MIUI 12.5 21.1.13/14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello ! After update - 1) bluetooth audio not work correctly ( aptx ,sbc codec devices) - transmission with pauses and freezes 2) Mi9 is slow to respond to control 3) voice assistant does not work

Reactions: kizbaron
Keyboard font is fixed.
SafetyNet is full OK while it failed CTS before (never rooted the device). Thx for the job devs!!

Hi, great work!! Rom 21.1.13 is amazing, fluid, quick... but since the previous version sometimes I've got a "minor issue" in my Mi 10 Pro (rooted), sometimes when I try to do a screenshot, the system UI fails, and I can't do that screenshot, when I remove the system ui notification that notify me the issue, I can do a new one. I try to do a new wipe cache-dalvik but the minor issue persist. What can I do, any idea??

Thanks and sorry for my English, I've got a little rusty..

Screenshot of SafetyNet results please?
I haven't used to te uploaded file, should that fix the problem?
Can i just install it on twrp directly without needing to clearn anything, right?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-15-11-39-33-224_com.flinkapps.safteynet.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-15-11-39-33-224_com.flinkapps.safteynet.jpg
    388.8 KB · Views: 219
No false results with any kind of safety's net app , as soon as everything is OK as with this release every app passed cts profile without root ..
Look here 3 different apps results , including the app you said .. https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-1-13-14.59414/post-584865
Yeah yeah... I ~was a bit confused, cause when the safetynet waa updated and the fix was released, I think it was giving flase results. But that's ~another rom anyways.

Reactions: gkalen
MI 9 sound problems. When playing the sound, even the morning alarm! sound works in waves. There is sound and silence and again there is sound and again silence! You can't watch anything on YouTube, listen to Spotify, and even the alarm sounds bad :)

MI9
Anything that is playing sound freezes the phone for a while, and again and again... Even morning alarm...

Last edited:
This version seems to work smooth on RN8, just give it some time and it will be fine.

The only bug that a can see is that the single volume's bar background is not blured, it is gray instead (since some MIUI versions before). Nothing to be afraid but it was working before.

But I'm facing a new problem, I can't flash anything with orangefox, I always get an error "operation not permitted" nor even can wipe caches
For the volume bar I think this is the new Xiaomi design.

For the recovery it has been said many times use the TWRP from @geoanto555

Reactions: geoanto555
I had a very strange behaviour on my mi9. Flashed this beta from Stock EEA and first two hours everything was ok.. Suddently the phone reboots and boots in "Safe Mode". All my home screen icons disapeared and a message on the left down corner with the words "SAFE MODE".
Then i rebooted and seems that everything is fine again...

Also, the screen turns on by itself while in rest. AI Button is disabled already but it keeps happening :/

Status
Not open for further replies.