MIUI 12.5 21.1.27/28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get all apps notifications, except tapatalk

Enviado do meu Mi 10 através do Tapatalk
I'm using version 8.8.11 and notification work for me.
Check if you have silent mode activated in tapatalk >settings>subscription and notification (scroll to the end)

Guys I really need help on two annoying things:

- 1 (already reported): each time from Google Photos I delte or edit a picture, I get a popup asking me to allow an externala pp modification on pics in gallery
- 2 I keep on getting notifications that Whatsaap BUSINESS has got access to my contacts (all fine with normal Whatsapp)

Thnaks

I am experiencing problems with the MIUI 12.5 gallery application after installing it on Redmi Note 7, after the photo I go to the gallery and it closes, when viewing photos in the gallery there is a similar problem, tell me how to solve it? or wait for updates? Thanks everyone.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-01-14-34-06-592_com.android.settings (1).png
    Screenshot_2021-02-01-14-34-06-592_com.android.settings (1).png
    151.3 KB · Views: 236
Friend, you can explain to me in more detail how to update the weekly firmware on RN7 with Magisk installed
I could not find instructions on how to do this step by step. Or should there be an OTA update? but then what about ROOT?

I am experiencing problems with the MIUI 12.5 gallery application after installing it on Redmi Note 7, after the photo I go to the gallery and it closes, when viewing photos in the gallery there is a similar problem, tell me how to solve it? or wait for updates? Thanks everyone.
Check the updater app and you will find the new version
c88aa56a763adb60fa9950b296be0e48.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 latest Eu beta

I'm using version 8.8.11 and notification work for me.
Check if you have silent mode activated in tapatalk >settings>subscription and notification (scroll to the end)
I have but only between 12am and 8am

Enviado do meu Mi 10 através do Tapatalk

RN8 feedback:
Installed via TWRP from geoanto555 with Cache/Dalvik wipe. No issues, running fine.

Screenshot is working from the first try. The Chinese is gone from the Scanner app.

The new battery info is not available.

I have never had issues with Individual apps on Dark mode, so it is still working.

I haven't noticed anything else. If someone does please do share. Have a nice Friday and thanks to the developers!

Edit: I had to install the new superwallpaper manually, it shows up and can be applied but as others have mentioned it didn't show the correct weather information. I also updated the Earth wallpaper to get the new landing sites - thanks to @Igor Eisberg for the tip and links.

Hello! I am new to Xiaomi.EU, and I just received my new Redmi Note 8 two days ago.

Is this build of XIAOMI.EU ROM stable enough for daily use? I will flash OrangeFox Recovery to flash this ROM. I am now on MIUI 12 Global 12.0.3.

Is flashing this Xiaomi.EU ROM Build will make my RN8 smoother and more battery friendly? Is the latest OrangeFox good to use for this?

Thank you!

Any idea when the Wi-Fi problems on Mi9 Lite can be addressed? Also with 21.1.27/28 the phones loses Wi-Fi connectivity many times thoughout the whole day.

Hello! I am new to Xiaomi.EU, and I just received my new Redmi Note 8 two days ago.

Is this build of XIAOMI.EU ROM stable enough for daily use? I will flash OrangeFox Recovery to flash this ROM. I am now on MIUI 12 Global 12.0.3.

Is flashing this Xiaomi.EU ROM Build will make my RN8 smoother and more battery friendly? Is the latest OrangeFox good to use for this?

Thank you!
I haven't used this stock version but I wouldn't go back, in my mind this is the best firmware for this device. You need to unlock bootloader but use the TWRP from geoanto555 for this ROM. There is a step by step instructions on how to flash it.

I haven't used this stock version but I wouldn't go back, in my mind this is the best firmware for this device. You need to unlock bootloader but use the TWRP from geoanto555 for this ROM. There is a step by step instructions on how to flash it.
Hello,

I am sorry for asking this, but where can I find this specific version of TWRP? May you pls provide a link? I have only found TWRP by mauronofrio.

I would like to ask also where I can find that step-to-step guide. I know how to unlock bootloader and flash recovery,

Thanks much!

Issue with Weather wallpaper solved, it was just a small incompatibility issue with the Global Weather app we're using, was an easy patching.
Still, it's an underwhelming wallpaper as the animation is short and then it's just like a static wallpaper.
Oh nice! Great work. I assume the fix is in the next update?

UMI: Lock screen notifications in multimedia apps are still NOT working. Notifications while playing in Spotify, Youtube Vanced.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-02-15-25-26-548_lockscreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-02-15-25-26-548_lockscreen.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 213
Reactions: Johnny_Peach
Why is the widget so small now. Was better before with the seconds display below.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-02-16-15-34-035_lockscreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-02-16-15-34-035_lockscreen.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 304
Thanks for the quick provision of the ROM. The update via script worked wonderfully and root works again. Unfortunately the notification line still shows black icons from time to time in dark mode. The new weather live wallpaper does not work properly either. Despite all the permissions of the weather app, the current weather conditions are not displayed. Only one sun is shown on the AOD and the date format is always English.
0f10d92daaea0aef4237bf112b39a073.jpg
82a744bac1cda9703cb311a7ba40161e.jpg

Gesendet von meinem M2011K2C mit Tapatalk
Where did u get the round icon style from?

Status
Not open for further replies.