MIUI 12.5 21.1.6/7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, today i update my k20 from Android 10 (MIUI 12.2 20.10.22) to Android 11 (MIUI 12.5 21.1.6). After first boot all space are usage by System and i can't install any apps or restore my backups. How can i fix it? I trying Format Data and make new install but steel have the same problem.

Edit: TWRP shows good free space, Android shows all space are usage by System

Edit2: problem was in google backup . SOLVED

Last edited:
I have a problem with Chrome permission dialog. (Mi 10/UMI)

I can't tap on deny or allow, It says that I need close any other app drawing over.
I had this problem in older MIUI12 versions, it was fixed with 20.12.28/29 and now is broken again. No new apps installed after the update and problem is here again with this update.

PS: I also tried to remove the permission "Draw over other apps" to all installed apps and problem still.

Last edited:
please help me:
I have to ask again which twrp is flashable for the apollopro Mi10T/pro for the installation of MiUi 12.5-Android 11.
I currently have twrp 3.4.0.10 installed with latest eu-stable.

Hello,

which TWRP for MI10Tpro please?

Thank you !

----------------------

bonjour,

quel TWRP pour les MI10Tpro s'il vous plait ?

Merci !

I have to ask again which twrp is flashable for the apollopro Mi10T/pro for the installation of MiUi 12.5-Android 11.
I currently have twrp 3.4.0.10 installed with latest eu-stable.

Hello,
which TWRP for MI10Tpro please?

god give me the serenity to accept that which never will be changed ...

sorry that i once asked a question but instead of helpful answers you only get rude comments.
A forum is there for that you help each other and ask questions! :emoji_angry:

I already read a lot here and have not found an answer anywhere as to which twrp works on my device for MIUI 12.5.

Reactions: thom54000
All those who feel square default icon of bubble looks bad
Trick to change icon shape:
Open terminal
Type in these commands
su
cmd overlay enable com.android.theme.icon.pebble

(The bubble floating icon will change to pebble/android 11 style)

sorry that i once asked a question but instead of helpful answers you only get rude comments.
A forum is there for that you help each other and ask questions! :emoji_angry:

I already read a lot here and have not found an answer anywhere as to which twrp works on my device for MIUI 12.5.

I only demontrated that this lovely forum has a search function too and I described how to use it.
There are some answer to the question which twrp other users are using.

Is it unoficial ? Because i dont find it on this thread links. Only the twrp-3.4.0_10-apollo-whyle.img
but it's not the same ? Yes ?

it was easier before to find the good one...

we know search but don't find the file to download...

Reactions: x2optimizer
@jjoeshua @gkalen These installation instructions have been given hundreds of times. Can you please continue it outside of this thread? That would be very nice. Thanks to both of you for this.

and non of these instruction doesnt work, third day in a raw I trying to flash xiaomi.eu that is not possible ,so its logical to asking for solution in thread which rom I trying to install

So is it correct that the "TWRP_apollo_3.5.0_10-beta_1_whyle" works with MIUI 12.5?
i am not allowed to brick my phone. I depend on it.

My phone is my principal work tool so i need to be sure, i read on other websites, i can't break it. but i need this rom because i use usually miui dialer and messages to be synchronised. but i think i'll stop xiaomi after 10 years of use, i'll search finally another os. or i'll go to apple. each time i buy a new xiaomi phone i need to change all again, global rom don't have dialer and message, after few years it's a deception...

Updated post with link...for anyone interested

Bootloop again... :(

Edit: solved with twrp restore. This LP i'm starting to hate it.
On the other hand, the text not bold now is magically solved. Now i can see bold too.

Last edited:
I'm extreme Mi9 user, nonstop Camera use, Bluetooth podcasts, YouTube, Plex throughout the day. Before Android 11 my Screen on time was 4:07. Now it is 4:57! Except the gestures everything is fine.

Reactions: lakyljuk
Status
Not open for further replies.