoothly

Last edited:

No problem with wifi 2,4 ghz and 5 ghz, same model since the first release of the rom 12.5.

Can you disable "MagiskProps Config" module > Reboot > Check SafetyNet, if it still pass or not?

No problem here... I have switch from mi 3w to mi 10, reboot safetycheck ok... Then modus disable and reboot.... Safety still ok...

Mi9
Already after the first MIUI12.5 update I had enormous problems with music playback via BT. Permanent problems with codecs, music stopped after about 3-5 seconds, then it continued. I had to switch off the AAC codec support on my Xiaomi BT headphones, then it continued without stopping.
However, after today's update, the game goes with all codecs and all my BT headphones with 2-5 seconds play then it stops then after a few seconds it continues. This affects both online and offline music.
With MIUI12 everything went absolutely flawlessly, since 12.5 permanent problems.
Can anyone also confirm this?
Yep! Have lagging issues with sound also.

Reactions: Ziophil
Great job on the rom! The only issue I've noticed so far is the Redmi logo on boot on Mi 9T Pro, since version 21.1.6. Is anyone else having this issue?

Enviado de meu Mi 9T Pro usando o Tapatalk
Can you tell me , safety net pass without root and widevine is L1 or L3 ? Thanks

Послато са Mi 9T Pro помоћу Тапатока

Reactions: Faeljfbr
Hi Guys help me :)

I've a Mi9se i've first rom xiaomi miui 12.5.

This morning i've installed the TWRP twrp-3.4.0-2grus using fastboot command.
After i've restart phone in recovery mode with command twrp-3.4.0-2grus
So i've installed today Xiaomi Rom
Now the phone is only in fastboot mode

Could you help me to restart phone?

I've the same problem :-(

The option in attachment still doesn't work in this version. Also not possible to dismiss notifications on Lockscreen by swiping to the right the phone just vibrates. Edit: Mi 9

Attachments

• IMG_20210110_155121.jpg
    IMG_20210110_155121.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 231
Congrats for the excelent work, all is working great on Mi 10 (umi), but i notice when i reboot the phone the first screen, when appears the SIM pin, the screen is very dark, just after put the pin that it becomes normal.

Regards.

Yes, finally! That is how it must be. For the last few versions it showed the lockscreen instead, which often gives super ugly overlays that make the text and PIN input matrix virtually unreadable.

Status
Not open for further replies.