MIUI 12.5 21.1.27/28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, does anyone know how to make the bubble chat in messenger turned into circle shape back? Its square shape is a new look or just a bug of mine? Thank you

Reactions: chinghao96
The system is apparently working perfectly. The only bug that I'm suffering is that my phone is answering the calls automatically (when is not configured to do so). I have this issue since version 11, so I believe this is a persistent bug...
Let me just clarify that I have wiped everything in my phone (including internal storage). And even removed the sim card when installing to prevent any sim problem.
This dangerous and annoying bug still happens.

are we affected of this???
since our rom is based on china variant??
FB_IMG_1612318463916.jpg

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1612318463916.jpg
    FB_IMG_1612318463916.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 187
Make sure Google Voice Match is disabled.
Thank you for the response, but unfortunately, Voice Match is already disabled by default cuz I'm not the type of guy who uses google assistant.

And adding to it, cause I barely noticed it now,
My game experience is smooth though with some minimal stutters sometimes (Mobile Legends) which is weird because my phone is not warm/hot, it only happens when many things happen on-screen but SD750G shouldn't have a problem like that since my lower chipset phone never stutters in that kind of situations. Even this phones GPU is higher than my other phone so idk if it's a hardware issue or a software one.

Oh and it could be helpful information, I don't have that much apps installed on my phone nor many apps running in the background.

Sent from my M2007J17G using Tapatalk
0907d5ac25314e11aed1c1df1bed5b51.jpg

Today I realized that my Mi10 show the lockscreen notifications permanently. I double checked the option, and yes it's activated to show notifications only after face scan.
Somebody here with the same problem?

The DND/bedtime mode doesnt work with black/white screen in 12.5.. anyine else have this issue?
This is a missing feature I suppose rather than a bug and yes it's missing here I hope the depths can add this feature back this is a digital wellbeing feature in the Global ROM

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Make sure Google Voice Match is disabled.
I just wanted to ask Is there any way to add AQI Level to show in the widgets just like in the Global ROM as I have redmi 9c and after some weather update it got this feature and I was hoping if this could be added in Xiaomi.eu ROM too

Also is it possible to add the feature of grayscale mode in bedtime mode in Xiaomi.eu ROM just like in the Global ROM it is available.

SCREENSHOTS ATTACHED BELOW:

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
6b91acc8afd24eb8ce3c3bbeac32d656.jpg

XIAOMI.EU ROM

99596de5752a08ca4f83f73d8a4675b7.jpg

Global ROM

015364e32a0ddd97fff057d3a1484119.jpg

XIAOMI.EU ROM

fb6b4390cd8c4d1125b81ca1305190cb.jpg

Global ROM

Last edited:
Is there a way to know from the taskbar and from the lockscreen at what time an alarm is set?

And... isn't there no one annoyed by the fact that when closing camera app it goes back to locked screen?

And... isn't there no one annoyed by the fact that when closing camera app it goes back to locked screen?
You mean when starting it from a shortcut or locked screen? That is normal. Or do you mean starting it from the icon? The latter works fine on my RN8, it doesn't return to the lockscreen.

You mean when starting it from a shortcut or locked screen? That is normal. Or do you mean starting it from the icon? The latter works fine on my RN8, it doesn't return to the lockscreen.

I realized that from icon is OK but I tipically start it by double tap on power button: even if I do this from home screen (with unlocked phone) when closing it goes back to lockscreen

I realized that from icon is OK but I tipically start it by double tap on power button: even if I do this from home screen (with unlocked phone) when closing it goes back to lockscreen
Well yes since clicking the power button locks the phone. I only use it to start the camera from locked state. Not sure if a bug or feature, but I think it is the right behaviour.

Reactions: geoorg
Hello, maybe someone could help me? fingerprint stopped working for my MI 9, "could not add fingerprint, try again later" when trying to add new fingerprint.
I have tried calibration which was posted in here:

Try recalibrating your FoD via Android's built-in CIT.
1) settings
2) my device
3) tap 5 times on the kernel version to enter CIT
4) open additional tools by pressings on the 3 dots top right corner.
5) select FOD fingerprint calibration
6) Try to configure your fingerprint again as phonelock.

When I try to run this, I always receive:

Can someone help me solve this?
Thanks

Another question about GOOGLE PHOTOS: it does not sync photos if phone is locked...
I take a picture, lock the phone and pic is not uloaded on the Google Photos cloud, if I unlock the phone the uploading starts

Status
Not open for further replies.