MIUI 12.5 21.1.6/7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mi 9 lite after clean flesh cannot set fingerprint on initial setup screen and cannot skip this step

I don't think so...
Use a "USB 2.0 Hub". :)
Ok, got myself a USB-2.0 hub, but it still wont show up.
Just to make sure I install the right drivers i also added a image

After few reboots, dirty reinstalling the rom, cleaning data from Google apps it allowed to add a card. But still "not certified" and the card shows "not set up".

Is pattern and fingerprint lock that I set up on phone ,have something with twrp? is this can be the problem that twrp cant flash xiaomi.eu rom?
Same pattern you setup in phone is same pattern you use to unlock in twrp

Is pattern and fingerprint lock that I set up on phone ,have something with twrp? is this can be the problem that twrp cant flash xiaomi.eu rom?
Can I respectfully suggest that you scrap everything, and install the stock ROM - the complete one.
- Then if you want to continue with the weekly ROM, you ONCE ONLY, Format data, and install whichever ROM you want to use.
++If it is not working as you feel it should - do a Factory Reset - NOTHING ELSE.
- Give it a chance to settle down, if you want to add anything to it.
- If you want to update to a later ROM, make sure that you use a fully compatible TWRP (or equivalent recovery app)
- Do nothing else when you update the ROM, unless instructed by the developers - change nothing; format nothing.
- Go back to instruction ++

there is no way to flash Xiaomi.eu rom on Poco F2 pro. I try almost all TWRP that I found, I try changing ROM from Global to China , I try logging off in phone of Xiaomi account, I try flash some MISC file , everything fails , I am again on Stock rom and Can not imagine what is happening , why I can not flash ,after previous couple Xiaomi.eu Roms I flash on this same Global rom.
every thing that I try end up in TWRP

Attachments

• Untidsdadtled.png
    Untidsdadtled.png
    326.1 KB · Views: 199
there is no way to flash Xiaomi.eu rom on Poco F2 pro. I try almost all TWRP that I found, I try changing ROM from Global to China , I try logging off in phone of Xiaomi account, I try flash some MISC file , everything fails , I am again on Stock rom and Can not imagine what is happening , why I can not flash ,after previous couple Xiaomi.eu Roms I flash on this same Global rom.
every thing that I try end up in TWRP
(I have the Mi 10 (umi) - certainly one of the more complicated boards, if not the most complicated.)

If it cannot be done, then maybe that should be accepted.
If you want to experiment, you can do what I do, make a full backup of everything: system; files; etc. Store them on your PC.
Do whatever experiments you want to do. If they fail, or you want to start again, just restore everything.
I also have the stock ROM installed on my PC, should I ever need it again.
You may find it useful also to read through, from the official TWRP site: What should I wipe in TWRP?
(It also covers what you should not wipe!)

Any way to hide the navigation bar? I'd like to use FNG but can't for the life of me get rid of the bar. I don't want to use full screen gestures as I dislike the back gesture taking up the left and right edges of the screen. Thanks!

Applications cannot hide the navigation bar on Android 11. Now you need to use the Magisk module or edit the build.prop

Reactions: Bruhiunno
mi 10 note - latest rom, latest magisk and latest beta of Revoult app started to detect root ...

There is a small glitch when the audio menu is displayed in the Spanish translation, the word is not complete or cut

Which version of TWRP, and where does it appear?

Sorry for delay, i solved. It was an error during flashing. I deleted the *.md5 file and flashed the zip rom without problem.
Now the only problem that i have is that in the apps like aqua mail (or other apps where is a text), i don't see written in bold.
The photo attached is an example how it was before when it worked well with previous roms.

aqua.png

Yesterday I clean flashed this ROM on my Poco F2 Pro 8/256 GB which was running on eu stable versiyon 12.2. I used TWRP 342B 1206, formatted data, flashed the ROM, wiped cache & dalvik, flashed Magisk 21.2, wiped cache & dalvik and rebooted to system. Everything ran perfectly without any problems.
First of all the ROM fails to pass safety net so one must 1) employ Magisk Hide 2) install MagiskHide Props Config 3) change fingerprint to appropiate Poco F2 Pro release 4) Force Basic Key Attestetion to Poco F2 Pro which is Redmi K30 Pro by default. By the way it is very annoying that both the TWRP and the EU ROMs treat Poco F2 Pro as Redmi K30 Pro.. I wonder whether we could pass safety net without Magisk if these build.prop features were installed correctly at the beginning..
My second check point was whether the Google Play Store functioned well and the Netflix was available through the store. It was not available as usual though I have already fixed the safety net and Google PlayStore certification. To solve this I installed Netflix by one of the apks available on the net. The day after Play Store started to show the Netflix on its list by itself. It is a mistery what is going on behind the scene.. :) By the way the widevine level of my Netflix is L1. I came across some entries on this forum advising to wait for the official global A11 ROM to arrive for this..
About the ROM, after one day's usage, everything seems to work perfect. I don't use dual apps so no comment on that. Some argued that there is a battery drain. I didn't experience such a thing. AccuBattery measures %0,5 /h battery loss during screen off and %6 /h loss during screen on time. These were almost the same with the eu stable 12.2. In fact it seems to me that 12.5 has a better battery life. One issue that came with A11 (most probably with the last kernel) is that MI Turbo Charge has disappeared. I can see only fast charging since the upgrade to 12.1 and on.. Btw I don't know the difference of these two charging types.
I haven't experienced wifi connectivity issues as told by some users. I couldn't check the GPS outside by it seems to work indoors. So everything seems to work very well uptill now, many thanks to the contributers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.