MIUI 12.5 21.1.27/28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
automated tasks not fixed yet. just tested and, as in previous release, task start ok as planned but does not stop at set time (!)
this is on Mi 9T [davinci] - any other make/model experiencing the same ?

automated tasks not fixed yet. just tested and, as in previous release, task start ok as planned but does not stop at set time (!)
this is on Mi 9T [davinci] - any other make/model experiencing the same ?
Yes, RN8 as well, as noted in the feedback.

just installed on mi10 umi no problems
only thing is still mi connect fc
but thats no problem it only do it on restart off the phone

Has anyone got a link for the HMK30Pro release? Nothing on the Sourceforge page and my updater shows the update but will not download anything on my mobile.

Thanx a lot for the spam. This makes the topic not more readable.

If the servers are slow due to the large amount of requests, be patient, try it again later or use a downloadmanager e.g. JDownloader.

In the meantime you can spend a beer or go out and play in the snow :)

Nobody here can increase the downloadspeed of the servers and its not helpfull if you post it again and again.

Are there problems with AFH? I'm struggling to download the update for Mi9TPro but every single mirror is bad, the transfer stutters, it even stops downloading the unfinished file. Updating from Updater app just freezes the app and no download is starting.
I tested my network and it's all good.
I also have the same problem with mi9t
Mi 9T download from sourceforge is corrupted, and from androidfilehost isn't downloading. Is that just me or are there some problems?
Are there problems with AFH? I'm struggling to download the update for Mi9TPro but every single mirror is bad, the transfer stutters, it even stops downloading the unfinished file. Updating from Updater app just freezes the app and no download is starting.
I tested my network and it's all good.
I'm trying that again, but 15 minutes ago that also failed
what is happening with download links? I cant download it from mobile and also from PC..

Last edited:
Thanx a lot for the spam. This makes the topic not more readable.

If the servers are slow due to the large amount of requests, be patient, try it again later or use a downloadmanager e.g. JDownloader.

In the meantime you can spent a beer or go out and play in the snow :)

Nobody here can increase the downloadspeed of the servers and its not helpfull if you post it again and again.

For those who have problems downloading such as interruptions etc. I recommend using IDM download manager from the play store. This morning I also had an interruption but with the aforementioned program I resumed the download from the point where it was interrupted without having to download everything again.

Just finished updating and everything is working fine on my Poco F2 Pro. Finally Dark Mode can be on all the time. :D Thanks!

One question to be exacly sure.

If I mess something, will the default Backup from TWRP will do the work, if after installing the new version I felt in Bootloop.

For example I have a Backup from TWRP with everything, I update the new Weekly and fall into Bootloop and resotre the last Backup from TWRP, will everything work fine as before?

Thank you! :)

If I mess something, will the default Backup from TWRP will do the work, if after installing the new version I felt in Bootloop.

For example I have a Backup from TWRP with everything, I update the new Weekly and fall into Bootloop and resotre the last Backup from TWRP, will everything work fine as before?

It probably shold. You probably havent backed up the /data/meda (internal storage) file/partition, but that's ~no problem, since bootloops are ~always caused by programs and generaly faults in other partitions. The internal storage partition ~only includes your media files etc which I think even after a factory reset might be left intact (~not checked though). I've bricked my phone some times and the nandroid backup ~fixed it.

Dirty flash in mi 9 lite a litle lag at start but everythings fine now... And i get back l1 widevine
Thanks developers

Hi everyone, I wanted to ask can I install the new weekly Rom 21.1.28 with the Fastboot mode ?, on the MI 10 (umi), as you suggested with the version 21.1.20 since it always gave md5 error and with the Fastboot mode everything went perfectly, fantastic Roma, a heartfelt thanks to all the developers, for the great amount of work they do, thanks again.

Every week, before I update with the latest ROM I make a TWRP backup. It is the best that I know. I tick all of the boxes (except maybe the cache), and then copy it to my PC before I install the new ROM. If you have to restore, then ALL apps, with their data are restored (but not separate files), together with all widgets, back into their original positions. The only thing that happens (which is understandable) is I have to re-register some of the secure apps, eg. bank.
So, providing you can get into your corresponding TWRP, and have the backup folder and files, you should be quite secure.
In the past I have even had to load the stock ROM (from scratch), and still got myself back with the TWRP backup.
I use it on my Mi 10 (umi).

Hi guys. Does anyone get the new Mi Wetter super wall paper to run? I don't see the current weather conditions. The AOD always shows only one sun. The weather app has all the necessary rights.

Gesendet von meinem M2011K2C mit Tapatalk

Hi guys. Does anyone get the new Mi Wetter super wall paper to run? I don't see the current weather conditions. The AOD always shows only one sun. The weather app has all the necessary rights.

Gesendet von meinem M2011K2C mit Tapatalk
I'm waiting for the weather to change ;)
Earlier the Mi app showed rain - but it wasn't, and the sun was shining. The wall paper still shows slight cloud.

Thread cleaned thoroughly. I really don't understand you people.
We can't fix the mirrors, we don't own Android File Host or SourceForge, and you know that. Are you just complaining to get some public validation?
Same goes for the download links. They will appear as soon as the hosts get stabilized.
Getting checksum errors? Again, the mirrors are out of our control, this isn't our issue - all ROMs were built perfectly.

Thread cleaned thoroughly. I really don't understand you people.
We can't fix the mirrors, we don't own Android File Host or SourceForge, and you know that. Are you just complaining to get some public validation?
Same goes for the download links. They will appear as soon as the hosts get stabilized.
Getting checksum errors? Again, the mirrors are out of our control, this isn't our issue - all ROMs were built perfectly.
Why don't you use something else like Google drive or MEGA? Android file host and Sourceforge are very slow in Taiwan.
Just my opinion, it doesn’t have to be adapted.

Status
Not open for further replies.