MIUI 12.5 21.1.13/14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently switching from 12 stable to 12.5 weekly with anticipation.
So far everything feels much faster than 12 stable.
The boot time is much shorter.
I will provide feedback if any errors are detected.

Very, very good job, thank you

I'm running MIUI 12.3 Android 10. Redmi Note 8. Can I do a dirty flash for this??

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Hi Guys help me :)

I've a Mi9se i've first rom xiaomi miui 12.5.

This morning i've installed the TWRP twrp-3.4.0-2grus using fastboot command.
After i've restart phone in recovery mode with command twrp-3.4.0-2grus
So i've installed today Xiaomi Rom
Now the phone is only in fastboot mode

Could you help me to restart phone?
Did you use this twrp

Latest Official TWRP for "grus" has an issue for installating ROMs, you should flash this one instead => https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=17248734326145712708

:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Poney70
you can configure it in the developer options as you like ...
I do it. Just why i write about it. Another bug is with WiFi, not login in automatically, just manually. Even in home mesh network.

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9 Lite przy użyciu Tapatalka

Mi9
Already after the first MIUI12.5 update I had enormous problems with music playback via BT. Permanent problems with codecs, music stopped after about 3-5 seconds, then it continued. I had to switch off the AAC codec support on my Xiaomi BT headphones, then it continued without stopping.
However, after today's update, the game goes with all codecs and all my BT headphones with 2-5 seconds play then it stops then after a few seconds it continues. This affects both online and offline music.
With MIUI12 everything went absolutely flawlessly, since 12.5 permanent problems.
Can anyone also confirm this?
My Mi Note 10 is still on 12.5, 21.1.6 but I have no such problem and I use BT for music everyday. It works using aptX HD and I recently bought a FiiO BTA30 and the phone connects in LDAC and works at the maximum bitrate (though you have to force it in dev options while connected).
I use AIMP and foobar2000 as music players. In fact, my 3 phones (listed in signature) work in aptX HD or LDAC with zero problem. I have not tried other protocols.

I'm running MIUI 12.3 Android 10. Redmi Note 8. Can I do a dirty flash for this??

if currently on weekly
Dirty flash
Clear cache and dalvik
Reboot
Be patient ~5-7min

If you get backup before you do am, e no bad oo...u know na ;)

if currently on weekly
Dirty flash
Clear cache and dalvik
Reboot
Be patient ~5-7min

If you get backup before you do am, e no bad oo...u know na ;)
Correct guy! You too much. I go need connect to Wi-Fi for initial setup?

Dear Xiaomi.EU Dev-Team,

I want to say a big THANK YOU for your endless effort and great support to us MIUI-users. Without you our smartphones would not be as great as they are.

I just dirtily flashed this version (21.1.13 davinci) together with Magisk (21.2) over 20.11.18 in TWRP (3.3.1-0) and everything is working like a charm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iain_B
Correct guy! You too much. I go need connect to Wi-Fi for initial setup?

Shey initial setup na when you do clean install?

E be like some people dey complain about crash when they use sim do initial setup.
So the devs say mak you remove sim wen you dey do initial setup

ROM installed manually in Orangefox. Update went without problems. Restart ok, no problems. So far everything is going well. Saftynet ok. Have no root. Thanks to the developers
IMG_20210115_094018.jpg

Shey initial setup na when you do clean install?

E be like some people dey complain about crash when they use sim do initial setup.
So the devs say mak you remove sim wen you dey do initial setup
OK thanks

Xiaomi mi9 SE, i have a problem.

I have made same at first page, from fastboot boot recovery, i swipe for install this room, extract the room, install and after some seconds the phone retuned to recovery, the room is missing, the are different files that i can see from twrp, , and if i make reboot system, the phone reboot to recovery. I have also changed twrp with twrp-3.5.A9-grus-geoanto555 but with no success.
Also made advanced wipe, wipe data, no success.
what i can do ?

Xiaomi mi9 SE, i have a problem.

I have made same at first page, from fastboot boot recovery, i swipe for install this room, extract the room, install and after some seconds the phone retuned to recovery, the room is missing, the are different files that i can see from twrp, , and if i make reboot system, the phone reboot to recovery. I have also changed twrp with twrp-3.5.A9-grus-geoanto555 but with no success.
Also made advanced wipe, wipe data, no success.
what i can do ?
Imo if you flash rom, your twrp gets replaced with built in twrp, then you cannot boot to system. I asked the same, if reflashing twrp (geoanto555 or any other 3.5) lets you boot?

I'm using version 21.1.6 on Redmi Note 8 and it goes slow, the available RAM sometimes is under 900 MB, have several lag opening new control center style, it goes slow opening apps, somebody is having the same issues??

so u have twrp from little turtel on then u can do like i didt run twrp from fastboot
i use twrp 1206
fastboot boot twrp.img
it will take some time for it to boot twrp
wen its booted flash the rom
wen it have installed the new rom make a wipe dalvik cache an cache
now go to reboot menu an power off
then power it on again
it can take some time for it to boot

Reactions: katerpanne
Imo if you flash rom, your twrp gets replaced with built in twrp, then you cannot boot to system. I asked the same, if reflashing twrp (geoanto555 or any other 3.5) lets you boot?

No, i cannot reboot system, inside twrp the rom is not visible, i can go to fastboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.