Not open for further replies.
You haven't provided any details about your issue
What do you mean by "bricked"?
What rom were you on previously?
How did you install?
What version of twrp?

Stuff like that.

Cheers! :cool:
When ever i try to start the phone it dosnt load into the os it just loads twrp instead, and i had version 20.12.28 and i installed it via the updater

Skickat från min Mi 9T via Tapatalk

Would anyone help me?

Everytime I try to take a document photo in camera app.
MI 9T here

MI 9 SE
I installed as recommended "TWRP-3.3.2B-0301-XIAOMI9SE-CN-wzsx150.img"
In TWRP:
Format data
Reboot to Recovery
Copy xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9SE_21.1.6_v12-11.zip from PC
Wipe (factory reset)
Install xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9SE_21.1.6_v12-11.zip
Wipe cache and dalvik
Reboot system
Everything was great!!! (call, wi-fi no problem...)
Reboot to Recovery
Install Magisk-v21.2.zip
Reboot system
It took a little longer to install the Magisk Manager (There was one reboot and I reinstalled Magisk Manager)

Everything works and I am satisfied!

Hello I own a cmi, mi10pro. Since 2 weeklies I have flickering notifications on pull down menu . Anybody has the same issue? Or have a solution?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi 10 Pro met Tapatalk

"RikVe, post: 583393, member: 249613"
Some points of feedback on Mi 9:
  • Volume does 2 steps at a time when using the volume buttons (2,4,6...28,30)
  • Yes but its ok
  • Battery drains (less then first version 12.5)
  • When cropping an image, it will do something automatic (turn or crop image without me touching anything)
  • Not on my Mi9
  • Gallery app stops when opening a picture (opening a screenshot in files, only reboot helps)
  • Not on my Mi9
  • Notification bar collaps with no touch (few times after starting up)
  • Not on my Mi9

Reactions: RikVe
First of all, thanks for this release for my Mi 9. Since my Mi 11 is on the way, I wanted to ask when the first ROM for the Mi 11 can be expected?
Sorry, is none of the devs able to answer my question?

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

MI NOTE 10,
Since the last 4/5 weekly ROMs, when I install magisk, the device goes boots in fastboot mode.

Any suggestions? I don't need it very much but only to understand why it happens.

Thanks

Sent from my Mi Note 10 using Tapatalk

MI NOTE 10,
Since the last 4/5 weekly ROMs, when I install magisk, the device goes boots in fastboot mode.

Any suggestions? I don't need it very much but only to understand why it happens.

Thanks

What version of Magisk ?

Ah, was it Antonio... And I was trying to find his messages to reply..
He should have known better.

Note regarding Bubbles on Redmi Note 8:
As we mentioned in our changelog - Redmi Note 8 didn't get MIUI 12.5 yet - it's expected to be released in mid-to-late January. (The version indicated in Settings/Updater apps is irrelevant), so the code on that device is slightly outdated compared to other Android 11 devices, and the bubbles were not fixed there. You'll have to wait for actual MIUI 12.5 to be released for it.

I am giving it a go. I'll be back in a min

In fact, I think that I installed 20.4 and immediately after (without rebooting) 21.2. That is what was ordered for another custom ROM I use on my Mi 9T Pro.

In fact, I think that I installed 20.4 and immediately after (without rebooting) 21.2. That is what was ordered for another custom ROM I use on my Mi 9T Pro.
Um, I don't think that's a good tactic.. Delete old magisk forst and then use the canary.
Just to clear out some stuff:
Magisk canary manager isn't the magiskbeta.zip which you flash in twrp.
So, @Nucio, unistall magisk from magisk manager and then unistall the old, stable magisk manager (if you have it). The stable builds ~don't work for android 11.
Download and install magisk canary manager
Download and flash magisk beta zip

Reactions: geoorg
I read some old versions gave problems, I can now say that 21.2 is working for me. Except for the fact that Manager fails in hiding himself when I tap the option.

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
I read some old versions gave problems, I can now say that 21.2 is working for me. Except for the fact that Manager fails in hiding himself when I tap the option.

Do you want to hide magisk?
From this guide:
5)Set up magisk props and magisk hide (check this guide: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...ues-with-magisk-also-cts-profile-match.58555/) what it does is to change the device name of your phone to be undetected
a) Download and install Termux(any terminal editor for android) from Google Play
b). Type "su" hit enter,
c) Open up Termux and grant root/superuser access.
d) then the "props" command and hit enter
e) After MagiskHide-Props loaded successfully, type "2" to choose "Force BASIC key attestation"
f) Type "c" and hit enter for activating the option.
g)Select a device name for your phne (it ~just mustn't be the one your device has, just type your device name and add "Eu" in the end.
Type "y" and hit enter for activating the option.
h) Type "y" and hit enter to reboot your phone.

6)Hide your Magisk (get Google Pay etc. working):
a) Enable your app installation over USB in your developer settings on your phone.
b) Go into your Magisk Manager Settings and click "Hide Magisk" under the "Manager" category, there enter an alternative name for your Magisk. (A random, but goo looking one might be better)
c) After installing the hidden Magisk manager, go into its settings and enable "MagiskHide" under the "Magisk" category.
d)If you have any apps that shut down/don't want your phone to be rooted, go to superuser tab->magisk hide and add those apps (like CoD:Mobile etc.).
7)Reboot and the check if you pass safety net (if not try to delete cache of google services and google play and reboot).

Do you want to hide magisk?
From this guide:
5)Set up magisk props and magisk hide (check this guide: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...ues-with-magisk-also-cts-profile-match.58555/) what it does is to change the device name of your phone to be undetected
a) Download and install Termux(any terminal editor for android) from Google Play
b). Type "su" hit enter,
c) Open up Termux and grant root/superuser access.
d) then the "props" command and hit enter
e) After MagiskHide-Props loaded successfully, type "2" to choose "Force BASIC key attestation"
f) Type "c" and hit enter for activating the option.
g)Select a device name for your phne (it ~just mustn't be the one your device has, just type your device name and add "Eu" in the end.
Type "y" and hit enter for activating the option.
h) Type "y" and hit enter to reboot your phone.

6)Hide your Magisk (get Google Pay etc. working):
a) Enable your app installation over USB in your developer settings on your phone.
b) Go into your Magisk Manager Settings and click "Hide Magisk" under the "Manager" category, there enter an alternative name for your Magisk. (A random, but goo looking one might be better)
c) After installing the hidden Magisk manager, go into its settings and enable "MagiskHide" under the "Magisk" category.
d)If you have any apps that shut down/don't want your phone to be rooted, go to superuser tab->magisk hide and add those apps (like CoD:Mobile etc.).
7)Reboot and the check if you pass safety net (if not try to delete cache of google services and google play and reboot).
Thanks but I always used the built in function to hide Magisk. The thing not working is the hide for Magisk Manager (should change the app name )

Thanks but I always used the built in function to hide Magisk. The thing not working is the hide for Magisk Manager (should change the app name )

Lol, that's ~the built in function of magisk hide (step 5 is the module and step 6 is the option magisk itself has). You probably haven't activated install from usb from developer options (step 6a).

Reactions: katerpanne
Status
Not open for further replies.