MIUI 12.5 21.1.6/7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Set "MIUI Launcher" as default launcher, gestures should work.
It does work. Thank you very much. Is there any way to make it work with nova launcher though as I prefer it to the default?

Στάλθηκε από το M2007J3SG μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Eureka! :emoji_smile:
Finally got LP working in android 11 (all features) + Edxposed + safetyNet passed
After a lot of trial and error and bootloops.

I would have made a tutorial, but such tutorial would be against forum rules...i think? :emoji_thinking:

I would gladly share just PM me.
637bf42cac132e14e453ddc621225325.jpg
438b088b3fba5a896ecbe4b7003f33fc.jpg
8fcf6e1e683156f429294c7bd7a04ae6.jpg
I want to know what i do for working it well without reboots.

Inviato dal mio Mi 10 utilizzando Tapatalk

Can't modify system files. Specially font files. I have root access by Masgisk. but when i tried to replace or delete font it shows failed.i used many app but all are same.
Now how to fix it?
Device: MI 10 Ultra

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-12-12-00-21-620_com.speedsoftware.rootexplorer.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-12-12-00-21-620_com.speedsoftware.rootexplorer.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 190
Can't modify system files. Specially font files. I have root access by Masgisk. but when i tried to replace or delete font it shows failed.i used many app but all are same.
Now how to fix it?

Put your files in a magisk module. In this forum there are a lot of examples. Just replace the files / path with yours.

Finally got LP working in android 11 (all features) + Edxposed + safetyNet passed

I would have made a tutorial, but such tutorial would be against forum rules...i think? :emoji_thinking:

637bf42cac132e14e453ddc621225325.jpg
438b088b3fba5a896ecbe4b7003f33fc.jpg
8fcf6e1e683156f429294c7bd7a04ae6.jpg
I'm very curious how you managed to give root access to LP without bricking the phone. I ~don't want you to tell me how to do any illegal stuff, but I'd ~like to know how to give it root access without bricking my mi 10. (I mean, having and using LP ~isn't illegal by default.)
Btw, I ~don't want to do patch to android or something invasive, ~just to give it root access.

Last edited:

EDIT: I'm posting the link to the setup package + instructions.
Everything is in the zip.
Unzip and follow the "README.txt"

Luckypatcher+EdXposed+Android_11.zip
Updated post with link...for anyone interested

I'm very curious how you managed to give root access to LP without bricking the phone. I ~don't want you to tell me how to do any illegal stuff, but I'd ~like to know how to give it root access without bricking my mi 10. (I mean, having and using LP ~isn't illegal by default.)
Btw, I ~don't want to do patch to android or something invasive, ~just to give it root access.
I updated my post with link

I have an issue with my Mi9 on xiaomi wifi6 5GHz AP, which is using 140 MHz channel BW. "No internet connection" for a long time, then the conection appears, but the it hangs all the time. "Speedtest" apk crashes on test performing and makes wifi disconnection. Everything is ok on slow 2,4 GHz AP or 5GHz AP's.
The issue corresponds to Xiaomi Mi9 with WIFI connection speed more then 866 Mbit/sec (BW more then 80 МHz or Xiaomi AX3600 router). It seems to me that problem is missmatch of MI9 installed hardware wifi module and new wifi driver.

Full screen gesture navigations doesn't work on third party launchers following update from last version, any way to fix it?

I have never really used buttons as I switched from a physical buttons phone and this makes it really annoying.

I have root as well as access to a computer

WOW, that's ~gold!!!!
Not only you ~show how to use LP, but also how to setup edxposed!!! I'll probably include your link/post along in the LP section (gonna try to keep it legal) and I might add your post, katerpanne's thread and another one I've found for setting up edxposed on a new "Edxposed" section!!!!
Wow
(Lol, ~gotta try it first... I'll probably have time for this during the weekend..)

Full screen gesture navigations doesn't work on third party launchers following update from last version, any way to fix it?

I have never really used buttons as I switched from a physical buttons phone and this makes it really annoying.

I have root as well as access to a computer

Look into xda forum or use the search function. Its mentioned about 3697 times

# fng

Reactions: Frits28 and geoorg
(I have the Mi 10 (umi) - certainly one of the more complicated boards, if not the most complicated.)

If it cannot be done, then maybe that should be accepted.
If you want to experiment, you can do what I do, make a full backup of everything: system; files; etc. Store them on your PC.
Do whatever experiments you want to do. If they fail, or you want to start again, just restore everything.
I also have the stock ROM installed on my PC, should I ever need it again.
You may find it useful also to read through, from the official TWRP site: What should I wipe in TWRP?
(It also covers what you should not wipe!)

Last week I was have xiaomi.eu rom after wrong downloaded chinese version instead od xiaomi.eu , everything is go in hell .. I can not back to xiaomi.eu rom, I dont understand.. I will try one more time... I got help and instructions..

Now how to fix it?
To modify system files you have to change system to R/O from R/W , though i'm not sure how it behaves on android 11 ..
Look at the top of your screenshot , 2.40gb used 1,37gb free , r/w ..

Last week I was have xiaomi.eu rom after wrong downloaded chinese version instead od xiaomi.eu , everything is go in hell .. I can not back to xiaomi.eu rom, I dont understand.. I will try one more time... I got help and instructions..
Which rom it's installed on the device now ??

To modify system files you have to change system to R/O from R/W , though i'm not sure how it behaves on android 11 ..
Look at the top of your screenshot , 2.40gb used 1,37gb free , r/w ..

Which rom it's installed on the device now ??
I have Stock Rom Global 12.04 , Android 10, I will try to install Xiaomi.eu rom with Android 10 first ,then update to 11

Status
Not open for further replies.