Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi9 SE here:
So far tried as it is written in the 1st post under WARNING FOR Mi 9 SE:

Fastboot start recovery
Handy starts in recovery
I have to decrypt my memory as always
then I flash the rom with no errors displayed
then I press restart into the system ...

And then nothing else,
it restarts and goes straight back into recovery, every time the phone is started
I've already tried 3 different TWRPs and always got the same result.
Besides The 3.5.0_10 TWRP doesn't work for me because this version doesn't even let me decrypt the memory.

Factory reset doesn't change anything either, even tried that with several twrp's.

I also tried to flash the older Rom version from 28.12.2020 again with all 3 twrp's, without success, the mobile phone only boots into recovery although it ran without problems before....

I even tried flashing the vbmeta.img of the rom again with:
"fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img"
because I read it could help to break the bootloop and that didn't help either.

Are there still people here where the Mi9 SE runs with the latest version or does the version just generally not work?
I have tried these steps (different TWRP's, ROM's) even usb-otg, but depending on twrp the phone stucks in fasboot or twrp no reboot to system possible.. The latest TWRP 3.5.0_9-0 even does not recognise the ROM - error 7.
I am suffering from this since yesterday the ROM was published and I am going crazy because there is no solution to get a working system. Moreover many 9SE owners experiencing the same.
I would like to ask our devs @ingbrzy @Igor Eisberg to deal with the problem, because it exists since the 12.5 was published.

People here wanted the new boot logo and animations. You received it, just like it comes with China ROM MIUI 12.5.
You want Mi 9T/Mi 9T Pro MIUI 12.5 boot logo and animations? They don't exist. There is no Global ROM based on MIUI 12.5 yet.
I am sure you know best, but the Mi (instead of Redmi) startup logo and colorful MIUI boot animation was just fine with the first edition of 12.5 (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_20.12.28_v12-11.zip), and changed with the 21.1.6 ROM. Not that it's a really big deal, I can live with it for a week :)

Reactions: Ryoma
I have tried these steps (different TWRP's, ROM's) even usb-otg, but depending on twrp the phone stucks in fasboot or twrp no reboot to system possible.. The latest TWRP 3.5.0_9-0 even does not recognise the ROM - error 7.
I am suffering from this since yesterday the ROM was published and I am going crazy because there is no solution to get a working system. Moreover many 9SE owners experiencing the same.
I would like to ask our devs @ingbrzy @Igor Eisberg to deal with the problem, because it exists since the 12.5 was published.
have u try insted off reboot systemt
then choose power off an then power on normal
i do that after i found out that wen i reboot system it goes to recovery an sometimes do nothing just black screen

ciao anche a me dopo aver scaricato la rom 6.1.21 su mi9t e aver lampeggiato tramite twrp il dispositivo si riavvia in recovery

Not yet sure if I wanna stay with this build till next week update because of the significantly worse battery life with my Poco F2 Pro... If I went back to last build (better no icons in Spotify than worse battery life) - would I need to format or wipe data or can I simply downgrade with dirty flashing?

Reactions: dattohead
have u try insted off reboot systemt
then choose power off an then power on normal
i do that after i found out that wen i reboot system it goes to recovery an sometimes do nothing just black screen
I have tried it (reboot to power off then power on) as well the phone reboots to recovery.

Clean flashed to mi 9 lite, coming from china beta. I feel it's a little slower but way smoother. I think it's because the major update, need to wait a few days. One interesting thing is that the gesture navigation option is changed in the China rom. But eu rom kept in its original place. I think it's the launcher's fault. Thats why you cant use with nova launcher.
Everything is ok.
Few bugs:
• phone app treat calls slow
• notification panel jumps up-down 2-2 times when empty
• bottom icons disappear sometimes
• OLD MAGISK CAUSE BOOTLOOP (21.2 working)
• dpi changed from 392 to 360, its sooo annoying. You can change back in dev settings.
• little heat issues (like performance, I think need to wait few days)
• volume panel lags when I drag down and up
Someones asked about OK Google. It's working

Thank you for the work and upload

Reactions: hjirik and tayler48
I need a int I have a k20pro and I'm using twrp 3.1.1-10 (been working fine) should I update and if so to witch one. Thanks I'm asking because latest rom keeps booting to twrp

Clean flash on RN8 here:
-Widevine Level is L1:

-Safetynet pass:

-Performance is similar to previus Miui 12 roms, a little laggy here and there but nothing serious

-There is an annoying "Xiaomi Sim activation" notification that appears very often, same with the cleaner app

-Due that now it's android 11 and because of scoped storage, vast majority of apps can't access to external sd card

Reactions: dexterv
kindda agree with u for the clean flash..from my experience..flashing from miui 12 (android 10) to miui 12.5(android 11) makes many crash when opening the apps (dirty flash)
Yep, it's better a clean flash, I back with miflash to stock latest miui, and then twrp, later this rom and 0 problems

Enviado desde mi Mi 9T Pro mediante Tapatalk

UPDATE:
After wiping the entire device again and formatting everything (again), I was now able to clean-flash
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_21.1.6_v12-11 onto it.
(The OTA ['Updater'] update-button was stuck as described by ingbrzy)
I will update this post again, after all the apps are restored, and I was able to check their functionality :)
[/QUOTE]

UPDATE to the Update:
Indeed, everything works fine now :cool:
(All my 100+ apps and even their notifications badges)

HMK20Pro/Mi9Tpro

what do u do wen u install it
the steps ?
Flashed TWRP (different versions) from fastboot
Installed ROM (different actual/previous) versions from USB lately, because no decoding pattern requested by TWRP and can not copy the ROM to phone
wipe cache/dalvik
Reboot to system
The phone boots in fastboot or TWRP depending on RWRP version

Flashed TWRP (different versions) from fastboot
Installed ROM (different actual/previous) versions from USB lately, because no decoding pattern requested by TWRP and can not copy the ROM to phone
wipe cache/dalvik
Reboot to system
The phone boots in fastboot or TWRP depending on RWRP version
wen it reboot into twrp what version does it show

wen it reboot into twrp what version does it show
Reboots to the same TWRP version, which was used (correction which was flashed from fastboot, because I am trying just boot to TWRP not flash) for install.

Last edited:
Dirty flash on mi 10 pro. Icon issue solved. Runs fast. All OK for me

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.