MIUI 12.5 21.1.6/7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All
I am currently on 20.12.29 Rom with Mi 10 pro (CMI) and current Twrp in memory is TWRP 3.4.2b 1206.

Should i update to 21.1.7 as below:
1) Go to updater
2) Select three dots...
3) Select choose package
4) Select RoM 21.1.7 and proceed for installation
By following these steps there would there not by any issue as i have twrp 1206 which us workable for mi 10 pro.

Further TWRP 3.4.0 (litter turtle) should be in memory for devices Mi 10 (UMI) and boot from fastboot command.

For Mi 10 Pro (CMI) it is fine to have Twrp
TWRP 3.4.2b 1206 in memory and can install ROM as explained above.

Can anyone please confirm this before i update rom to 21.1.7

Thanks

the same, mi 9t with the updated rom, boot to twrp.. switched back to the version uploaded yesterday night
A non-working new build has 21.1.6 xiaomi.eu MD5: 06234156EA4DCFC69403F1FFBE51E552
And it should be MD5: 8eaf85305ac9414ead8b3a208d9d4116
Put the previous version, before the bulkhead. It will load.

MiNote8 also with some camera problemes (camera slow)...the camera stops...not working.

Regards.

that is exactly what I do, I learn this to do with my eyes close.

flash twrp - format data - type yes , reboot to recovery , put rom in phone , flash , and after flash it goes back to twrp.

what partition do I need to use EXT4 or F2FS?
WOW! You should not need to change the file format. It is typically f2fs.
Follow what @gkalen has said. If that does not work, try (my favourite) a Factory reset from within TWRP.

It's not disabled , it's just the word of Mi turbo charging doesn't show up... but the feature is already working properly.

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk
In my case, MI10 both the word of turbo charging is not showing up and turbo charging feature is also not working
I have been using this turbo feature before with no problem at all.
install using OTG dirty flash

no watermark in stock camera sinds android 11
i can switch it to on but no watermark in picture its no problem but i only make a remarke
the latest weekly works like a charm on my k20pro
keep up the good work

I am using Mi 10 (Umi)

I updated to v21.1.6 and everything works fine, but updater show me new update (21.1.6). MD5 checksum is the same.

Mada pay is not working on that update, working fine on the previous version.
After checking, it seems working only on clean rom install.

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

You tried clean install and it helped to fix the issue? Or you only think that it should?

(Belated) HAPPY NEW YEAR to Everyone!
Thanks a lot for your hard work, devs.

My Mi9TPro/RedmiK20Pro has seen now 5 ROMs over the last 24 hours.
First, I thought, it's just me, but then I saw that many comrades had similiar issues on their different devices.
One of the things I noticed is this message in TWRP right at the beginning of the flash process: Enablefilecrypto_failed
Other attempts ended in error 7. (That's, before I flashed the latest TWRP with ADP fastboot.)
Only one of the 5 seems to "kinda" work. So I had to go back to this highlighted version:

I just flashed it, and the device booted up properly. It took unusually long, though.
I am using this TWRP version, now: twrp-3.5.0_9-0-raphael.
Apparently, the flashing wiped all data and apps, although I did not (!) want to do that. It happened automatically!
So, after restoring my apps from the cloud (again), I will have to live with the little bugs for the time being, I guess.
(For example, the notification badges on the app icons don't work reliably. The screen freezes once in a while. The device seems to be slow at times, and so on...)
Happy to play the test bunny for the sake of having Android 11 and MIUI 12.5 ...
Enjoy the weekend :cool:

UPDATE:
After wiping the entire device again and formatting everything (again), I was now able to clean-flash xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_21.1.6_v12-11
onto it.

(The OTA ['Updater'] update-button was stuck as described by ingbrzy)

I will update this post again, after all the apps are restored, and I was able to check their functionality :)

Last edited:
I always have dark mode enabled and usually, nearly all apps are in dark mode, too. Since this build, system apps are dark, but the ones I installed from PlayStore are bright, although they're selected for dark mode in the corresponding settings.

Nobody else seems to have this problem? Haven't read about it in this thread so far... Any suggestions what to do to come back to full dark mode or is it a bug in this release?

I'm with lmi / Poco F2 Pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.