MIUI 12.5 21.1.6/7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poco F2 Pro: I have CTS profile match: fail and Google pay is not working.

Also in Google play it is written: the device is not certified.

I have no root, only TWRP

Flashed from stable 12.0.5. Everything worked fine on stable.

If latest Official TWRP can't decrypt /data partition, you have to wait for a new Official TWRP version. :(
If you want to install a ROM (and Magisk), you should try to use USB-OTG device. :)
1. By some reason none of flashed TWRP's request the unlock pattern now (earlier it was requested and file structure was ok to copy the ROM) for this reason on the sdcard there are files and folders with random letters and can not copy the ROM in it. What is that and what can be do to be able to copy the ROM?

2. How can I install the ROM with USB-OTG device, I have not found a description to do that.
3. I would like to avoid clean install, because after several try i could install the previous ROM with format data only and spent two days with restoring.

Last edited:
yes , when I flash Twrp . I go to wipe -- format data , type YES .. done , then I reboot to recovery again. and put ROM in phone, downloaded twice , check also that, flash rom without problem, and when I press reboot phone restart ,show start logo and after that comes another restart and enter to twrp... wont boot system.

twrp that I use is TWRP-3.4.2b-1206

I downloading to try previous version 20.12.29

never have this problem... use this rom almost a year ,this is a first time that I can not boot
Change twrp to 0623..
You have Android 10 rom now that's why you have loop at twrp , you didn't flash Android 11 yet ..
Flash Android 11 rom with 0623 twrp , then change twrp to 1206..
Or anyway , if you want to flash any of Android 10 roms , use 0623 twrp ..

And you don't need any OTG for Poco f2 pro , there is no twrp issue on this device..

@alexabo
You have issues every week with twrp , i don't know what exactly do every week but the solution is just to boot to 1206 twrp and flash the rom ..
From fastboot type .. fastboot boot twrp1206.img , wait 70 seconds to boot and flash the rom..
If you still cannot pass the pattern at twrp , just delete all passwords and fingerprint..

Last edited:
Reactions: Allessa
If you have not already tried it, try a Factory reset from within TWRP.

[Edit: ... and do not install any else like Magisk until you are sure that all is OK]

I try few times and reinstall ROM..
Still stuck on MIUI logo.
Mi 10.

1. By some reason none of flashed TWRP's request the unlock pattern now (earlier it was requested and file structure was ok to copy the ROM) for this reason on the sdcard there are files and folders with random letters and can not copy the ROM in it. What is that and what can be do to be able to copy the ROM?
2. How can I install the ROM with USB-OTG device, I have not found a description to do that.
1. Try to use this TWRP instead of latest Official => https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=10763459528675580926
2. Search on Google...

Change twrp to 0623..
You have Android 10 rom now that's why you have loop at twrp , you didn't flash Android 11 yet ..

And you don't need any OTG for Poco f2 pro , there is no twrp issue on this device..

@alexabo
You have issues every week with twrp , i don't know what exactly do every week but the solution is just to boot to 1206 twrp and flash the rom ..
From fastboot type .. fastboot boot twrp1206.img , wait 70 seconds to boot and flash the rom..
If you still cannot pass the pattern at twrp , just delete all passwords and fingerprint..

I flash stock Chinese rom lmi_images_V12.0.8.0.QJKCNXM_20200804.0000.00_10.0_cn_10a491ccb9, yes you right its Android 10..

I change TWRP to 0623 , now I can flash this Xiaomi.eu latest version?

I could not solve the problem neither. I restarted this morning and found that twrp-3.5.0_9-0-grus-teamwin.img can be a solution because I can reboot in recovery with this (with others only to fastboot). The problem is that this version did not request a pattern to unlock and the sdcard is not decrypted (just files and folders with random letters) and I can not copy the ROM to install. How should I recover the normal file structure in order to reach sdcard to copy the ROM to flash?
Wrong advice .. i thought you have a Mi 10 UMI device..

I flash stock Chinese rom lmi_images_V12.0.8.0.QJKCNXM_20200804.0000.00_10.0_cn_10a491ccb9, yes you right its Android 10..

I change TWRP to 0623 , now I can flash this Xiaomi.eu latest version?
What rom you want to flash ??
If you want latest developer rom ..
For start use the twrp 0623 , flash the new rom , then change twrp to 1206 , if you have issues with the rom just reflash it again with 1206 twrp ..
Now you are with official rom , you need to do a format data for sure..

redmi note 8 gingko
Updater suggests a new Version with same number. Actually has another md5sum and it's newer than the one I downloaded yesterday...
Is this really a new build?

redmi note 8 gingko
Updater suggests a new Version with same number. Actually has another md5sum and it's newer than the one I downloaded yesterday...
Is this really a new build?
This ROM version has been re-uploaded for some devices:
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_21.1.6_v12-11.zip
< 2 hours ago

3.1 GB
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20MI9T_21.1.6_v12-11.zip
< 2 hours ago

3.0 GB
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8_21.1.6_v12-11.zip
< 10 hours ago

2.6 GB
I don't know why... @ingbrzy?

Change twrp to 0623..

@alexabo

its the same. I flashed TWRP -3.4.2b-1206 flash xiaomi.eu rom and again bootloop , restart and enter to twrp

Safety net check fails on poco f2 pro

for me it worked with f2pro. i do this: deletingthe folder: data/system/package_cache (probably from twrp)

install magisk manager as non-repackaged manager.
use hide props, then you can repacking magisk manager.

Reactions: Kanber
Great, thanks, I can confirm that it works. Just i updated also magisk to 21.2 and I get error while trying to download the API saftynet. It looks like it doesn't connect to the server.
I never root my device, or trying to pass safetynet...the safetynet test already gives me CTS profile mismatch.

But i never encountered any problems with any APP such as google pay , banking APP... and google play shows device is certified.

Good luck buddy

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ahaba
its the same. I flashed TWRP -3.4.2b-1206 flash xiaomi.eu rom and again bootloop , restart and enter to twrp
I don't know the procedure you choose ..
As you are now , enter twrp and format data , type yes and then try to reboot to system ..
I don't know even if you flash magisk also..
There is no issues with Poco f2 pro..

MI10, I notice that turbo charge is disable on 21.1.6/7, any advice to make it back
It's not disabled , it's just the word of Mi turbo charging doesn't show up... but the feature is already working properly.

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.