MIUI 12.5 21.1.6/7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening, since the start of beta 12.5, notifications from whatsapp and outlook bug. outlook, no notifications. whatsapp sometimes yes, sometimes no, sometimes with 2 hours of delay. for info, I have the redmi k20 pro (mi 9t pro)
Hi, I'm facing similar issues with notification from WhatsApp and MS Teams. Did you resolve it? Btw. I'm using MI 10.

Reactions: darkkratos
I updated my mi 9 lite /mi cc9 but i gestures are disappear and the option for activate that too. If I use the easter egg or only the new control center, the phone will be reboot because is blocked, i hope this will be fixed in next update. This is a problem for the utilising.

I have a poco f2 pro, I just upgrade to this version, but I get Playstore protect not certified, as far as I know this is not supposed to happen, how can I fix it?

Any changes in new rom? Saw nothing for RN7 in change log.. Worth to update? One before is already great!
The rom works fine and has no bugs. The control panel has also started to go down as before. No drain. In my opinion the version is very good.

Reactions: ddj123
MI 9 SE
I installed as recommended "TWRP-3.3.2B-0301-XIAOMI9SE-CN-wzsx150.img"
In TWRP:
Format data
Reboot to Recovery
Copy xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9SE_21.1.6_v12-11.zip from PC
Wipe (factory reset)
Install xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9SE_21.1.6_v12-11.zip
Wipe cache and dalvik
Reboot system
Everything was great!!! (call, wi-fi no problem...)
Reboot to Recovery
Install Magisk-v21.2.zip
Reboot system
It took a little longer to install the Magisk Manager (There was one reboot and I reinstalled Magisk Manager)

Everything works and I am satisfied!

can you make a "normal reboot"

Hi guys so to install the latest ROM on MI 10 umi : you need to boot 3.4.2B-1206 but not install it. Because it breaks the system boot and would boot only to bootloader.

Situation is : 3.4.2B-1206 can decrypt data but break system boot.
Also be careful : for it to decrypt you'll have to not use fingerprint nor pin code. (you just disable it everytime you wanna go to TWRP, for updating for example).
3.4.0 Little Turtle is OK with booting system but don't have data decryption. Some people use it without problem and install EU rom updates with USB OTG Key
Steps:
  • Unlock phone
  • Go to fastboot
  • Plug the phone to computer and open up a command prompt where adb and fastboot.exe are
  • Have the TWRP 3.4.2B-1206 available
  • Enter in command line
    Code:
    fastboot boot twrp3.4.2B-1206
  • Booting it take approximately 60+ sec
  • Auto decrypt if no fingerprint and no pin (remove temporary).
  • (first time xiaomi EU rom? Format data. Not wipe, FORMAT. Of course move back the rom from PC to phone storage)
  • Install EU rom (who contains TWRP little turtle) and reboot (no additional wipe needed)
  • First boot time is very very long. Go take a coffee.
  • If by mistake your phone stick to fastboot because you flashed 3.4.2B-1206 just reflash little turtle's TWRP
i searched for little turtle's twrp. cant seem to find it... it it under a different name?

Hello.
Mi 9. Dirty flash.

Battery drain problem (since 12.5). Hard to go to deepsleep.
System (other) - 70% battery usage when blocked. I think any of notyfication in status bar block deepsleep.
Description LTE is always (no 4G) despite of setting.
I donnt know if NFC (Gogle pay) work, with 20.12.28 -was not working.

Update:
When I clear data for notyfication centre - there is no problem with deepsleep.
Google Pay with NFC work in the shops

Only Description LTE is always (no 4G) despite of setting.

Does Mi9 (cepheus) have Widevine L1?

Yes…

Last edited:
Now I understand what bootlooped my phone tonight ... I leave LuckyPatcher alone at the moment, I'm curious how you got through SafetyNet...
If you're still having trouble with Luckypatcher, you can skip the Luckypatcher installation steps and install only Edxposed.

Edxposed has a similar feature to magisk hide called whitelist (talked about that in the readme.txt)
So a combination of that + magisk hide did the trick for safetyNet

I was already using Lucky Patcher and EdXposed until yesterday when I had Android 10 ... For EdXposed I know it's hard to get it to work on Android 11, with your files it works perfectly and can I use custoMIUIzer?

You can install customiuizer of course, its working fine. Sometimes after an update of this tool you have to disable/reboot/enable/reboot but then its working again.

I was already using Lucky Patcher and EdXposed until yesterday when I had Android 10 ... For EdXposed I know it's hard to get it to work on Android 11, with your files it works perfectly and can I use custoMIUIzer?
The files in the zip work with android 11. And yes you can use custoMIUIzer.

Mi9
I installed 21.1.6, SafetyNet failed test on CTS profile match. I revert back to 20.12.9 and SafetyNet also failed. Now I can't use GPay, McDonald...
No root here

Hi guys so to install the latest ROM on MI 10 umi : you need to boot 3.4.2B-1206 but not install it. Because it breaks the system boot and would boot only to bootloader.

Also be careful : for it to decrypt you'll have to not use fingerprint nor pin code. (you just disable it everytime you wanna go to TWRP, for updating for example).
3.4.0 Little Turtle is OK with booting system but don't have data decryption. Some people use it without problem and install EU rom updates with USB OTG Key
Steps:
  • Unlock phone
  • Go to fastboot
  • Plug the phone to computer and open up a command prompt where adb and fastboot.exe are
  • Enter in command line
    Code:
  • (first time xiaomi EU rom? Format data. Not wipe, FORMAT. Of course move back the rom from PC to phone storage)
  • Install EU rom (who contains TWRP little turtle) and reboot (no additional wipe needed)
  • If by mistake your phone stick to fastboot because you flashed 3.4.2B-1206 just reflash little turtle's TWRP
can i dirty flash over EU stable rom? i want to keep all my app/data

Hi.....
I have had problems now, after the last update, the charging has become very slow even though I use a fast charger that works well on other devices, but after the update my device is slowly charging
Mi 9 lite / cc9

Hello everybody
I have a very bad SOT on this version ...
On this cycle, I had no WiFi, screen at 50-75% brightness.This number seems very low to me, right?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-12-17-06-23-577_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-12-17-06-23-577_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    568.9 KB · Views: 173
Reactions: fabiodifa and xeGox
I thank all the developers and Xiaomi.ue staff for their work and efforts to work on reaching, distributing and downloading the latest updates

Steps:
  • Unlock phone
  • Go to fastboot
  • Enter in command line
    Code:
i cant seem to move back ROM from pc after FORMAT. i have to BOOT the old rom. and then i can transfer the ROM.

do i have to format again? or can i install new rom just like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.