MIUI 12.5 21.1.13/14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone tell me how root Mi10? When i flash last version (21203) from twrp the system don't boot.

Inviato dal mio Mi 10 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi all i got a mi9se and since 12.5 its a real nightmare, the 3 update i did since 12.5 i had to wipe and reinstall everything, even if i boot twrp from fastboot.
On the 2 first update i had to try with different twrp version and finally work with a old twrp 3.2.12b but had to wipe everything and install all over again.
On the last update always rebooting in twrp, even if i boot in fastboot mode and install firmware after i always boot in twrp, i try many different version of twrp, with twrp 3.5.9 i get error 7, with with 3.4.0 it always boot in twrp and the one that i was able to install and boot normally last times 3.3.2b now only reboot in twrp.
I dont know what to do anymore ive try everything and still not able to boot in miui
Anyone knows what i should do??

Thanks
Jay

Hi.i have a mi note 10 device with the latest eu beta rom of 21.1.13 and i would like to switch back to official rom.so i downloaded the latest official 12.0.3 fastboot rom and i tried to flash it with miflash on fastbbot but it gave me errors.i tried global and eea fastboot roms but errors are still there.would these be any kind of downgrade issues?any ideas?

Every Working Awesome on Redmi Note 8:

-Login in Apps is much Faster

-Much Faster Than Android 10 Builds

-Many More New Features

Except the initial setup which was easily fixed by removing sim card tray thanks to Orjon for guiding and helping me.

SS attached below:
04e02fc6992dd67213978e6bf48f25dc.jpg
d01f21b989a27581edb687af8eb1aac1.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
Did you dirt flash it or is it need to format?

Thanks

我有一個Mi9,昨天獲得了21.1.4 OTA。一切似乎都很好。我當時在工作,所以除了讓它更新之外,我還對其進行了一次解鎖,以便YourPhone可以連接。)除txt'ing外,我實際上並沒有做任何事情。當我離開這一天時,我坐上了汽車,打了一下藍牙音樂。一首歌會播放2-3秒,然後停下來,然後重新播放並重播這2-3秒。我以為藍牙有問題,所以在回家的路上聽了廣播。當我回到家時,我遇到了一些緊急情況,因此沒有碰電話。今天早晨,上班時出於習慣,做了同樣的藍牙音樂,當然經歷也一樣。當我開始工作時,我繼續嘗試通過藍牙,WiFi和數據關閉播放音樂。通過揚聲器演奏同樣的事情。重新開啟wifi並嘗試使用youtube,整個系統開始混亂。我經歷了一些應用程序,並獲得了與任何聲音播放相同的體驗,整個系統會發呆幾秒鐘。

在我的計算機上,我從sourceforge下載了rom,啟動到twrp,連接了usb電纜,並做了舊的
亞行推送xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_21.1.14_v12-11.zip /存儲
亞行外殼twrp install /storage/xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9_21.1.14_v12-11.zip

完成安裝後,音頻零故障。

因此,要么是因為OTA出現問題,要么是第一次安裝時沒有完全安裝/清理掉某些東西,而第二次安裝後又對其進行了糾正。

編輯: CRAP!不,那隻能用一會兒。我只是隨身攜帶手機進入浴室,發現聲音問題又回來了。我清除了dalvik + cache只是為了檢查是否可以使它在短時間內再次工作,但是沒有。
[/引用]
+1 same problems in my mi 9

I'm trying to install this version but TWRP doesn't ask me for encryption storage password, so when i go to install, the storage looks encrypted can't see nothing clear but folders with encrypted names, and the zip doesn't show up.. What can I do??

Can anyone with a working installation confirm if dual apps is working? I need this feature so I don't want to upgrade if this does not work.

Mi9t pro 21.1.14 the system sound lags, you type on the keyboard, the sound comes out as well by locking and unlocking the screen, and the volume slider lags, adds and decreases with a very long delay, plus when the sound lags the smartphone slows down

clean install no problem only at the beginning you make the settings when i reach the step to read the sim then it gets problem I took out the sim I made the settings and then again I put the sim now all is well. again it does not activate the sim from xiaomi

of course, use another twrp for all your sound issues .... twrp42 is the answer for all issues :cool:
Mi9 is nonsense , for me everything works but wifi for other wireless charging ,for some sound. I don't know maybe there is different mi9's

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

I finnally been able to install and boot in last update but wifi aint working anymore, any ideas how to solve that ??

I'm trying to install this version but TWRP doesn't ask me for encryption storage password, so when i go to install, the storage looks encrypted can't see nothing clear but folders with encrypted names, and the zip doesn't show up.. What can I do??
You should install from USB OTG.

Enviado de meu Mi9 Pro 5G usando o Tapatalk

[QUOTE =“ katerpanne,post:585047,member:102843”]
當然,對於您的所有聲音問題,請使用另一個twrp .... twrp42是所有問題的答案 :涼:

順便說一句,我有一個完全自定義的MI9,並且一切正常。
[/引用]
Ťwrp42?是哪個版本?
i canon understand.

Mi9 is nonsense , for me everything works but wifi for other wireless charging ,for some sound. I don't know maybe there is different mi9's

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

twrp42 was a joke :)

the forum is full with MI9 and wifi issues.

I have two MI9 phones, one works perfectly (of course it is the one from my wife) with any rom
and the other temporarly disconnect every minutes (2,4GHz and 5GHz wifi on the router, same SSID)

A workaround was to disable 5GHz on the router..

After I have changed on the router autocanal on 5GHz to another canal (36) it works like I expect (2,4GHz and 5GHz) :)

another hint for wifi issues read this thread from our tireless, empathetic and competent @Poney70

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Poney70
[QUOTE =“ katerpanne,post:585047,member:102843”]
當然,對於您的所有聲音問題,請使用另一個twrp .... twrp42是所有問題的答案 :涼:

順便說一句,我有一個完全自定義的MI9,並且一切正常。
[/引用]
Ťwrp42?是哪個版本?
i canon understand.

The number 42 is, in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, the "Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything"

It was a joke :cool:

Reactions: Poney70
I have lags everywhere. Animation freeze when change settings in menu. Keyboard freeze when typing, superwallpaper freeze when unlocking phone, when change screens.

Same problem on Mi9 Pro 5G. system malfunctioning. Excessive heating in ovations, hangs when writing, copying, pasting, system does not work well. Re-install system after I will reset,and the problems continue. it seems that it is in almost every Mi9. I have magisk, Youtube vanced, and safynet OK

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Hi. I'm using Mi 9 Lite. The EU rom is really slow in this phone after A11 update. I think it is an EU bug, because I tried china beta and my phone never was so fast before. Maybe some tweak is outdated or crashing with the new android. I hope it will be fixed. In the video you can see the app opening speed in performance mode. Tried to uninstall magisk, factory reset, or CPU overclock, but I didn't get more than a little battery drain and heat. I hope the EU team will do a good job because the Android 10 roms were wonderfully fast and optimized. Now my grandma's redmi 8 is faster

Reactions: MarcinL81
Same problem on Mi9 Pro 5G. system malfunctioning. Excessive heating in ovations, hangs when writing, copying, pasting, system does not work well. Re-install system after I will reset,and the problems continue. it seems that it is in almost every Mi9. I have magisk, Youtube vanced, and safynet OK

I cant confirm it ! Everything is working well on my two MI9 phones.

Based on so many different configurations, perhaps it can help if you reset / format your phone and install it from scratch.

using redmi note 8 with geoanto555 twrp, i've clean flashed miui 11 but now i can only back to twrp, clean flash miui 12,5 again but still twrp, what can i do except miflash?
I have never tried to go from MIUI 11 to 12. Were you on a weekly, which version? If you were on a Stable you cannot dirty flash. Or if you were on stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.