install ROM
wipe cache/dalvik
reboot recovery
wipe cache/dalvik again
reboot to power off
power on the phone

update: I did the above sequence=phone reboots to recovery unfortunately

Last edited:
K20 pro: Ok updated manually from the new file and it installed ok. Now just have to see if it works as well as the update process did.

Reactions: Pascaleiro
Hello there, I have Mi 9 pro 5G - already rooted and working with last December rom.
Can I durty install 07.01 release?

Thanks in advance

Hello there, I have Mi 9 pro 5G - already rooted and working with last December rom.
Can I durty install 07.01 release?

Thanks in advance
Hello,
Yes you can dirty install but for Magisk: What's your installed Magisk's version?
:)

I updated Mi 9T Pro this morning with sourceforge file and no problems.

Anyone having this problem with dual apps? After this update, when I try to open any dual app appears this message and I can't do anything. If I press "turn on" a pin is required...

it restarts and goes straight back into recovery, every time the phone is started
Same at Mi9T.

upd. Ok, problem was with the ROM downloaded by OTA. Now redownloaded it manually and finally booted into the system.

Last edited:
I updated Mi 9T Pro this morning with sourceforge file and no problems.

Anyone having this problem with dual apps? After this update, when I try to open any dual app appears this message and I can't do anything. If I press "turn on" a pin is required...
Dual apps, at peast in android 11 are paet of your work profile, kinda like another account. (Island app might be better for dual apps). About the pin.. have you tried to use any pins you use on your phone? Or try to put in 0000.

Reactions: zadock
also maybe follow this

"WARNING FOR Mi 9 SE: After Android 11 update reboot to recovery causes reboot to Fastboot mode - TWRP disappears after update. To do update, boot your TWRP from fastboot mode, flash ROM and reboot to system."
Hey everyone! I was trying to flash this week's update on my Mi 9 SE, and apparently, since last week my device has no signature (""). I was able to boot into TWRP but when I tried to flash this update, I got an error 7 saying that this update is for a device with a "grus" signature. Can someone help out?
Thanks
The 2 original TWRP's don't work on my Mi 9 SE. So I installed unofficial TWRP (XDA) and the Mi9 SE downloaded the update 15.2 OTA and TWRP installed the rom. All good. I don't understand why the original TWRP's don't work.
But there's a note for installing the update, follow these steps first, maybe it works for you.

To the DEVS

I think xiaomi old issue about wifi, arises again in android 11 / miui 12.5. i experienced it way back 2019 and now its back to this 2 miui 12.5 versions... what i am saying is, when i was in my room while connected to wifi then walk to the kitchen, my wifi connection will automatically disconnect and reconnect again while walking...

Reactions: pblnns
Sorry if I don't get the post right
Got redmi note 7 lavender,
Full screen gestures don't work, (I don't use it so don't mind), and got issues changing system font, anyone with lavender? Those problems should fix doing a clean flash?
Great rom for the developers, thanks a lot

For mi9 se
no sound for all apps
can't make phonecall
can't turn on wifi
some gesture problems
i tried install latest android 10 rom but have error 7

any solution for this??

Install rom and magisk with brigudav 3.4.0-11-14 twrp

From Mi 9 Lite viaTapatalk
After installing rom, can I simply flash magisk 21.2 from TWRP without other steps? I have actually installed the rom and everything seems good. I made a backup with TWRP for security purposes. I want now to try to flash magisk but would like to know if before flashing magisk 21.2 it's necessar to use the installation of magisk integrated into TWRP.
Thank you very much for your help.
Edit:
I have completed the installation of magisk 21.2 and it works perfectly.
Thank you for the help and thank you also very much to the developers

Last edited:
Reactions: minotavros
Dual apps, at peast in android 11 are paet of your work profile, kinda like another account. (Island app might be better for dual apps). About the pin.. have you tried to use any pins you use on your phone? Or try to put in 0000.

On previud build (Android 11) dual app works as always. This profile work is something annoying of this new build.

About the pin I don't know, it's a weird thing... I try my usual pin and wrong, 0000 wrong, etc.

I don't like this dual app work profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.