MIUI 12.6 21.10.20/22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
very good version .. the only thing I have not managed is to do root.
also without deleting data since I had the last rom 20.9.1

Attachments

• IMG_20211023_195942.jpg
    IMG_20211023_195942.jpg
    309 KB · Views: 191
Flashed the rom on my Mi 11 and it was running good so far. I don't have any of the mentioned bugs (except the one with the sms app but the workaround works).
Unfortunately I've found one bug that is an absolutely deal breaker: VPN connections do not work.
I'm using Blokada as adblocker but the traffic is not tunneled through it (it says connected but does not work).
This was an issue in Android 12 Beta 4 which was fixed by Google in the following builds. So i suppose (however am not sure) that Xiaomi uses exactly this, faulty build as base.

Going back to A11 for now...

Note10 / tucana feels very snappy although can't really see whats changed. VoWifi could be successfully enabled again with this Code *#*#869434#*#*.

Reactions: fabiodifa
I am running the Android 12 rom on my Mi 11 ultra and the overall smootness, faster fingerprint reader, better battery life faster camera, etc... I really like this rom.

Reactions: Papabois
Mi 11 update (dirty flash). All seems to work smoothly and faster ( needed to apply workaround for sms app).
Seems that Android auto wireless disconnections when mobile data is lost is fixed too.

Mi 11 update (dirty flash). All seems to work smoothly and faster ( needed to apply workaround for sms app).
Seems that Android auto wireless disconnections when mobile data is lost is fixed too.
u updated via fastboot mode or via the xiaomi.eu updater in a11?

can i update from stable to weekly without wiping data?
You can try, but to be sure, you would need to take a complete backup in case it does not work. Accuracy cannot be guaranteed because you are dealing with a beta ROM.
Typically, you would always need to format data (not wipe) when changing from stable to weekly, or vice versa.
(Assuming standard ROMs)

I started getting this since yesterday night. I don't know why, but when I am trying to sync my xioami notes to the cloud I am unable to do so, and ends up getting this message. Am I the only mi 9 user that is having this? Or.. Can someone please help me to get out of this trouble, bcos I can't lose the data in my xioami notes app. I need it synced Everytime. Other features of xioami cloud like message sync, recorder sync etc all are working, just my notes are not syncing and I end up with this message.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-10-24-03-29-00-483_com.xiaomi.xmsf.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-10-24-03-29-00-483_com.xiaomi.xmsf.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 200
Reactions: nomadman
You can try, but to be sure, you would need to take a complete backup in case it does not work. Accuracy cannot be guaranteed because you are dealing with a beta ROM.
Typically, you would always need to format data (not wipe) when changing from stable to weekly, or vice versa.
(Assuming standard ROMs)
i just updated it using twrp and its working fine for me.

Reactions: Iain_B
Status
Not open for further replies.