Status
Not open for further replies.
dirty update including majisk works best as follows:

wipe system & dalvik & cache
install update
reboot recovery
install majisk.zip
reboot system

Wipe system can cause in a lot of issues… better to disable magisk modules before update

When you look at youtube in a horizontal position, the navigation bar disappears and does not return
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
P.S mi9t pro miui 12.5 xiaomi eu 21.1.6

can someone help me with this ? I can not boot system after flashing:

zoiee-jowiee@dzoieejowiee:~/Desktop/adb - platform tools v28.0.0$ fastboot oem device-info
(bootloader) Verity mode: true
(bootloader) Device unlocked: true
(bootloader) Device critical unlocked: true
(bootloader) Charger screen enabled: false
OKAY [ 0.001s]
finished. total time: 0.001s
dzoiee-jowiee@dzoieejowiee:~/Desktop/adb - platform tools v28.0.0$

this one I flashed ,this previous wasnt work
What did you do?? You ~don't flash that twrp, you ~only boot into it..
What phone do you have? Mi 10? Check this guide:
ALSO, flash the old twrp 3.0.4 (littleturtle) before you start any of all these.
Btw, if you ~can't fix it in any way and have a backup of your data app data and apks, then you may want to do a clean flash from edl mode (if you have a qualcomm device)...
P.S. the last command you enter does ~nothing to your phone, you ~just get some info. It's probably the unstable twrp you've flashed that causes the bricking.

What did you do?? You ~don't flash that twrp, you ~only boot into it..
What phone do you have? Mi 10? Check this guide:
ALSO, flash the old twrp 3.0.4 (littleturtle) before you start any of all these.
Btw, if you ~can't fix it in any way and have a backup of your data app data and apks, then you may want to do a clean flash from edl mode (if you have a qualcomm device)...
P.S. the last command you enter does ~nothing to your phone, you ~just get some info. It's probably the unstable twrp you've flashed that causes the bricking.

I have Poco f2 pro - Redmi k30 pro, it is ok , After I go to fastboot , flash twrp, go to format data , I have problem, when I flash rom I can not boot

Yes, yes, I tried again.
Totally black screen, there is nothing on the screen, when touched the right place unlocks without problems.

Interesting, I played a while with the display/aod settings, now it works for me too.
I deleted all stored fingerprint patterns, which disables fingerprint recognition. Turned on again storing my fingerprints, but nothing changed. After that I turned on aod, chose a digital clock theme for it, turned on the setting that shows the fingerprint icon on the lockscreen. I turned on and off the screen few times, tried the fingerprint reader, it worked. Then I turned off aod, since then the fingerprint reader works again even if the screen is completely turned off. After all I turned off showing the fingerprint icon on the lockscreen.
I don't know which step was the key, maybe others should check and fine tune the process...

TWRP is making me problem , ist not flashing ROM, IDK...
I try only PITCH black recovery but can not put rom because doesnt have F2FS and it will take me all day to put rom in phone

My Poco F2 Pro GPS only works when I turn on airplane mode. Anybody else with this issue?
ROM version: 21.1.6

Attachments

• imagem_2021-01-11_122352.png
    imagem_2021-01-11_122352.png
    179.8 KB · Views: 173
  • imagem_2021-01-11_122402.png
    imagem_2021-01-11_122402.png
    326.4 KB · Views: 172
There's a way to backup launcher 'desktop', I mean icons and folders? Cause after every flash y gotta organized all over again, tried titanium but didn't worked

Will be possible on the next update to deactivate Documents app so can the users choose other app instead, in the official rom it can be uninstalled.
Congrats for all the excelent work with the rom for Mi 10 (umi).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-11-15-42-44-568_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-11-15-42-44-568_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 185
Since the update to Android 11, I occasionally have black letters and icons in the notification bar on my Mi 9 when DARK mode is activated.
64da20e7f0e3ba9309d14ce2d1faba0c.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

What kind of Wifi problems were you facing last week? I haven't encountered any wifi issue since I have updated to this rom.

I have an issue with my Mi9 on xiaomi wifi6 5GHz AP, which is using 140 MHz channel BW. "No internet connection" for a long time, then the conection appears, but the it hangs all the time. "Speedtest" apk crashes on test performing and makes wifi disconnection. Everything is ok on slow 2,4 GHz AP or 5GHz AP's.

Is pattern and fingerprint lock that I set up on phone ,have something with twrp? is this can be the problem that twrp cant flash xiaomi.eu rom?

There's a way to backup launcher 'desktop', I mean icons and folders? Cause after every flash y gotta organized all over again, tried titanium but didn't worked
Yep (for system launcher at least, third part lauchers might have that feature), go to:
Settings->my device->back up and restore (I ~chose to save on the phone so I press mobile device)->backup->other system app data->system launcher

Attachments

• IMG_20210111_191413.jpg
    IMG_20210111_191413.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 176
Reactions: Totão23
Status
Not open for further replies.